I think I don't want you to go away...yet

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 When Jungkook comes to school, after a month of probation period he feels himself heating up at the gasps and looks he's recieving. Then he spots Taehyung, who's looking at him with eyes widened the size of saucers. Jungkook, smiles bashfully at him and whispers to him, "Uh, it looks like everybody is surprised to see me."

Taehyung blinks and runs his fingers over his biceps, not reponding as he takes in Jungkook.

"Tae, what are you doing ! God, hasn't the news of me getting punished died down, why are they staring at me like that ?" Jungkook asks, rubbing the nape of his neck, his muscles rippling in the effect till his veins are taut and Taehyung can only watch, lips parted.

"Tae, please.. this is really awkward, you know. I wish they wouldn't judge me like that, it was a mistake but seriously you would think that they would get over it already -----"

"Are you like...dumb ? You idiot, can't you see... you've turned into a handsome beast ! I would probably crush on you if I didn't know the fact that you wore Ironman undies."

Jungkook blinks.

"What ?".

Taehyung face palms, and looks at Jackson who's standing against the locker checking Jungkook out, a smirk on his lips.

Taehyung walks over to him and sticks his right hand out and drags it along his face. Jackson gasps, "What the--- dude ! What are you doing ! Did you just face palm me."

"Sorry, apparently Jungkook's being dumb as heck and an extra form of expression was required for emphasis."

Jungkook blushes looking away. Taehyung gives him goosebumps, the second hand embarrassment is real. 

Jackson looks at Taehyung like he's grown an extra head then nods, confusion clearing. "Same mate, see me anytime for third party facepalms" He grins, and Taehyung reciprocates, "Count on me, too".

They bro fist and then Taehyung greets Jungkook back like nothing happened at all. Like that wasn't the weirdest friendly interaction in the history of weird friendly interactions. It top's their own, Jungkook met Taehyung in the bathroom when the latter was taking a sh*t and had ran out of tissue rolls. Jungkook was in middle school then and not particularly interactive, well he still isn't but he understood the senstivity of the situation and helped him out and since then their friendship is strong as ever. Not to mention that Taehyung had started talking about himself and his theories on alien life as soon as he washed his hands and Jungkook had gotten interested to his surprise, it was certainly a breath of fresh air from the usual who likes whom giggly conversations that all his batch immersed in, and with great enthusiasm so.

If Jungkook wrote his biography, which he is sure he never will. He isn't sure how he is going to put that across without getting blacklisted by the censor board of Korea. 

Damn, life his hard but then one look at Taehyung who's smiling eyes crinkled and Jungkook smiles, lips quirking up with ease. But it's not actually bad.

"So, you joined the gym huh ?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, "What are you planning to do, huh ? Seduce all the chicks or something, eh ?"

Jungkook frowns.

"No. What are you implying ?"

"I'll have to call Jackson again, I think. You're hot, dude ! Half the girls in the school are staring at you because they want you and the other half that aren't are just too shy to look at you, but guaranteed they want you too ! You should prepare yourself for the 'Jeon Jungkook' fanclub. I'm enlisting too. I could make big bucks selling your pictures to them. Not to meantion them, gay boys they'll salivate..." 

Taehyung hums before rolling Jugkook's sleeves up so that he could have a good view of his gorgeous muscles that look sizzling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter