| FORBIDDEN | 7

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing outside your house, your heart felt so heavy and you didn’t know a time when it wasn’t. you knew you should be used to it by now but, no matter how many times you tried you still had the same outcome. Pain was an understatement, this crucial situation you were in was killing not only you but sehun as well. Only sehun didn’t understand why.

You breathed in the night air as you hoped for the best. You hoped he would be asleep if anything. All you wanted to was be alone and get some sleep. You had explained this to Kris as well, because after this long day with sehun you were exhausted and didn’t even want to deal with Kris. You just wanted to drown in misery and hope for a better tomorrow.

Currently, it was 2am in the morning. You only came so late because you wanted to make sure he was sleeping when you got there to avoid further arguments. Unlocking the door relief feels your system when all the lights are shut off. He was asleep and you could probably get some sleep. You search for a light.

Wait.

You stop in your tracks, listening closely because you swear you hear sehun's voice.

But.

You hold your breath and any movement further standing in the foyer darkness to listen closely.

"Ugh..."

your eyes become wide in the dark. What the was that? You put your hands out in front of you to find the railing to the stair case. "Mmmmm." OK that sounded like a moan. "Sehunnn." Your heart drooped at the sound of a female’s voice calling out sehun ually.

 No this wasn't happening! he wasn't? Was he? you tried to think positive. Finding your way upstairs the only light coming in this whole ing house was from his room. But it was very dim. You stood in front of the door. And the sounds of skin smacking filled the air. You pushed the door open but you wish you hadn't.

Park Yoora.

Of course, And what hurt the most was they didn't even notice you. Sehun was abusing her body passionately.  His back facing you he kissed her so good that you could almost feel it, you wishing it was you.

"Mmm. Se-" she jumped up when your eyes made contact and your heart sank looking at her underneath sehun. Of course, it had to be that .

"Sehun jumped his dangling god it was so huge but that was the last thing you should thinking of. He grabbed the sheets around him and the grabbed a pillow over her. Your anger from today boiled up and you out.

You forcibly grabbed her off his bed, sehun grabbed you holding the sheet around him at the same time. But he didn’t hold you enough for “you ing ,” you said hitting her in the face. “you’re a ing .” she hit back and hit you in the mouth. You then dragged her off the bed and onto the floor her hitting it with a loud bang. Her knocking off the lamp but his bed, causing the light bulb to break and go out. His room becoming dark now the only light was coming from the hallway light you had .

 If anyone was downstairs, it would of sounded like she would of went through the floor.

She got up from the floor, his side table lamp being stepped on, She got up coming at you, sehun trying to grab you from hitting her. He wedged himself between you two.

“ANA!” sehun screamed snapping you back into reality. Park Yoora was being held back from hitting you she was screaming at you. Cussing at you, sehun also screaming telling her to stop.

“hit me again you dumb ,” she said as sehun struggled to keep her in her place.

“Ana get the out.” But you couldn’t you were shocked. You didn’t know why you out like that.

“you’re just a miserable stuck up dumb that’s why no one at school likes your dumb . You ing .” She taunted.

You quickly ran up on her, punching her over sehun, to get to her. You hit her in the face causing her to shut the up. Sehun then got more angry turning around to grab you. She got up and went for you but sehun was in the way.

“Ana, “he said aggressively, sehun was getting upset and tired of getting hit as well as you two went at it with him in the middle.

“who is a dumb you god damn . At least I don’t all the guys at school. You and your brother along with ty Jongin should form your own click, nasty es, instead of i.o.i pick me. in your case, it would be “ me me me me”

Yoora lost it and grabbed you by the hair sehun had been pushed away and Yoora and you were by his door going it sehun was screaming for you guys to stop he took the sheet off and quick put his boxers on. Sighing in annoyance in the process. You had found the strength to grab her by her hair by punching her. You gained control and dragged her out his room and down the hallway.

She was kicking and screaming as you dragged her down the stairs and hit her one last time before you found the lock on the front door of the house throwing her out before saying, trashhhhhhhhhhh dayyyyyyyyyyy.” Aloud.

Before she could get up you slammed the door in her face. Sehun came running down the stairs. She began banging on the door. Calling you a .

“WHAT THE ANA?!” he said outraged. Honestly you didn’t know what came over you either. You probably had a lot of anger you needed to get out. And you just hated that . He pushed passed you to go outside.

You heard them argue. “stop! He yelled at her.

“no, that needs her beat!” she said with a mixture of crying and anger.

You scoffed as you looked at her in the foyer. mad cos she got dragged. You found it funny so you laughed. She made eye contact with you and she got upset trying to come at you again but sehun stopped her.

“stop Yoora don’t let her get to you it’s what she wants.”

You smirked some more and she stopped again getting upset as she complained about you to sehun. You made punch motions at your face and then pointed at her.

“shut up your dumb !” she said getting tired of your smiling face.

She stopped again and sehun turned around, “Ana please go upstairs.”

“no if she has anything to say she can say it right here in front of me. Just in case she needs it again. Ima beat her .”

Sehun rolled his eyes and grabbed her and took her upstairs. You stood there feeling slightly better getting to use that as a punching bag.

 

 

That had finally left and now the house was at peace. You were tired and ready to go to bed. But too bad, sehun was not going to let that happen

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” he yelled angry as . “ I thought I told you to not come back tonight don't you listen you dumb !" You smacked him hard you even felt it. Standing there as you looked at his face stuck to the side from impact, you didn't know what to do in these kinds of situations other than want to or to smack him.

 After, you hurried to your room locking behind you. From there you couldn't keep it in any longer you cried and cried. Out of everything that has been happening this was the worst.  You couldn't even ley down or sit still. You were violently shaking and you couldn't calm yourself. Your vision was blurred as the tears kept coming and coming, and you were about to have a mental break down. And the pain inside your chest was unbearable.

It shouldn't hurt when your BROTHER was having relations with another girl that wasn't his SISTER. It should be like this. You shouldn't feel like this, so, why do you? And again, your emotions of being a disgusting person, a disgrace to life, and a waste of space, all that filled your head. You were mentally ill if you thought it was the least bit OK to be with your blood brother.

You ended collapsing on the floor. The pain was so painful you thought you could die. When would this end. Did you have to end your life to fix this? If so that was easy, right? It wouldn't hurt that bad? Aish everything was wrong your head was going in circles and you just found out Sehun was having with one of the siblings and lost it.

The image of his came in your head and you scolded yourself. It was not the time to think about that. Finally laying on the floor you got up and took everything off except your underwear and bra. You made it across the room to your dresser but you didn't even have the strength to put pajamas on. Instead you just climbed into bed and forced yourself to sleep before you really killed yourself.

"ANA."

BANG BANG.

You were unconscious and was unaware of the banging on your door. "IRONA!" Sehun yelled.

Bang bang bang.

You were about hallway to being awake you tossed and turned.

 "ANA."

And then again...bang bang bang.

Your eyes flew open and you went to the door unlocking it. "WHAT!" You screamed. You could still feel the pain in your chest from what happened earlier.  He started at you in shock. " what do you want Sehun? What to yell at me to yell at me for ruining you session or the fact that I beat her , what?!" He didn't say anything. “if you’re that mad you can get it to I don’t want to argue with you I rather fight.”

He looked rather uncomfortable too. "Ana...." he trailed off softly. And that's when you remembered. You had no clothes on. Your face burned up in heat.

 "Omg!" and you slammed the door in his face.

 "Ana I'm sorry I didn't mean to not say anything I just was shocked." He said through the door. You went to your drawers to put something on. Then you took a deep breath and let it out before opening it up again.

 "It's okay it's not like it was a sight to see anyways." you said your low esteem feeling after you seen Chanyeol sister . Her body was gorgeous no wonder she got around. and you felt like you could lose a few pounds you ate too much junk food.

"Ana don't say..." and he cut him self off. Wait what was that. He was looking at you differently and you were dumbfounded. Was that ....lu...lust. no it couldn't be. You being delusional. Because he would never EVER look at you that way.

"What do you want already!" You spat getting upset by your thoughts. 

He snapped out of it and looked at you, "come sleep with me in my bed." Ew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter