I don't like your shameless behaviour

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin huffed plopping down in his chair, hair bouncing as he did so... he was in the library and it had been a few days since his life turned upside down because of a raven haired boy named Jeon Jungkook...

The first week of their encounter in the bathroom stall had passed away uneventful and Jimin almost felt sorry for the boy, because he knew that he shouldn't have said something about his skating passion. that was quite mean, he almost died of guilt the days that followed when the younger would do his best to avoid him, if they ever crossed paths. The vulnerable look on his face.. well,it had shaken him slightly.

But,

Never in a million years had he been expecting this.

Ever since the weekend passed, Jungkook had turned a full 180° from his previous behaviour and was back to being a brat with even more zeal and enthusiasm that included targetting Jimin, full time and annoying him to no end. God knows, what the boy had consumed over the weekend to make him like this...

"Probably, too much alcohol ..." Jin Hyung had suggested as Jungkook casually passed by Jimin then winked at him, before sticking out his tongue and waltzing away.

Jimin looked like he was burning 104° everyday, (courtesy of Jeon Jungkook)

"He's still underage.." Hoseok had defended, slightly outraged at the claim.

Jin Hyung had looked at them like he had suddenly gained wisdom and knowledge, and had become a disciple of Buddha before wisely scratching his head and saying,

"You never know with kids these days..".

That had send Hosoek in hysterics while Jimin guffawed, "And what are you, Hyung ? Sixty ? ".

 

But nonetheless, Jungkook was getting more and more shameless day by day.

"Jimin oppa !". Jimin looked up and saw some girls giggling at him,  he raised an eyebrow as they sat beside him and cornered him.

"Jimin oppa ! I can't believe you -" and then they were laughing loudly as Jimin looked at them mildly confused, mildly irritated and mildly curious.

"What ?"

They shared a glance before dissolving into another wave of hysteria.

"Girls, what's wrong ? Won't you tell me ?".

The laughter stopped and they all blushed as Jimin stared at them, gaze intense.

Sometimes theses tactics do work.

Jimin sighed internally.

"Jimin oppa.." a girl began and the other looked at her, eyes wide as they tried not to squeal, "Jungkook oppa told us... that..". She suddenly hid her face and the girls shook in nervous laughter.

And sometimes they do not...

Jimin stood up from his chair, startling them.

What the hell had that brat told them ?

"Girls...". he warned, one eyebrow raised, "are you messing with me ? just because I'm the discipline in charge and told you not to wear nail polish to school ?".

The girls shook their head, and one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter