I don't.....ah..forget it.

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin hummed a little tune as he skipped slightly, his steps bouncy and Hoseok immediately wrapped his arms, snake like around the maknae of their council.

"Hoseok Hyung !". Jimin whined, ever since he had complained to the other about yesterday's drama, Hoseok had been profusely apologising for nothing at all. He apologised again and stepped away.

"But honestly Jimin, why did you bother cleaning for that brat, Jungkook ?". Hoseok raised an eyebrow as they reached the school canteen.

Jimin shrugged, trying to act nonchalant, "He's really weird,Hyung."

Hoseok laughed and Jimin smiled, involuntarily.

Jungkook, who was just passing by overheard their conversation and let's just say hell broke loose. He didn't know why he was suddenly expecting the elder to act nicer towards him, but after yesterday he thought.. well.

It kind of hurt.

He clicked his tongue and arrogantly strode forward.

So, he's weird, huh ?

Jungkook deliberately bumped into Jimin.

Hard.

Jimin stumbled and hadn't it been for Hoseok, who quickly gripped his arm.. he was sure that he would have fallen down headfirst.

"Yah, what's your problem ?". Jimin yelled and was surprised to see a mop of black hair walking away from him, anger hinting at the way his footsteps seemed to be louder than necessary.

"Jungkook !".

Jimin called out, slightly flustered but hurt as he massaged his shoulder.

Jungkook turned back and Jimin felt nervous, as his dark eyes met his.

"Sorry, I'm a bit weird."

A dash of pink spread across Jimin's cheeks and he was about to apologise but then Jungkook stuck out his tongue at the elder and flipped him off.

Jimin clenched his fist as he watched his retreating figure.

What a douchebag.

Taehyung who had gotten well, after resting for a day looked up to see a slightly fuming Jungkook make his way towards their table, a food tray in his hand.

"What's wrong, Kookie ?". Taehyung sipped his orange juice making a gurgling sound and Jungkook winced before annoyingly hitting him.

Taehyung groaned and glared at the younger," Fine ! Don't tell me..." he rubbed at the spot, the younger had hit before proceeding to bite his sandwich.

Jungkook huffed before removing the tin foil,  and gently picking up his kimbab. He munched, cheeks puffed like an angry squirrel and Taehyung chuckled, before obnoxiously sipping his juice.

Jungkook winced again.

"Hyung ! Don't do that..it's annoying." Jungkook complained and Taehyung raised his fist mockingly.

"Ok..What's the problem ?".

Taehyung folded his arms and waited for the irritated kid to explain.

"Park Jimin !".

Taehyung looked surprised,"What did he do to you ?".

Jungkook sighed before filling him in about their... bad history.

Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook glared at him, instead.

"What ? What's there to laugh about ! You should be snotfaced ugly crying by now..does my tragic life not shake your heart ?".

Taehyung snorted.

"Jungkook-ah, why do you care so much ? You usually never pay heed to such people and according to your description he's bossy."

Jungkook lifted his head and then let it drop in his hands, cupping it and Taehyung reached out to ruffle his hair.

"I don't know...".

"Aww, it's okay ! You're probably secretly fond of him." Taehyung smiled,eyes crescenting and Jungkook abruptly stood up.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT !".

The table shook as Jungkook sent a fist flying down and a few fries flew away and landed on Taehyung's lap.

The whole canteen was watching him by now.

Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter