I don't think you're all that bad

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin is not a romantic, oh well-- slightly. Though, he likes to identify himself as a practicalist. Park Jimin does not believe in Fate either, neither has he had a fair share of 'coincidential coincidences' untill a certain Jeon Jungkook decided to barge in, poke his damn fingers in his Book of Fate (a series of unfortunate events) and mess up everything. 

Imagine his surprise (alternatively a heart attack) when the person behind the door turned out to be none other than Jeon Jungkook. It wasn't that he was disappointed, he wasn't-you could say he was guilty of pleasure but then again the entire situation was so crippling and awkward that he just wanted to run away, but then he just couldn't do that because somehow he found it slightly worrisome that the boy had spend so much time in the cubicle. Perhaps a serious case of stomach infection ?

So, Park Jimin like the perfect role model he was decided to take it upon his hands and help out.

"Hey, Jungkook you okay ?" Jimin inquired leaning against the cubicle door, with a bated breath. Jungkook appeared to be quite distressed when he spoke earlier.

Jungkook went quiet for a moment. The complete change in Jimin's demeanour always gave him head aches because the boy was a disciplinarian one second, and a mother hen the next. A perfect roller coaster. He sighed loudly.

"Huh ? Ah-yeah" Jungkook croaked. This is the worst situation ever. Jungkook looked at the square of the ceiling that was visible to his side, and sent a sarcastic grin to whoever was watching over him. Thank you, indeed. Of all the people you could've sent out to help, you sent Park Jimin. Thank you. Now, kill me before I die of humiliation.

"You don't sound so ? Bad stomach perhaps ?"

What ! 

Good lord.

Of course Jimin would jump to that conclusion. What a lucky man was he ! His crush was suspecting him of loose motion and wow- way to go that was impressive, Jungkook ! You're first date with your dream boy would be a hospital visit , reason of admission : Gastric irritation. Improper bowel movement. my life.

"No ! I mean- nothing like that ... God !" Jungkook squeaked turning red and Jimin frowned, biting his lips, this was ridiculous-Why was Jungkook spending so much time in the washroom ? 

"Ah..then, are you perhaps--" Jimin bit his lips harder, and tried to relax himself because the latter would not like it-- not that he has a right to interfere ! B-but as a humanitarian ! --" having an emotional breakdown ? Jungkook, tell me-- are you alright ?"

Now, he was being suspected on being mentally unstable. Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter