| FORBIDDEN | 3

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

He hated that guy. It was something about Xi Luhan that Sehun didn't like. That Chinese bastard was only Anna's best friend because he wanted to get close to her. He wanted in her pants, but he was such a "gentleman" he didn't push Anna about their relationship. But from a guy's point of view you could tell he was itching to confess his love for her. He was the kind of guy all the girls liked because he was so sweet and his face was, "a face from the gods" quoted from many girls who went to this school. And it pissed sehun off, to him Luhan looked average and sehun thought he wasn't that good looking at all. There were way better looking guys that went to this school other that XI LUHAN. He was so sick of hearing about Xi Luhan. Sehun wanted to punch him in the face already. Ever since he came to this school he had been a hot topic. Three years and it hasn't died down. If sehun hated anyone at this school, it was Xi Luhan.

Sehun finally got home and threw his bag on the floor, clearly irritated. He walked up stairs and plopped down on the bed. He thought about you and him. The days where you guys were so close you were inseparable. And how you always did everything together. Now you had gotten new friends (Xi Luhan) and some other Chinese bastards and two who were unconvincingly Korean. Come one Chen? Really. one's name was chen. Does that sound Korean to you? And what about XUIMIN? Don't worry sleep on it. Then answer.

Anyways that Xi Luhan was the worst, he was a cocky bastard, had no worries in the world, he was perfect by default and it didn't set right with sehun. He had to have a flaw somewhere. Sehun was determined to find out. there was no way a guy had good looks and was a gentleman. The schools heart throb had to go down, because not only did his good looks and overrated popularity piss him off, you treating him more like a brother than you treated him pissed him off the most and that's why Sehun couldn't stand Xi Luhan the most.

Sehun turned the TV on the news popping up when the black screen found color. His phone buzzed and he ignored it until the commercials came on when he picked it up it buzzed again.

From| Ana

3:24pm

Oppa when are you coming?

and then he read the next one.

From| Ana

3:26pm

Oh, that wasn't for you. Ignore it.

Sehun face heated up in anger. He bets that it's for Xi Luhan. He hated him so much. Luhan had everything sehun wanted. He would give up his popularity, no that didn't matter him. What mattered was being close to Ana like he used to, but reality Luhan had that. Sehun didn't. sehun got replaced. Xi Luhan replaced Sehun.

Sehun threw his phone at the wall. Not worrying if it shattered or not. He didn't care he was so angry at the world. He wanted out. He needed out. Someone please help. He was going crazy. How could a person live like this? 0ttoke? What did he do to the world? Sehun started to cry out of anger. He tried to keep them silent just in case mom or dad got home. But then he couldn't keep it in any longer, they poured out, all the sobs in the world could be heard coming out of him as of now. He stood up and started tearing his room apart. His anger got the best of him.

When he finally calmed down he went into his bathroom, his habit was gnawing at him. The tantrum he just threw wasn't enough to satisfy his needs. He opened the cabinet door to his vanity mirror in is master bathroom. The razor blade he found was just how he left it, faint use of blood riming the blade. He was going deep again. His depression was getting worse and worse. And every time he tried to find another alternative to let it out, he always seemed to come back to this. Although it was temporary he still found it satisfying enough.

He held the blade and backed up against the wall sliding down it to sit down against it. He just stared at it like he was trying to will himself away from it. But in no time, he found himself pulling up the long sleeve he wore under his uniform slicing the skin on his wrist. The pain was bliss every time that it could never hurt enough. It was so bitter sweet stinging him, and then the relief that shot through him after. If he didn't have Anna, he at least had this. It was always there when he needed it the most.

Kris finally arrived at Luhan house after you texted him what seemed like a hundred times. He was so incisive and hard headed that you wanted to punch him in the face. Not to mention he was rude to you time to time. But Kris was just a cold guy so it was taken lightly. He was like that with everyone.

Everyone felt a rush of relief run over them. The cold guy was finally here and now they could start what they do best after school hang out and not study. Luhan didn't care that Kris hadn't arrived yet, but you insisted that everyone should wait to start the movie and eat. Now the pizza was probably cold and now Luhan wasn't as interested in the movie as he thought he was going to be. But since you were there he didn't think too much about it.

Kris looked at everyone nonchalantly not caring that he was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago, "hyung do you do these things to us on purpose because I felt like you don't care. I could of ate 3 pieces of pizza by now but you wanted to show up late, and our dear Anna here couldn't stand that we would eat without you. Did you know I skipped lunch just for today? You know pizzas my favorite." Zi Tao was cry babying again. Chen and Xiumin couldn't take it they started wailing of laughter. Even lay smiled a little and then he went back to his lay face.

Kris cracked a smile as Tao continued. He sounded like Kris's wife.

Taos eyebrows were knitted together as he went off on Kris because he hasn't ate yet, because everyone knows you're not you when your hungry (eat a snickers lol let me stop)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Kris, do you want to die, is this why you do these things. The hysterics in his Korean were off the chain, chen couldn't breath. Then chen and Xiumin lost it when he started going off in Chinese.

"why are you laughing, Kris is my thoughts a joke to you why are you being like this he continued in Chinese. Kris died no one has seen him crack many smiles, even more so laugh repeatedly.

"yah Kris hyung, Tao said switching back to Korean.

Kris couldn't even reply chen and Xiumin laughing were making him laugh even harder. You found yourself laughing with rest of them. Lay on the other hand.

Well he was being lay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You happened to look over to Luhan who was smiling at Tao. Tao just looked upset because everyone was laughing at him. He was being such an Ahjuma to Kris. Chen finally caught his breath only to laugh again.

"did you hear how his Korean disappeared into Chinese," chen hacked, oh god I thought I was going to die." Chen was holding his chest in desperation.

Everyone calm down calm down our Taos feelings are hurt Luhan announced." Gwen cha na?" he glared at everyone. Arasso Arasso just eat." He continued to glare.

all of you he said giving everyone the middle finger individually at a time chen and Xiumin died again.

Sehun felt good as he sat there on his bathroom floor contemplating his life. He felt so useless and helpless. You didn't see that he would try his best over the years to try and rekindle your guys relationship. You didn't know how much it hurt him to try and only be put down every time. He felt like a piece of .

The blood continued to pour out slowly and sehun kept watching it. He smeared it. And then he watched it come out again. So, this is what he came too, no matter how hard he would try this was the only thing he seemed to comfort him in some way. He was stuck, he was going to be like this forever like he was chained to this habit. And before you know it he could go deeper and deeper until he could go no more....

Sehun wasn't scared either. He was just unsure. He didn't even know how far he could go that's the only thing that scared him. There was only so much his body could take before.....

Sehun herd his phone ring from his bedroom. He continued to stare off into space like he didn't hear it. But when it kept ring and ringing he finally snapped out of it. He go up and found his way to the sound. Picking it up he seen that it was Baekhyun. Great . what did he want.

"Sehunnie what hour do you have history they are switching me out. "

"I have it seventh period."

"Oh, okay thanks. hey what's wrong with your voice. Why do you sound so gloomy?"

Sehun didn't say anything and silence was over the line.

"Okay I'll be right over. Don't do anything stupid Arasso?"

Too late.

The laughter had died down and now everyone was watching the movie except for Luhan who kept watching.

Kris as well.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter