I don't like ......you.

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin has always been rather compliant, one of those qualities that is rather dangerous to have when your mother wants to watch her favourite drama and you can all but, not complain as you grudgingly pass the remote to her as if you hadn't been waiting ages for watching that favourite action romance movie.

Jimin groans. 

 

It's been such a bad day. He's been annoyed to his wits end by his ever devoted Jeon Jungkook feat Kim Taehyung and he isn't exactly unaware of what they've been doing to get him to explode like fireworks . Hoseok keeps on giving him the insider information when he casually listens to a conversation the said, "let's annoy Park Jimin till he officially hires NASA's  space station base for sending us to moon and goes bankrupt" (title in accordance to the respected Park Jimin, sophomore, human being, descended from Gandhi himself because how freaking tolerant he's been) team comprising the aspiring passengers, who have been scouting girls for spreading this message of peace in this world... please do note the sarcasm.

 

Yes.

 

Park Jimin is very sarcastic. 

Especially when he's scrubbing dishes at 8 in the evening, while the dramatic sound effects of his Mom's new obsession plays in the background. It's not even the darned, "La la la's..." wherein the hero and heroine are having a spiritual eye contact and are transported to a world of unicorns and other mushy stuff. It's the horrendous plate breaking, 'get out of this house, how did you manage to seduce my son, you witch !' classic sound effect.

Jimin is so fed up.

As if things couldn't get more annoying, his brother loves playing with his new "Nerf" gun which is filled with water and apparently Jimin is the aspiring villain.

"Yah ! You drench me one more time and your spongebob softie will be used to clean the dirty neighbourhood dogs tomorrow morning! ".

His brother runs away on the verge of tears because of how threatening Jimin is with foam on his hands, and a greasy saucepan  raised high in his right hand, looking like the early version of man himself, and it sure is scary for an elementary school kid who likes to believe that dinosaurs are extinct for good.

Jimin sighs after he's done and turns off the kitchen light, heading towards his bedroom before he is triggered to go on a ranting session about his miserable life nowadays. 

He plops himself on the bed and imitates a star fish, closing his eyes as he imagines himself on top of the Himalayas... peace.. prevailing, deep breaths... and then suddenly there's a yeti running behind him, which might be metaphorically speaking, his Maths assignment which needs to be completed. Darn.

He sighs getting up, before grabbing the assignment sheet and his notebook. 

He's on the fifth question when an imaginary locker door opens inside his head, he looks into it and there's that awful poster of Jungkook and the words, 'Mine forever' scribbled and honestly what's the dude playing at trying to make the world think that he's crazy after him... as if, he THE great Park Jimin would be interested in that arrogant prick....

Jimin groans and slaps his cheeks, bunching them up in frustration till his eyes are crescents.

He's getting distracted.

It's not like this hasn't happened before .., Min Yoongi is a dedicated devotee to torment his thoughts with his teasing smirks but oh, who's this ? We have a new one here.. 

Jimin falls asleep that night dreaming of the yeti hitting him with jets of water with his Nerf gun, while Jungkook and Taehyung dance as cheerleaders.

 

It's clear that Jimin hasn't had a peaceful night, so he is already feeling rather irritated by the time Hoseok excitedly updates him about the school gossip. He hasn't heard of the two idiots so far, and looks like their so called female agents aren'the anywhere to be seen as well. In fact, the whole corridor is empty, how weird  !

 

"Did we come to school on a Sunday, Minnie? ". Hoseok glances around, confused.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "I don't know about you but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter