| FORBIDDEN | 9

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun had completely stopped interacting with you, and you felt like , but you deserve every bit of there could possibly be. You had broken him over and over where he had completely become this monster. And just when the old sehun was coming back you created a worse one. One who wouldn't even acknowledge your existence. But you had to remember, you wanted this you wanted nothing to do with him. You’re the one who had improper feelings not him so you should suffer in every way possible.

You had been avoiding Kris for some time now, you didn't even talk to him in 1st hour. and he was confused on what he had did. At least according to Tao. But you didn't want to deal with Kris, or anyone of that matter, and you especially didn't want to deal with…

"GD, seriously I'm not in the mood, so if you wouldn't." You said trying to stop this ship before it sailed. He looked at you in annoyance.

"Why are you like this?" he gave you this look.

You looked at him back the same way." I could say the same, why are you?" You were now face to face and he smelled good.

"I'm not anything bu-"

"A man ? I know," You finished off for him.

"Yah that's not what I was going to say," He said pissed off.

"Well it's what you should have said," You said looking up into his eyes.

He sighed and took a step back, "When will I ever get you to understand me? Although you’re like this I try for you-"

you were now fuming who even asked him to, "I don't need you to understand me! I never asked you too!"

He looked around people were now staring. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into an empty class room. "KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" He yelled at you.

Your eyes became big and you decide that you wouldn't go down without a fight. "Leave me alone and why are you yelling then?!" You yelled back.

He pressed you against the wall. "Listen up and listen well. " he said through gritted teeth. "All I'm trying to do is be nice, because I like you. I like you a lot that I'm willing to change for you because I want to be with you but you just won’t let me in." He backed off you now that he had your full attention." I like you Ana but you’re so difficult, closed off, and shielded that I don't know how to step in.”

But when had you said you wanted anyone to step in? let’s face it, he was forcing himself in. And that you didn’t like.

You had to admit that you had a butterfly for on GD here and there. It was something you didn’t want to acknowledge because he is the last person you want to say that about, but if he could help you get over sehun why not? What girl didn't like GD though? you only lied and said you never would like someone like that ever. But that was all in the past.

"Ha-ha, you change? What kind of drugs are you on now ?" Laughing at him. Joke it was a joke, but GD wasn’t having it. He gave you an look.

"Nothing, I really am sincere.” he said y because you just thought this was a game. You couldn’t see that he was being really sincere.

He was now pressed against you and you were both face to face. His hands were on your hips and you about died. He was putting it on you because you could feel him through his uniform pants. He hesitantly kissed your neck afraid you would freak out and push him off. But you didn't. and that he liked. That right there gave him so much hope.

"Do you want this or not?” he said huskily. So straight forward he was.

God, you were soaked. So, this is why the girls dropped their for him. The effect he had was like a spell. Your eyes glazed over in lust and he barley did a thing. His lips found yours and you didn't hesitate to kiss back. You were doing things you don’t normally do? With him. What is this sorcery?

This bad boy had you in the palm of his hand. That boy, had you wrapped around his fingers. It was a wrap. GD caught you, you were in his trap now. Nothing was ever going to be the same again with him. This was how he got the girls to swoon all over him. He liked to think of it as a 1 on 1 session, one he would very much like to finish in the bed.

But since Kris cheated on you, you decided that you needed someone, anyone to get back at him. Because that was just the kind of person you were sadly. “Ana I want to take you right here and right now but I won't." He said finding the will to back off. And he did. Leaving you glazed over and what not. It was like you were somebody else. “Ana come to my party." He said grabbing the door handle. "you won’t regret it." And he left.

"." You said, …” you just kept repeating. You were in such deep .

You waited a few seconds before walking out the class room after him. When you shut the door behind you. Sehun was about to walk past the door but stopped when you came out. And next to him unfortunately was his . This hhhhhhhhhh.

You looked at him and his girlfriend gave you that look of disgust. Stupid . You couldn't stand her. You didn’t know why she tried you every ing time, guess she wanted another beating. She’s lucky you had class so wouldn’t smack the out of her for disrespecting you.

Sehun looked over to GD who was just about to walk around the corner to the next hall. He then looked back at you and disappointment was written all over his face. You adverted your gaze elsewhere and walked passed them both. As you looked back you ran into Kris.

"Ana." He said just as surprised as you were. He been trying to talk to you, calling you, and texting you but you just weren’t having his right now.

Great. Let’s cut this short.

You didn't want to deal with him right now. You tried walking away from him. Why are you being like this? What did I do?" he grabbed your arm.

Ugh.

"I don't know you tell me." You said y.

He closed his eyes. "Eun mi?" Wow so he knows? " it's not what you think." He sighed out opening his eyes.

"Oh, then what is it then? She is a and you know that." You said pointing to him. “ and I know that” you said pointing to yourself. not recognizing your angry voice.

"Were not dating." He snapped. Indicating that you shouldn’t be mad when you guys weren’t an item. But whatever.

See, this pissed you off. He said all these things to you. Said he was going to change. And that you were to take it slow. But look first week, but why Eun mi though. That was sehun's s best friend which maybe was the reason why you hated the fact that he cheated. Or in your case, since you weren’t dating “talked to someone else.”

You were caught off guard by his words and you were paralyzed in the throat at that moment. You couldn't even speak. So, since you found that your legs could move you walked away. Why was he being such a ? And why did you care? And the crazy part it didn't hurt much. You just were scared because... your use of him was being obstacled. And you seemed to be catastrophic every chance you got. (Going overboard with things.) Just because you felt like it and no one would stop you.

"Ana..." he tried to grab you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter