War

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was really hard to wear clothes and after a few attempt Seungri decided just to abandon his shirt. It look like that he need to use all of his remaining strength to hold his pants up.

Seunghyun was still sleeping when they drag him to the prince’s tent. The sound of the tent flap open made Seunghyun stir from his sleep. His long eyelashes flutter before he open his eyes. When he see Seungri, Seunghyun push himself up in one arm and open one of his eye. Then he start laughing.

Seungri really feel annoyed with Seunghyun. ‘I hope your negotiation went well?’ He said before collapse his back on the smooth fur beside Seunghyun. The fur was warm around him and made him drowsy.

‘Ohh we certainly had a great deal.’

‘Then I suggest you should do business with them more often.’ Seungri reply sarcastically and made Seunghyun laugh more.

‘Stop laughing.’

Seungri turn his head to look at Seunghyun who was lying beside him with his eyes gazing at him, brightly.

‘This is new. I never see you like this before.’

‘I don’t even have a ing strength to even lift my finger right now.’ Seungri groan.

‘I see that. Well, here is good news. I release you from your chore.’

‘Should I say thank you.’ Seunghyun’s laugh was all he heard before it turn dark and sleep claim him like heavy blanket.

 

 

 

As they walk inside the main hall, the royal court already gathered, all wearing their ceremony dress. When Seungri follow closely behind Seunghyun, he can see the anger and hatred over everyone’s face are almost visible. And Seungri know the exact reason for this. It is because he was a stranger or to be precise he was their enemy.

Seungri never thought in his life to be standing among his enemy.

‘Wang-seja jeonha. We’re expecting your honor two weeks ago. But we hear that your honor decided to enjoy some of you quality time,’ Minister Won Bin stared at Seunghyun flatly as he speak. ‘Perhaps your honor can find something equally entertaining to do here.’

And the rest of the royal court stand behind him. Seungri could feel their eyes pierce on him, heavily. These men had been fighting with noron country half of their lives. And just like them, Seungri too was too shock when they got the news that there been an attack at the border. He can smell the war in the air.

‘I here not to be entertain, but to hear the reports of the attack,’ Seunghyun said in serious face. ‘Summon the advisor and all the captain now.’

Seungri bow his head to Seunghyun to leave with the rest of the soldiers, but he was surprise by Seunghyun’s abrupt order.

‘No. Stay.’

Seungri look at Seunghyun for understanding. He thought that it was not the time for Seunghyun to show his stubbornness.

‘Wang-seja jeonha,’ Minister Won Bin begin, ‘we prefer the slave from noron country to leave.’

‘Too bad. I prefer otherwise,’ Seunghyun reply coldly and leaving Minister Won Bin and the rest of the royal court no choice.

‘An enemy has no place in here. I hope wang-seja jeonha will understand.’ Said one of the royal court.

‘He is a member of my household,’ Seunghyun said with full authority. ‘That’s enough. I don’t want to hear any argument about him.’

Then Seunghyun sit on the chair at the head of the long table. Minister Won Bin take his seat, then the rest of the royal court follow him and Seungri stand behind Seunghyun.

Suddenly a man entering the hall and all eyes are on him. Seungri recognised the man in front of him.

‘Minister Gi Cheol,’ Seunghyun greet him but he did not greet the prince back. Instead he was not afraid to show his disgusted face as his eyes travel over Seungri.

‘So, I see you have let this low slave to be in here. Where is Kim Jong Kook? The captain chose by Jusang-Jeonha?’

‘He had challenged me in the duel of honour and he lost.’

There was moment of pause of silent before Minister Gi Cheol speak again. ‘Did Jusang-jeonha know about of this?’

‘That I’ve made his dog impotent? Yes. But I think we’ve gathered here to discuss more important issue?’ Seunghyun said as he glare at the old man.

There was silence again before one of the royal court said. ‘I agree with wang-seja jeonha.’

As they began to discuss about the attack, Seungri mind remember his conversation with Seunghyun. He had heard the news of the attack when they reach the camp this evening. From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter