| FORBIDDEN |10

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day you found yourself depressed. Sehun had got called into the office with Baekhyun, Kai, and Chanyeol. Apparently, someone snitched and now you weren't aware what was going on now. You just sat in free period and thought about back when you were friends with Sehuns friends. You were trying to figure out what made Kai catch on to your feelings for sehun, or whatever he though he knew.

You couldn't recall anything at all. You really thought you were really discreet with your actions towards your brother. If anything, you were always trying to push him away, and he would only pull back....

Damn it.

That was it. Sehun was so obsessed with trying to get you back in his life, that maybe that's what kai was talking about. It had to be right? If not, then you didn't know. You kept going through the motions over and over again trying to figure this out…

"Are you okay?"

It took you a moment to snap out your thoughts before snapping back into reality.

Luhan was sitting at the table with you. You were surprised he was talking to you again.

"yeah," was all you said because you knew if you said more you would breakdown again.

" I heard about the fight, and what they were saying, what kai was saying." he continued Looking at you awkwardly. Great. If you didn’t feel like an experiment, then you did now. “I think everyone knows that isn't true. and that kai is jealous because you would never date him. “he laughed trying to get you to laugh but you just didn't.

To be honest you really wanted to go home.

“Ana it’s okay, I'm still here I'm really sorry for going overboard with the Kris thing I realize that I was cruel to think you would have to pick between me or him. plus, Kris is one of my best friends I wouldn’t want to ruin our group. we've been through everything together." Luhan said scooting closer to you grabbing you into a hug." I still love you though, but don't worry about my feelings best friend." he whispered in your ear. you pulled out of his embrace.

"No Luhan I'm so sorry I shouldn’t of did what I did, it’s all my fault," your tears were forming again. “I’m so sorry I asked you if I could spend the night and led you on like I did, and then dropped you like that night wasn't nothing." you say apologizing to him. the tears finally fell down your face. You also remembered why it was so hard to sleep with him. he reminded you too much of sehun. you just couldn't go through it without feeling dirty and wrong. because you knew if you would of went through with it you would of thought of sehun the whole time Luhan pounded you.

"Ana it’s okay like I said. I'm okay now don't worry about it, plus I can tell something stressing you lately I don't want to make it worse." Really? he could tell you were and been stressed out? how did you have someone like him in your life? he was just so perfect. and if he didn't remind you of sehun you would of totally chose him instead of Kris.

"Speaking of Kris, you looked at Luhan. “Luhan, did Kris cheat on me?" you just needed to know. your eyes were piercing his and he looked away and you already got your answer.

wow.

You couldn't believe your brother was Right. You didn't even try to hid the hurt on your face. And this time sobs came out and Luhan rubbed you back while he forced your head to his shoulder. “I’m not going to say that I would have been better than him if you had chosen me, because that would be wrong, but I will say that you knew how Kris was. You should of never believed what lies he told you."

And there he was your best friend was really back. him telling you like it is and was. The blunt Luhan you loved so much. But even if a person like you who loved his bluntness, could break, and you did. you couldn't even comprehend what Luhan was saying. it hurt really bad. not that long ago. you lost your ity, two weekends ago to be exact and Kris cheated on you. but then again you weren't together so why were you even crying? did you really think he would stop his ty ways even if he said he would. ha ha no that isn't the way how guys work sorry.

"Luhan I'm so stupid, your right I shouldn't of, just say it! I should of went with you. It wouldn't hurt so much." you grabbed on to his uniform. and he didn't seem like he cared that you were making it wet. “shhh Ana I promise to never leave you or hurt you again. I'm sorry I stopped talking to you for days." he soothed. And that was exactly how you spent you free period. Hurt crying with Luhan Oppa.

-

Lunch: you did what you usually did meet up with guys. Kris was waiting with Tao and them. when he seen, you come in with Luhan his eyebrows knitted together. "hey beautiful." really, he had a nerve.

"hi you said not showing any sign of hurt, and Luhan looked at you confused. but you weren't having this . you weren't going to hurt any More today or get embarrassed sorry but it just wasn't happening.

"noona why was kai and sehun fighting I thought they were friends." Tao asked. "kai was telling him I hated him and blah blah, then sehun punched him. sehun told him he is just mad because he can’t bang me, kai then said unnecessary things that led people to believe he likes me more than a sister. and yeah. I got embarrassed. It was uncalled for."

"but does he like you more than a sister?" Chen trolled." I mean you are very beautiful I think all guys including your friends can admit we want to bang you-"

"yah yah! why are you saying such things to her! “Kris budded in. and why should he care? you weren't his so what if guys wanted you and fantasized about you. you weren't his property. Ignoring Kris, you snapped at Chen.

"no, it’s not true so all you idiots can stop talking about it." Chen looked at you shocked at your bitterness in your voice. "yeah I might hate my brother but no one can talk about him unless they want to get hit only I can say about him." you said acting like you were going to hit Chen causing him to flinch.

"yah yah Arasso kkuman stop!" he said scared that you might actually hit him. When you relaxed he finally relaxed." god so moody these days." he commented. you finally punched him in his arm. "yes because s like you make me this way. “Kris put his hand around your waist and you stiffened. this .

" Ana come here I need advice." Luhan said grabbing you in his spot. Kris just looked hurt. He eyes luhan annoyingly, yeah be hurt you . "thank you" said to Luhan from saving you. you hugged him. “I owe you." you whispered." he pulled away no I don't want anything." I’ll give you anything you want ask me." and he became stiff and awkward he must of thought of what he wanted. and you had an idea by the look on his face." lu-"

"I said I didn't want anything." he said with a smile. lies you knew what he wanted. “Luhan just ask me I’ll give it to you. “you wanted to hear him say it. and hey maybe it would help you get you mind off things." no that's asking for too much I'm happy being here in your company. I don't want you being that way, wait for a while before dong that gain.”

.

you guys were talking about . but you were . Kris and you had stopped having days ago, and although you just lost it. You had this addiction all ready. And you’d be damned if you sleep with cheating Kris gain. you got up behind Luhan and you put your arms around his waist and you rested your chin on his shoulder. You pressed your full against his back and squeezed him.

" me Luhan." you breathed where only he could here. Kris was staring at the back of you getting jealous.

Luhan panicked. how could you get away with things like this in school?

"no,” he said trying to push you away.

“but OPPA I’m wet for you." you breathed in his ear.

Luhan’s eyes widen. And his head swift around to look at you.

"yah yah kuman!" he said.

The other members looked at you two and you smiled while Luhan looked awkward as . You just couldn't help your addiction. You were always ually frustrated and it wasn't your fault, it was Sehuns fault for being so y. so, the only thing you could do was sleep around with guys you weren't like ty Kris, chanyeol and kai. no but the addiction wanted you to be. But you restrained yourself. and that why you were different from them s.

“you kept going,” Oppa do you want someone else to have me or do you want to claim me as yours.” Luhan had a growl in the back of his throat.

when the others looked way Luhan whispered as he wrapped his arms around you now. "babe why are you being so bad, you need to be punished. “and that's how you hooked Luhan in on your offer.

-

-

When you finally got to 7th hour sehun finally was out of the office and him and Baekhyun had walked in to history. You looked at Baekhyun and he gave you a smile before he sat down in the front seat next to Siwon. you turned to sehun.

"What happened."

"Don't worry about it!" he snapped.

He was clearly still pissed but you really want to know what was said.

"Sehun..."

he squeezed his fist under the table and you seen it. he was obviously trying to hid it but there it was clear as day he needed to hid it better.

"ANA LEAVE ME THE ALONE!" he snapped a Little too loud.

seonsaeng-nim stopped talking and everyone else turned their attention on the both of you.

“oh twins what on earth is going on back there."

sehun remained angry looking down from the class while you looked up at everyone embarrassed. when you both didn't say anything.

"I suggest you both pay attention you have a test coming up. save your bickering at home.”

you looked over to sehun again. he finally had gotten his history book out and paid attention like the teacher said. so, to save yourself from getting in trouble again you did the same.

-

-

After class, you tried to avoid everyone so you could closely follow Sehun home, which he didn't like but who cares? when you both opened the door to your house you pushed at Sehun again.

"Sehun you can’t ignore me. what-"

Sehun pushed you against the closed front door. You looked at him terrified he was so angry that you couldn't recognize him.

"didn't I tell you nothing!" he gripped you tight that it kind of hurt.

"sehun...ow."

"stop asking me that question, will you? aish." and he through you against the door. he started walking up stairs.

"sehun, kai shouldn’t have said that, I know your angry, I was upset too but I know the truth. YOU know the truth." Lies. All those lies that came out your mouth.

he turned back around again and gave you a disgusted look. " don’t talk to me will ya? were done. I’m don’t want deal with you anymore. but it shouldn’t be hard. you already told me a million times I’m nothing and that you don’t want me in your life. let’s start now get out my life.”

“what the actual what is this 360?"sehun what is your problem!" you yelled.

“YOUR MY ING PROBLEM YOUR A PAIN IN MY ! YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL!" He once again aggressively slammed you against the door your head slamming with it.

you then pushed him and he fell back wards and you got on top of him hitting his chest. he pushed you off roughly and got up wincing at his leg up the stairs. you then pushed him again him falling forward on the stairs, but he caught himself just in time before he got hurt again. sehun turned around pushing you and you pushed back you smacking the out of him only for him to grab your hands which were shaking so vion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter