I don't like water jets

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The difference between emotions and feelings is that while feelings have to do with the pleasure and pain dimension of emotion, emotions are far more complex and involve cognitive interpretation."

Jungkook frowned. 

His Psychology teacher was speaking greek again and he hadn't managed to get a word inside his head. Taehyung nudged him slightly and he glanced at him, with a bored look on his face," Stop making that face, she's bound to target you !". He hissed, pinching his arm lightly.

"Thanks for that damned sensory stimulus ..." Jungkook gritted his teeth in pain and scowled.

"Jungkook-ssi, perhaps you have something interesting to share with the class ?." A slender manicured hand was placed mockingly on his shoulder and Jungkook had to bite the inside of his cheek.

First that Park Jimin, now this witch.

"No, Miss...."

He sighed and the pressure on his shoulder increased.

"Actually, can I use the restroom ? ." A few students broke out into silly laughter and he could distinctly hear Taehyung facepalm somewhere to his right, but not once did his gaze waver.

"Fine !". She huffed and Jungkook quickly rushed out of the classroom. He needed a break. On entering the washroom, he quickly washed his face and leaned on the sink, breathing heavily from exertion and the humiliation. He heard footsteps and quickly hid in one of the stalls. He didn't need a council memeber breathing down his neck for being out of class.

"Ah, I don't know what to do ! He's so annoying."

Two boys entered the restroom. 

Jungkook's eyes gleamed as he immediately recognised one of the voices, it was Park Jimin. There was no doubt, no one in the school had such a pitched voice.

"What did he do this time ?." A calmer and a more lighter voice asked and even though Jungkook wasn't sure, he had a fair idea that the other might be Seokjin Hyung.

"He called me a kitten, then pet me and ran off while dribbling his basketball." Jimin was whining and Jungkook had to hold in his laughter by shoving his fist in his mouth.

Jin chuckled."I think he might like you, you know ?".

He heard an exasperated noise.

"Oh shut up, Hyung ! Min Yoongi liking me ? Impossible ...". 

Jungkook smirked.

"You know, you don't really report him , Jimin." There was a teasing lilt to Seokjin's voice and Jungkook stiffened in anticipation.

"Yeah, well.... I don't know, he's pretty likable." Jimin's voice was slightly muffled and Jungkook bit his lip. This was gold, perfect blackmail material.

"Aigoo, Jiminnie... Does my dongsaeng have a crush on him ? How cute !"  Jin was cooing and his voice was raised a pitch.

"What the flappy bird ..." Jungkook mouthed cringing.

Suddenly there was a silence.

"Hey Hyung, I thought I felt someone ? ". Jimin voiced,  suspicious. Jungkook stiffened.

"Let me check outside..." Seokjin muttered and Jungkook heard the door open and shut, sound of footsteps fading. He could faintly hear Jimin's breathing, if he concentrated hard.

Jungkook waited, holding his breath in. 

Jimin was nearing the stalls, and he realised that he hadn't locked the door. Jimin could barge in any moment and then Jungkook would be dead meat. There would be hell to pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter