I don't mind the curses

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [WARNING ! Lot's of curses flying !]

 

 

Jungkook's looking at Taehyung's figurenes with a slightly dazed look, and Taehyung who's been muching on a packet of chips and comforting his alter ego with a, 'Promise, we'll start dieting from tomorrow' just about notices it because Jungkook's been so quiet , the thing is, they were playing their favourite rock band and Jungkook should have torn his shirt and swung it on the fan, by now while belting out the lyrics obnoxiously even though Taehyung was pretty sure the boy could sing.Nontheless, Jungkook looked like he was attending the church choir as they sang of how humanity has sinned.

"Kookie, what's wrong ? You okay ?". Taehyung asks, while poking the latter's cheek with a potato chip. Jungkook sighs, swatting his arm away and looks gloomily at his toes.

"Pedicure ?" Taehyung nods, cheeks puffed up while pointing at his toes and Jungkook groans, "No !".

"You're on a period ?'. Taehyung, knows about their family's inside jokes and how his mom likes to when he's acting grumpy and irritable and salty---Taehyung bites the chip and Jungkook throws him the dirtiest glare in the history of dirtiest glares recieved while chewing too loudly on a potato chip.

"I'm bi, not a transgender !" Jungkook cries out, infuriated.

"Okay..." Taehyung nods wisely and then he stands up and takes Jungkook's hand while guiding him to the kitchen down the stairs and Jungkook just goes along, having nothing in mind. 

"Eat. "Taehyung grabs a tub of chocolate icecream and a large spoon and shoves it towards Jungkook, who gives Taehyung a weak grin and begans crying about his love life.

"So, you're telling me Jimin and Yoongi are a thing !". Taehyung is positively shrieking and Jungkook casts one long  worried look at the bird nest on Taehyung's front porch, through the window and shushes him because the babies are sleeping. Taehyung gasps and nods hurriedly. Trust Taehyung to keep track of the maternity period of the sparrows that reside in his humble abode, and trust Jungkook to worry his head off too.  Jungkook remembers the conversation they had a week ago at midnight based entirely on their motherly worries about the birds and how they should take maternity leaves to avoid miscarriages until Jungkook's elder brother burst in his room, looking like a zombie and scaring the out of him, while yelling, "How the heck would birds miscarry, they lay eggs damn it !".

"I can't believe this ! It would be over the whole school by now, I would've known..." Taehyung pouted, while grabbing Jungkook's spoon loaded with a dollop of ice cream and popping it straight into his mouth. Jungkook sighed, humming.

"Look man, I should have been punished too because half of them were my ideas----"

"I'm not having a word, Tae..."

"Kookie, the guilt is eating me !"

Taehyung on the spoon and looked at Jungkook, seriously.

"There's nothing you can do about it, Tae..."

Jungkook got up, reaching for his school bag and Taehyung trailed behind him.

"Let me try, you know what..I'll have a talk with Jimin."

Jungkook whipped around so fast, it was like Taehyung told him Trump's coming to Korea too.

"Don't you dare !"

"Look, we need a clear picture here, Jungkookie and this the only way to solve the problem, trust me !" Taehyung nodeed fiercly.

"Man, I'm not a teenage girl who sends their friends to talk their problems out with their crush, how embarrassing !" Jungkook blushed.

"Shut the hell up, bro you're like even worse, trust me just this once and go home." Taehyung nodded with an air of finality of Jungkook sighed.

Sh*t.

He can't stop Taehyung. The guy is stubborn as a bulldozer. Jungkook let out a scream of frustration as he rolled in his bed, afraid of waking up to witness tomorrow. He looked at his phone and grabbed it.

#Moments when you regert befriending your best friend.

#R.I.P Jungkook

Jungkook bit his lips, looking at his twitter account.

Then his eyes widened. 

Taehyung retweeted,

#'s about to go down.

Jungkook just buried his head in his pillow, cursing everyone and everything. Even the neighbourhood dog who decided to bark at the exact moment.

There is something wrong with Taehyung today. Jimin notes, as the latter edges nearer to him than their designated seats allow. Their Geography teacher drones on about sustainable development and Jimin grumbles to himself, bored to death but he keeps his eyes wide open nodding along when the teacher pauses for effect...when she announces that "50 years more and we won't have petrol !' Everyone gives a practised dramatic gasp and Taehyung rolls his eyes. Honestly.That's .

"Hey..ssss..Jimin"

Taehyung whispers. His seat his right beside Jimin but he can't just call out to him, or 50 years from now Taehyung won't be witnessing his grandchildren playing with video games. He doesn't want an untimely death sponsored by their Geography teacher feat his parents.

"Sss..."

Jimin ignores him completely and Taehyung felt his temper flare up.

"Jimin ! Sssss" he hisses trying to get his attention.

Man, either Jimin went deaf or he's a knuckle head. Why the hell is he not responding ?

Taehyung bites his lips..well, he never promised Jungkook about not ---

"B*tch, will you listen here !"

-----cursing his soon to be bae.

Jimin's eyes widen and his head head snaps towards Taehyung ..

"The f**k  did you call me ?" 

"B*tch, you responded ! Duh". Taehyung shot back, eyes darkening.

Jimin glared at him. 

What the hell was wrong with him ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter