I think I want to know you

I don't like skater boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So clearly, evidently, undeniably, transparentl--"

"Taehyung ! Stop it !"

"Jimin and Yoongi are not a thing !"

"Yeah but ! Jimin had feelings for him at one point of time !"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and threw his manga on the bed. He straightened his back and looked at Jungkook, straight in the eyes. Alright, macho man ! Bring it on !

........

"Taehyung, bro..you've been doing Yoga for the past five minutes ...I mean, not that I care, but what the heck just happened ? Huh ?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the said male, who was imitating the Lotus position and appeared to be quite invested in it.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and glared at him, "I am trying to calm my self down before I'm potentially arrested for commiting a heinous crime !"

Jungkook scoffed, "Really, what may that be ?"

Taehyung slumped and leaned forward, rolling his eyes, "Oh, I don't know...maybe..your murder Jeon Jungkook ? How does that sound, huh ? You absolute piece of , I'm so sick of trying to get it in that coconut head of yours--Thank Lord, you got rid of that god damn hairstyle--anyways ! As I was saying, clearly..you are a man..Are you ?"

Jungkook gulped, "I believe so ?.."

"The do you mean by that ? Listen, you better grow a pair of balls and ask Park Jimin out if that's the first thing you do tomorrow morning, else I will end you before your tragic love story does, is that clear ? Yeah?"

Taehyuny puffed his cheeks and Jungkook hid his smile in his palms and looked away mumbling a small, 'okay sir'.

************

Jimin bit his lips as Hoseok eyed him suspiciously from across the conference room. He sighed as the elder continued his weird antics untill Jin nudged him, "Yah ! Have you got a bug in your eye ?"

"Jimin...Park Jimin, sit your down here.." Hoseok called after him as soon as the meeting ended and Jimin sighed slumping back in his chair, pouting as his annoying Hyung cornered him as everyone left. Seokjin was about to remark but Namjoon dragged him out by his hand making him quizzically look their way. Hoseok threw him a thumbs up and Namjoon grinned, exiting.

"What is this, I hear ? You have a god damn crush on someone ? The hell ? When were you going to tell your homie ? When you're feeding your fourth child?"

Jimin squeaked, "Hobi Hyung ! What the--"

"No. Just shut your trapper, I am so upset right now, I can't even --what's the darned word--express! You ought to have some shame in you ?  No ? Should I be hearing this from some freckly first year that you were handing out underwear to Jeon Jungkook in the boys washroom ? Or would I rather know details from the man of the match himself ? Hun, that's ."

Jimin looked absolutely scandalised. Hoseok was scary. He was like the downtown gossip ladies who gathered every Sunday to discuss the latest hot mess in town.

"Hyung ! My God...I was, first of all--not doing some ! Secondly, Jungkook's pants were torn and I just happened to be there and helped him out--Why are you looking at me like that ! I swear it was just a coincidence ! And..third, who the hell is this out of business first year keeping tabs on me ? If he's stalking me, I swear to God--"

"That's not th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter