I don't like this feeling

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin isn't sure, why he agreed to this. He's not sure if he's himself anymore either, because why would any sane person who has a loving family back home and such caring friends agree to this suicide of a mission ? Hovering about six feet above the air, with one foot on Jungkook's shoulder and the other on the hollow of a tree, he's readying himself to haul himself up and place his feet on the edge of the wall.

And he's got cold feet, now because suddenly looking at the practicality of the situation he's not sure if he's brave enough to lift his other foot up, and succumb to a death caused my imbalance. Which, he reminds himself is a possibility.

He curses his twisted thoughts as Jungkook let's out another frustrated sigh.

"I can't believe you're chickening out ! Do you want to get out of this place or not ? You're killing me." Jungkook lets out a pained cry as his right shoulder gives in under the weight of Jimin's foot. 

Jimin has to take in a huge breath. He isn't ready to retort but he knows he can't spend the rest of his life in midair, while hearing Jungkook's  complaints about dislocating his shoulder by accident as much as that sounds appealing right now.

"Oh my God, will you hurry up ?". Jungkook's pained voice cuts off the flow of his malicious thoughts.

"You have some nerve complaining, hadn't it been for you, I would never have been in this situation and would have been happily spending my afternoon--"

"Doing homework. How exciting is that !". Jungkook cuts him off, voice laced with mock-disgust.

Jimin breathes slowly and reminds himself not to crush Jungkook's scapula. He lets the anger drive him, and daringly swings his foot till he balances himself on the edge of the wall, there's hardly any space to keep his foot and Jimin shrieks when he slightly wobbles, Jungkook grips his thighs, arms extended and curses loudly as the elder steadies himself while crouching.

Jungkook holds him in a firm grip, and Jimin feels heat pooling in his stomach. He lets out a groan because what a place to have disturbing thoughts. He bites his lips harshly as he slowly turns around to face the street and experimentally lets one foot dangle. Jungkook's hold loosens as Jimin becomes slightly out of reach and Jimin has to mutter a prayer to the heavens. His right leg dangles off loosely, the ground too far below as he gently sits down on the edge, slowly bringing out his left leg out as well.

It's an excruciatingly slow process and Jungkook's loosing patience.

"Will you hurry up ?".

Jimin lets out a huff then looks down, he could jump...

And he realises that he can't. 

"Jungkook, I..I can't do it !".

His eyes are wide open, lips trembling slightly. He's always been slightly wary of heights and this is an absolute nightmare. Willingly pushing yourself off the wall, takes guts. The wall is about five foot taller than he is and he curses his short heighted existence.

Jungkook isn't amused. After nearly dislocating his shoulder, his clavicles are burning and under no circumstances will he let all his suffering go to waste.

"What do you mean, you can't ?  I have already thrown out our bags on the road !". Jungkook sighs... it won't be a pleasant sight if their bags are trampled by some motor vehicle

"I don't care ! I can't do it !". Jimin sounds  like he's about to cry from all the exertion and Jungkook wonders how his face looks like, now tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter