|FORBIDDEN | 12

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⬇*A few years ago,...Flashback *⬇

SEHUN'S POV

Sehun's dreams while sleeping.

Strange. Things were strange. And I only started noticing them. The way she would turn away when I try and hug her. The way she would try her best to get away from me when I would try and spend time with her. Just the little things you know. But people always notice the little things first you know?

At first I thought she had grown out of our brother and sister affection towards one another. The amount of time we used to spend together was getting thinner and thinner. But then she would give in sometimes so than I knew that that wasn't the case. Something was deeper than my assumptions, but I could quiet put my finger on it. I didn’t quite understand either.

 

Recently, we started freshman year and she has been kind of distant, she even hangs out with a bunch of guys. Something I didn't like. After all she is my sister. Although Chanyeol and Kai were known as s I would allow her to still hang with me, them, and the rest of my crew. Because I knew them, plus if they would ever try anything funny I would beat their . But these new guys I didn't like them I didn't like them one bit.

 

Tao: he was a crybaby, and although he was older than Ana he called her Noona. But b if his friends got into with someone else he turned into a straight bad . Or so he thought.

 

Chen: he was a jokester just like my best friend Baekhyun but he was way too much. Although Ana favored him I didn't. He like to push your buttons and he had smart remarks which I could punch him for.

 

Lay: what a dumb . He always looked like he was high on something. He was dumb as . It is annoying and I could care less if I got for calling him out on it. I mean how can you be so stupid. Does he even pass his tests? How is he in the top of our classes? He clearly doesn't have the attention span of a student. More like an ant.

 

Kris: don’t even get me started. Like ugh. *rolls his eyes* this . He is just like Kai and Chanyeol. Different girls all the time. Just you know... a . A man . Yeah, I know Chanyeol and Kai are like this but it’s acceptable as long as they don't touch Ana but this...this Kris guy he looks at Ana like he wants to eat her up. He likes her, and knowing my sister she wouldn't even know. She’s just as a dumb as lay.

 

Xiumin can I put this, he seems shy kind of like Kyungsoo. But not as weird as Kyungsoo. I don't know much about him but if I had to choose one of them to like Xuimin would be it.

 

Last but not least: Luhan.

 

Luhan was her best friend. All the girls swooned over the Chinese bastard and it grinned my gears to the point of no return. I remember when I first met him.

 

"Do you know where room 23 is?" Luhan looked at me confused at his schedule. His Korean coming out his mouth like butter, but I could still pick out flaws with in it.

First day I already new and I could see all the girls looking and whispering to see who the top student Oh Sehun was talking too. Instantly I got irritated and said. “I don't know I don't care." But ignoring the tone in my voice he followed me. " could you at least guess where I really need your help." I stopped right in front of him only steps away from where my sister and her friends stood. Lay and Tao were in a Chinese conversation while the other talked amongst themselves in Korean.

I stopped abruptly and turned to face the boy who was following me. “listen I have not a clue. there is about a thousand people that go to this school that could help you more than I could, I could point you back to the office…”

He stopped listening when he turned Tao and lay who were speaking in Chinese.

“嘿,你能帮助我吗?我迷路了。 (Hēi, nǐ néng bāngzhù wǒ ma? Wǒ mílùle.)” luhan asked them.

Google trans: hey I’m lost can you help me?

Tao and lays head snapped over to us and Ana noticed me and gave me that look of annoyance. Kris looked over to me last looking up from his phone and gave me that look he gave everyone.

“什么,这个不帮助你吗?典型 (Shénme, zhège húndàn bù bāngzhù nǐ ma? Diǎnxíng)”Kris answered quickly snapping his head to me.

I glared at him unknowing what was said about me.

Google trans: what? Is this not helping you? Typical.

"are you Chinese " Tao had called over to the new boy before he could answer Kris.

"Yes, and yes he isn’t. could you help me find R23?" He said replying in Chinese, leaving me in a still spot as he walked over to them. I looked over at Ana whose attention was on that pretty new boy. I don't know why it pissed me off so bad the way it did, but it just did.

 

Me and Ana made eye contact and I felt the need to drag her away from her new friends and her now newest one. I would doubt he would hang with her and the Chinese gang. Yeah, they were all Chinese except two. But they might as well be Chinese considering they looked like it. They even spoke some of it moderately. even Ana picked up on it. How annoying.

 

I looked away from Ana and walked off before I punched Kris in the face for looking at me the way he was like I was out of place.

 

Still I would try. I would try and talk to her and try and spend time with her. But she wouldn’t budge. I seemed to be completely blocked off. Every birthday was like forcing her to me when our parents threw party's. It was like a hassle for her. She hated it and you could tell. And she would invite the douche bags and hang with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter