I don't like my twisted luck

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is sitting for his Biology class, the teacher has gone offtrack and instead of discussing Mitosis, they are talking about the haunted streets in Korea.

Jimin doesn't have much to invest in this topic, as he watches Hoseok swear and ramble about how there is a ghost in his basement.

Jimin doubts it, but doesn't comment.His head is ringing with Jungkook's words and he feels foolish for digging his own grave. Next time, he won't utter a word about such vulnerable matters in the public, if he does Jungkook is welcome to tie him to a chair and sprinkle petrol around him.

He shakes his head, whenever he thinks about the murderous rage that took over the boy's black orbs, dark as an abyss and how he had defeated his ego... he feels breathless, with anger or disbelief he is not sure. 

Jeon Jungkook isn't as simple as he thought and as much as he denies that he isn't fascinated a bit by his mysterious ways and unpredictability, his heart knows that it's a blatant lie.

You don't meet  homo sapiens like him on a daily basis. He's a rare species.

On the other hand, you shouldn't mingle with him either or the chances of your existence being endangered  apart from the environmental factors like pollution and toxicity in almost everything that enters your system... well apart from this direct influence, he might be a whole another package on his own.

What Jimin wishes to imply is that,

Jeon Jungkook is toxic for your health.

If he had an ECG machine with him right now, Jimin would be able to give a scientific proof on the matter. His systolic and diastolic have been reaching abnormal levels ever since the boy has entered his life, as if it weren't hellish enough, he just needed that extra doze of unwanted,"Lord please I've had a fair share of this already" problems on top.

And God is very generous.

Jimin sighs.

When it comes to things you rather wish to not want or encounter, things you would rather not choose to indulge in... 

God is indeed, generous in these matters.

Jimin like any other mortal being has an inborn tendency to blame so when he nearly slips on the wet floor despite the yellow caution sign grinning right in his face and as his luck would have it, falls right into the arms of Min Yoongi... he looks at the ceiling above and glares holes through it, trying to reach his Lord and ask him for once and for all, what sick game he is playing.

"Ah.., Jiminnie, sweetie don't daydream about me." 

Yoongi leaves no opportunity, Jimin is sure that if they would bump into each other during an Earthquake drill, he would still have something out of the way to say to him..like, see Jimin my heart's palpitations has touched Mother Nature and she is greatly moved. 

Pun very much intended.

But Jimin would probably die even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter