I don't like tall boys

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin just wants to curl in a blanket and sleep as the head boy keeps on droning about school achievements, but his position as a disciplined council  member is on stake and therefore slacking off is most certainly not the option. So, he keeps them wide open..... 

"You look like some mafia glaring at his inferiors because they didn't shoot an one hundred and fifty men as he had told them to." 

The honourable commentator that has brought the whole conference to a standstill is none other than their, school basket ball captain and sports in charge, Min Yoongi.

Jimin ducks his head and turns red as a tomato as his fellow council members snicker. Some friends they are, he sighs and sents an offended look to the remarkable man who had disgraced his entire existence.

"Thank you, Hyung !" he smiles sarcastically and Kim Namjoon, the head boy clears his throat before proceeding to drone,"Our school has won laurels in...."

Jung Hoseok, the co-curricular activity incharge who sits to his right is continuously making inhuman noises to express his displeasure of how long the meeting has been stretching and Jimin wants nothing but to dip his handkerchief in a chloroform bottle and drag the other boy out.

But then again, his postion as a disciplined council member does not permit him to do so. Neither does the Law of this country, for the matter.

Jimin knows that the only way out is the beautiful man sitting across him, listening attentively to Namjoon's wordings and hopes that the others realise it as well.If Seokjin Hyung complains, Namjoon-ssi will immediately stop. He raises his eyebrows suggestively at Yoongi to make an understanding but instead, Yoongi gives him a surprised look,"Oh lord, I'm sorry for interrupting but Park Jimin just implied something ual.."

Jimin is mortified and the entire conference hall goes silent.

"What ?" Seokjin Hyung, the literature and magazine incharge is the first to react.

"Oh my God ! " Hoseok is next in line and Jimin is possibly going to faint from the humiliation . 

"What the.?" Namjoon is quickly shushed as he almost curses by accident.

"Will everyone stop overreacting ? I just wanted  to catch Yoongi-ssi's attention because I wanted him to call Seokjin Hyung !"

Jimin is livid and embarrassed.

There's a pause and then everyone clears their throat while Seokjin Hyung looks at him confused.

"What's wrong Jimin-ah ?"

"Nothing.."

He pouts involuntarily and Hoseok wastes no time in pinching his cheeks.

"Can we stop annoying Jimin, please maintain decorum !" Namjoon's voice reverberates and everything goes back to normal.

As normal as can be, because not two minutes later, the conference room door is thrown open and a girl, wearing a gleaming council badge barges in .

"Sorry to interrupt, but there's a problem".

Her eyes immediately fly to Jimin and he sighs slightly before hurriedly getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter