I think I don't mind you

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [M]

 

Jimin gasped, as he felt soft lips press against his. He was too shocked to react, and sat still, with a bated breath as he felt the pressure notch up with counting seconds of his fluttering lashes. He felt his neck heat up and the temperature rose, threatening to combust his chest as he let out a ragged breath. He was getting dizzy as heat pooled in his stomach and slowly tried to push Jungkook away, but as soon as he placed his hand on the boy's shoulder, Jungkook's lips retracted and he stood up, almost in shock.

Jimin watched him, stunned. 

What had just happened ?

Had he misread the signs ? Was Jungkook's sole aim not only to annoy him ? Then what was this ? What display of emotion could this be interpreted as ?

"Jungkook..."

HIs voice was higher than he had thought and he shuddered as he watched Jungkook's pupils dilate... he was being stared at, and Jungkook seemed anything but calm as he fidgeted with his fingers, eyes roaming restlessly around Jimin's face.

"You lust after me ..."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement and the way Jimin had said it so calmly had Jungkook burning, under the elder's steady gaze.

Jimin sighed, as he rubbed his forehead...closing his eyes for a moment to relax his drumming heart. It was definitely a mistake, light bulb flashes of their intimate moment kept stinging him and he gasped, shooting out of his seat .

"This is strictly unethical. I can't belive you kissed me without my consent. What would you do if I filed you in for ual assault? ".

Jungkook didn't meet his eyes and turned towards the window. His hair, had a reddish tinge to it in the golden light streaming into the room, and Jimin took in the broad expanse of his tense back.

"You haven't spoken a word, considering I shouldn't be the one having to do the explaining. How ironical, don't you think ?"

Jimin mockingly, simpered.

Jungkook had to take a deep breath, he was on the verge of pulling his hair out. This was entirely his fault, Jimin should have slapped him the moment he tried to kiss him and yet he's been so patient.  Talking to him.. hell, Jimin had a lot of patience.

"You can look at me, but it seems you don't have the guts to and ..." Jimin sighed, he felt strangely irritated at how nonchalant and ignorant Jungkook was being right now, "that was my first kiss, hope you feel bad for stealing it."

Of course Jungkook knew that it was his first kiss, it was Jimin after all. The boy radiated some kind of innocence even though he secretly tormented Jungkook's senses, like his very own personal devil.

"Should I leave and report this incident to the principal ? I'm sure you wouldn't mind missing school for a month considering how it doesn't even matter to you, that you might have possibly played with my feelings..."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he turned to look at Jimin, who was leaning against the board watching him, looking slightly bored.

"A kiss is supposed to mean something, Jeon Jungkook..." 

Jimin sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly. 

Jungkook felt remorse wash over him, like a wave and something inside his stomach dropped. All hope was drained out of Jimin's eyes, as he looked at Jungkook, eyes completely shut off from emotions. Cold.

He had to hold responsibility for his actions. 

"You can sue me if you want, I won't complain."  Jungkook admitted, shoulders sagged. His lips trembled slightly... had he, all this while ...lusted after Jimin ? Wasn't it something more ... more intimate. He was so confused. What was Jimin to him ?

He looked at his soft features but couldn't muster the courage to meet his cold eyes, and felt his head bow down in shame...regret, whatever it was. Guilt...it was beginning to tear him up, bit by bit.

"Pathetic."

Jimin spat, voice an octave louder and Jungkook shrunk. 

"What are you trying to act like ? Some hero ? Do you think it's that easy, going around doing mistakes and ending  it with taking responsibility for it, in a pathetic attempt to undo them ? Don't you realise, that I'm an individual Jeon Jungkook and even if you do get punished for it, how does it benefit me in actuality ? It's your loss of course but I'm not a freaking sadist to take pleasure out of your pain. It has affected me, and my mental state. How would you repair that ?"

Jimin was fuming with rage, and Jungkook sank to the ground. He found support in the cold wall, and felt tears prick his eyes. 

"I'm sorry..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter