Duel of Honour

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seungri was busy with his work when he see Seunghyun walk outside from the tent within his periphery vision. He’s not the only one who looking at the prince. Taeyang also looking at the prince, then he walk towards him, followed by Siwon and Zico.

The anxiety he feel made Seungri leave whatever he do and walk to their direction.

Zico can’t contain his feeling and has show everything on his face like an open book. He look at the prince in full adoration mix with embarrassment. It was clear to him that what he has done was being brought to the prince’s attention. And Siwon look harder to read.

‘Jeonha, I apologise. It’s my fault. I promise it won’t happen again,’ Zico said.

‘Who provoke you this time?’ Seunghyun ask in a normal conversation tone.

‘It’s not important. I was wrong.’ Zico answer.

‘It’s not important?’ Seunghyun said pretending like he don’t know. Then his violet eyes gaze at Siwon.

Siwon was silent. The hate and the anger can be seen clearly in his face. Then he lowered his eyes in sullen defeat.

Seungri was watching all this, then his instinct hit and say that the prince was going to play this all out. He look around him. Everyone start to pay attention. He can only trust that the prince know what he was about to do.

‘Where’s the captain?’ Seunghyun ask.

But the captain can’t be found. Taeyang was sent to search for Kim Jong Kook. And the search takes a long time.

Seunghyun sit calmly as he waited.

Things begin to go off. The men have been whispered among themselves as the captain has made the prince wait.

The longer he wait, the more his authority was question.

Seungri feel cold run thru his spine as he can predict bad thing would happen. He not meant for the prince to take extreme move when he talk to him about Kim Jong Kook last night. 

Finally Kim Jong Kook arrive. He walk casually as he approach the prince.

‘Am I interrupting you again?

‘No. I’m finished by the way. What do you want?’ Kim Jong Kook act nonchalantly, like he had no fear or whatsoever for letting the prince wait.

And it was suddenly clear that there was something more between the prince and the captain than what Seungri know. 

‘You, made me wait,’ Seunghyun said, ‘while you someone.’

‘It’s not your business,’ Kim Jong Kook reply with a smirk.

That wasn’t until that moment Seungri saw how wrong this was going. Kim Jong Kook look so arrogant with the back up he had and from the authority the king give him, he even show low respect to the prince.

And Seungri’s hope that Seunghyun can control the situation fade away as the prince’s face fall hard and his eyes went cold, and almost immediately the sound of sharp steel can be heard.

‘Draw.’

No. No. No. Seungri take a few step forward, but then he stop as he realise what he was doing. He look at Kim Jong Kook. He never seen Kim Jong Kook use sword, but he know the captain is a good fighter. While Seunghyun is a spoil prince who always avoided his duty and never face a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter