Poison

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seungri reacted, he turn his entire body against the guard, reversing their positions. Then he quickly grab the knife and stab the guard in his stomach. The second guard manage to pull himself up then he pull his sword. But Seungri didn’t let him do that, he use his body and push the guard into the hard wall. It was enough to leave the guard daze and it don’t take strength when Seungri restrained the guard.

He throw his look at Seunghyun. The crown prince was rising from his position after pushing the dead body of his attacker. Seungri expect to see him struggling but he was surprise when the crown prince manage to kill his attacker. He guess that the crown prince must use every of his wits to survive.

Seungri’s eyes caught the knife on the crown prince’s hand. It look too familiar. He study the design and the workmanship;it from his country.

Seunghyun walk with shallow steps. Seungri recognised the crown prince’s ice cold look expression. He pity the guard in his hold about the coming interrogation.

‘What do you want me to do?’ Seungri ask.

‘Just hold him still,’ Seunghyun answer coldly.

Seunghyun take a step forward and Seungri did what he had been instruct. He feel the guard make an attempt to free himself and made him tightened his grip.

Seunghyun lift the knife slowly and calmly, he slice the guard in the throat.

Seungri heard the choke sound and feel the body convoluted in his grip. He release the guard’s body. The guard put his hands on his throat, but it was hopeless as the red liquid become thick.

His subconcious reacted when Seunghyun look at him with the same ice cold look. He see Seunghyun’s grip on the knife become tighter. Seungri move closer to neutralise the threat the crown prince give him.

Body crash hard against body. Seungri manage to grip at Seunghyun’s wrist and he can feel the crown prince’s muscle flex with resistance. He put a hard pressure and he can feel the crown prince push his body to its limit.

‘Let go of my hand,’ Seunghyun said as he gritted his lips.

‘Drop the knife first,’ Seungri reply.

‘If you don’t let go now,’ Seunghyun warn, ‘I will not go easily with you.’

Seungri put the pressure harder this time and the knife drop to the ground. As soon as it did, he let Seunghyun go. Then he step a few backwards. Seunghyun too take a few step backwards, widening the distance between him and his slave.

They breathe hard as they look at each other. The knife drop between them. The room was in a great mess. It was so tense between them.

‘You seem hesitate to help me. Why?’ Seunghyun was breathing shallow.

Seungri decided to ignore the crown prince question. ‘I surprise there only three men to kill you. I expect they were more,’ he said bluntly.

‘There were,’ Seunghyun caught between his breath, ‘more.’

Seungri understand the meaning behind the crown prince’s words. ‘I’m not with them. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter