| FORBIDDEN | 6

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 missions.

 You had 3 missions.

1: You had to throw yourself at either Luhan or Kris completely. or anyone of your choice.

2: You had to fall completely out of love of sehun

3: Once that happened you were to explain yourself to sehun weather he accepted you or not. Maybe you guys could reconcile your relationship.

You had completed the first one. It didn't take long. But the second one would be a . It was going to be a real falling completely out of love with somebody. Especially someone you've been in love with for a long time.

You were walking down the hallway and there he was. Walking towards you on the opposite side. It was like everyone in the hallway disappeared, and you and he were the only ones in the hallway. It was like slow motion and your eyes connected. But he coldly looked away. And the speed of time went back to a normal speed. You stood in your place as everyone around you hurried to get to their next class. You decided to look back but he had already disappeared within the crowd.

Although yesterday with Kris happened. Today with sehun ruin it. It had all flooded back once you saw him and you were beginning to think that this fling with Kris was for nothing. Although you didn't regret it, you were upset that sehun could do that and make you feel as if you had tried your hardest to move on. Seeing him was like you didn't even lose your ity last night. Like you didn't even try. Like you were still at square one.

Tragic.

 It was so annoying to know that oh sehun doesn't even know what he does. How he doesn't even know that you die inside by just one look. And how when he touches you sparks fly. Or when he is cold it hurts. He didn't know it hurts but it always did.

Finally you turned around going to your class just like everyone else. What else were you supposed to do?

In the middle of class you decided to go to the restroom.  You had got a hall pass and you were making your way down the long hallway. Just as you about turn the corner there he was. You bumped right into each other and his poker face was as usual, plastered on his face. You gave him an annoyed look.

"Watch where your going." You snapped at him.

 "Really, I wasn't the one looking down." He snapped back.

 "Whatever just remember what I said Arasso?" You said before passing him.

"Why do you think you control everything?" He said with a bitter laugh. “your pathetic.”

At this point you had stopped in your tracks before turning around. You then turned around to face him.

You scoffed at his intent to start something bigger than it should be.

He then took it upon himself to close the space in-between you two and tower over you. Angrily staring down at you.

“I'll do what I want when I want who said you had a say?" He said with no expression once so ever.

 He was standing in front of you. His eyes boring down at you. Towering over you making your high self-esteem feel extra low today.

"Who said you could be disrespectful." You said glaring right back even if you felt small compared to him. But you knew that argument was invalid.  You were the one who was the most disrespectful one if anything.

"Really? what a lame comeback, we all know who the more disrespectful, at least I didn't disown you like you have done me."

.

There he went again.

Always getting the last word and the best comebacks. Your words weren't worth anything anymore he always seemed to win nowadays.

" Well your right. I also forgot to add: You’re a worthless ugly piece of why would I want anything to do with you."

Sehun didn't see that one coming and neither did you.

Your eyes were wide and you tried to grasp what you just said. He on the other hand had eased up on the poker face and it slightly looked like he had an emotion on his face but it quickly disappeared.

Moments passed as he stared at you in disbelief like you could get worse than you already were. But it seemed like every time you always toped yourself every time. Getting worse and worse and sehun hated it.

"Your right, I am an ugly piece of . So what does that make you?"

You were so dumb.

You looked exactly like him yet, you called him ugly. You called yourself ugly. And now you looked not only ugly. But stupid as well. You didn't even have anything to say at this point.  Your lips were sealed.

"Yeah that's what I thought,” He said getting one up on you, “Why don't you quit being a for once and treat me like a normal human being, Arasso?"

He called you a .

He really just called you a .

 At that point your emotions got tangled up within themselves and you felt like you could kill. He was waiting for your reaction and it pissed you off more so you pushed him harshly and he hit the wall. He looked at you like you were mad. He was shocked at the force coming from you.

You started hitting his chest calling him so many names in the book. He tried to grabbed your arms to restrain you but you just kept going, and every time he would grasp you, you would find a way out. Only to angrily start hitting him again.

sehun, getting tired of trying to stop you, grabbed your whole body and pulled you into him hugging you tightly. You finally stopped trying to beat him and let it all out. Coating his whole uniform with your tears.

You hate him so much. Look at what he's done to you. You were a disgusting emotional train wreck and you didn't know what to do. Like really, you were trying so hard, trying so hard to fix yourself, better yourself and everything in between.  But this just wouldn't let you. he always brought you back to square one. Yeah you were showing how weak you were lately but that didn't matter. You've been showing a hard-tough shell for years now. You were bound to crack sometime.

Sehun squeezed you tightly. And you felt like hitting him again. It was all his fault anyways. You were like this because of him. You were in love with him because of him. You were a "" because of him and you didn't want to live anymore. It was really emotional. And maybe graduation wasn't enough time to get away from him. Maybe killing your self was a better option. This was so depressing. Your whole being was depressing.  Nothing about you was happy. You were battling alone and you didn't know how to continue on. But you did know you couldn't keep going on like this. Something had to give or you were going to take, your life that is.

You didn't know how long your cried in his arms but class had ended and the bell rang. People started forming in the hallways and you let go of Sehun. But he wouldn't let go. "I just want to take this moment in for a second." He kissed the top of your head. "For once we weren’t  enemies, for once we were siblings and I was trying to comfort you." He whispered kissing the top of your head again. Ruining the moment Sehun seen Kris standing waiting to get your attention. he instantly boiled in anger at your "Oppa."

He didn't like Kris around you. He was a player and a cocky . Realizing Sehun stopped talking you turned around to see Kris. while Sehun went back to an angry Sehun. Coming back to reality you jumped out your brother’s arms like they were poison.  You felt like everyone knew your secret. and your anxiety crept up in your presence.

"Hi Oppa." You smiled at him.  The images of you guys ing all night played in your head. This feeling crept over you and you wanted to depend on it. Because when Kris was around everything was okay again.

"Hi beautiful are you ready for lunch?" He held his hand out and Sehun pushed past you angrily. Why was he mad? What did you do. You were just having a moment. Now he wanted to ruin it with his weird mood swings, and he talks about you? Hypocrite.

"Where you guys actually talking for once? "Kris laughed. All of your guy friends knew about your distant relationship with your brother. They just didn't know why. Because you would tell them you didn't want to talk about it.

"Yeah. It was weird. We were in a fight and then suddenly we got along. And now were mad at teacher again." You laughed you said as you walked into the cafeteria. You got in line meeting up with Luhan, Chen, lay, Tao, and Xiumin.

"Hey boys!"

They all replied back except for Luhan. What was his deal? Kris continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter