I don't like cocky brats

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is exhausted, his eyes are droopy and there are bags under his eyes. His hair is disobedient as ever and he wonders if the the  hairspray he bought in a sale from downtown, actually works. It must be water. He huffs and has to do a double take as he nearly walks into the pole.

He doesn't understand the need of a pole when underground electricity is a possibility in many countries, but apparently Asian people wish to balance their population index and the engineers might have suggested that a few poles might just do the work of increasing the death rate, fast and efficiently .

Jungkook isn't a morning bird, he knew he mingled with the dark too well than the early rays that hit the horizon because while some people might consider morning jogs and having breakfast like cooking omelettes while waltzing in their kitchen the highlights of their day, Jungkook prefers the glow stars and the serene light of the Moon. He also loves the stars, and the stars don't come out in the day. Well, scientifically speaking they do but aren't visible.

How does it matter ?

Night owls forever.

He thinks that's a good tweet and beams at himself in the window of a parked car.

We have our narcissistic moments. There's no need to be ashamed of it, Jungkook thinks but the Ahujussi down the road thinks otherwise.

Must be why, he still hasn't stopped glaring.

What a drag.

Jungkook clicks his tongue and moves away, head shaking in slight disappointment. He swears that the longer people remain unemployed, the more they are interested in conversations revolving around misheard facts and all they heard on the grapevine . 

It really doesn't concern Jungkook but today he is in a mood of criticism, he is about to throw comments carelessly yet again and curse every single thing.

It's one of those days.

His mom calls it a, "Jungkook on a peroid." kind of mood.

Of course he is mortified. What sort of a creature wouldn't be ?

Jimin wonders when Jungkook will find out, there is a nervous tension that tugs at his muscles and Hoseok casts an odd look at him. 

He shrugs slightly but it's no use. The nervousness won't fade away, he's not sure what he wants, but the excitement of watching Jungkook realise that one of his prized possessions is missing kicks him with adrenaline that he almost fears.

"It's a matter of time.." He mutters and Hoseok clicks his tongue in exasperation.

Of course he doesn't understand, Jimin rolls his eyes. He wasn't the one to get drenched, yesterday. Empathy is non existent, nowadays.

"Don't look at me like that, I just think your being insane. ".

Jimin wishes that a manhole swallow him, Hoseok judges a bit too hard and Jimin almost hears it.

"Sadist."

The horror.

Jimin walks faster leaving the elder behind, as people cast them curious looks. He never truly realises the implications of his words, does he ? The word isn't merely used for implications that do with inflicting pain, as many misunderstand. It's a word that governs the horrors of lust out of control and Jimin wonders if all his friends have such sick humor.

The thought is revolting enough to consider a few life choices and Jimin wonders if should take an Asprin tablet in advance.

Just in case.

Jungkook finds himself completely frozen in front of his locker, the empty space mocking him . His eyes search helplessly for  a Neon deck, and for one insane moment he wonders if it shrunk by any chance and decides to shuflle the old newspapers that act as the base of his locker.

He's met with dust instead and his sensitive nose prickles immediately.

In situations like these, his mind immediately goes in an over ride recounting possible suspects and crossing them out because breaking into someone's locker can lead to suspension and surely... he hasn't been that popular among his enemies for them to take such drastic measures to strengthen their bond of hatred.

Surely  not.

The second reaction he has is for calling his best friend's name in the crowded corridor. To his dismay, he doesn't spot any lanky figure and Taehyung is hard to be overlooked, his presence is almost immediately noticed...a loud personality is hard to miss, after all and Taehyung is a God sent full package.

The third reaction some what branches down from the second as he dialls Taehyung's number in the hopes that the fool would give him some closure but when his mom picks up telling him that he got a cold, his heart staggers and he nods conveying his regrets.

Get well soon buddy, I still have to kick your buttocks for falling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter