I don't like emotional outbursts

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is flying, it's a matter of seconds before gravity pats his overexcited self and brings him back to the Earth.He refuses and yet again attempts to escape,changes the position of the deck midair and lands back on it ...again in a matter of seconds.

The rollers are crunching the gravel and the sound is oddly satisfying. He's about to take a breather when he notices that his shadows are way longer than they were when he glanced last time. About an hour has passed and Jungkook blinks in disbelief. For a moment he forgets what he has to do next, as he dumbly stares at the red bricks of the school building, half of them faded. It's quiet as ever and that's odd because usually the council members stay back for extra work and yet he hasn't heard even a murmur.

His phone rings and he jumps as it vibrates before fiddling with it, "Hello..ah, Tae Hyung, How are you, dude ?". Jungkook casts a slightly worried look at the deserted field that stretches before him as he hears Taehyung's congested voice through his mobile.

"Kookie, you fool...what are you still doing there ? Come visit me." Taehyung's voice is laced with drowsiness and Jungkook wonders how many spoonfuls of cough syrup the latter had swallowed to make him so whiny and sleepy.

"Of course... I'm just about to leave,Hyung...". Jungkook simultaneously reaches out for his skateboard and slings his bag round his shoulder as he swiftly begins walking towards the exit. He walks past the boy's locker room and decides to leave his board there. Taehyung is constantly chattering about how his mom made him drink some home made remedy which tasted like dung.

"How would you know ?" Jungkook jokes as he struggles with the lock, tongue sticking out in concentration mixed with amusement.

"Look, I'm sick and tired and you can't really blame me if I'm talking rubbish..." Jungkook gives a good natured laugh and Taehyung shouts at him."What's so funny?".

"You talk rubbish all the time,Hyung...no offence." Jungkook is holding his laughter in, as he skips through the first floor, ready to take leave and annoy the elder in person.

"Yah ! You have no sense of using that phrase, one is bound to take offense if used in that context, you baboon." Jungkook bites his lip. Taehyung's analogies are out of this world.

"Fine Hyung, whatever you say..." Taehyung lets out a satisfactory hum and then starts wheezing all of a sudden,"Kookie,I'm going to crash."

Jungkook smirks,"Thought so, you sound like you could hibernate."

"Bleh". 

Taehyung's reply isn't hilarious but it's unexpected and Jungkook giggles. 

He glances ahead and his feet come to a stop,"Taehyung... the gates are ...locked !".

There's a cough.

"What ? You brat ! I can't believe that you're so careless." Taehyung's rant is interrupted by his coughs and Jungkook swiftly mutters a goodbye, hanging up.

He would rather not have someone reprimand him at the moment. He sighs before his eyes begin to roam around as he silently observes the dimensions of the wall. Not a problem, he could make it outside ... 

Except for the minor fracture that's bound to happen, if he's not too careful. He throws his bag down and walks towards the wall, fingers running through the texture... the grip won't be good enough.

His thoughts are interrupted by the incoming footsteps . 

He turnd over to watch Jimim,  standing in front of the gate...he appears to be sad and tired. Jungkook feels guilty for holding him back and for a moment he's unsure of how to apologise.

Silence ensues as Jimin's face registers various emotions, his fists clench and Jungkook has to take a step back as their eyes meet. It's tense, Jungkook's black eyes clashing through Jimin's intense gaze.

"I can't believe it !" Jimin's voice rings clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter