Tame

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

‘Your master is very kind.’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Kind?’ the words got stuck at Seungri’s throat as he look in disbelief at the other slave. It took several moment for those words to get connected to his brain, and when they did, he let out a helpless laugh because that’s the only possible response he can do. The crown prince never mean kind but the opposite. There no way to figure out what inside the crown prince's crooked mind and Seungri never want to try it.

‘Did I say something wrong?’ Eunhyuk said.

‘No, it’s noting. Forget about me. I want you to tell me about yourself. Did your master treat you well? And, can you understand their language?’

Eunhyuk shake his head at Seungri’s last question. ‘I only know three words ....kneel. stay. silence.’ He said in soron language.

Seungri remain silence, he really hate the words. He can imagine what Eunhyuk and other slave from his country feel when they in helpless situation because they unable to speak or understand a single words around them.

‘You don’t look like a slave,’ Eunhyuk hesitate.

Seungri was thinking how to answer Eunhyuk, but he’s right. His physique don’t look like a slave and let alone his manner. ‘I work in the army, but i've offended the emperor and was sent to this country as a punishment,’ he said because he think there was no point to lie about that part.

‘Punishment,’ Eunhyuk said. Suddenly he drop his gaze to the ground and his manner change.

‘How about you? Did you get special training before they sent you here?’ Seungri try to get information from him.

‘Yes .... I trained in the palace and it was very strict.’ Seungri watching Eunhyunk as he continue look at the ground with sad face.

Seungri frown a bit when he look down. Eunhyunk who had finally realize that Seungri was looking at him, quickly pull his cloth down to cover himself, stretching the fabric as far as it would go.

‘What happen to your leg?’ he said.

Eunhyuk’s face turn white ghost. He don’t want to answer to that question.

‘Tell me.’

‘It’s embarrassing.’ Eunhyuk’s voice was barely audible, his hands grip tightly the end of his cloth.

‘Show me,’ Seungri demand.

Eunhyuk’s trembling fingers loose the grip, then he slowly lifted his cloth. Seungri look so shocked at the terrible view.

‘Did their King do this to you?’

‘No, but the chief guard did. On the first day we arrived we have to take the obedience test. And I f-failed.’

‘And this is the punishment?’

‘It was a test. I was told not to make a sound.’

this entire existing soron people!! Seungri curse in his mind.

‘You don’t fail,’ Seungri said. ‘In fact you’re brave. What they asked you to do is impossible.’

‘Now tell me everything what has happened to you since you left our country.’ Eunhyuk tell Seungri everything that had happened, from the beginning they were brought into the ship and stay inside the cage before they arrive at soron country. He know that the King had so many slaves and never take care of the slaves welfare. The job was given to the chief guards to take care all the slaves. They were treated like animal and this made Seungri feel sick.

‘You must eager to be free,’ Seungri said.

‘Free?’ Seungri might be mistaken but Eunhyuk do sound scared. ‘Why would I want to be free? I can’t....my place is with my master.’

Seungri didn’t feel surprise when he hear Eunhyuk words because it was a standard phrase for a slave and it meant nothing. He deserve to be with a better master who will appreciate him.

‘I promise I will help you.’

‘I wish I could believe your words,’ Eunhyuk said. ‘but you’re slave like me.’ Before Seungri could reply, there was a sound of someone coming and Eunhyuk already put his head on the ground.

‘There you are.’ And then, ‘Well...well..well... look who's here.’ Kim Joong Kook said as he grasp Eunhyuk neck collar and drag him up like a dog. The collar grip his throat and made the boy choke.

Kim Jong Kook was so irritated by the sound of coughing and give the boy a hard slap across his face. ‘Shut the hell up.’

Seungri’s body tremble but before he even realised he already reacted. ‘Let him go.’

‘You want me to let go?’ Kim Jong Kook said as he playfully pull Eunhyuk’s collar, who eyes already red because of crying but stay still like doll. ‘Don’t think so.’

‘If you want another fight, all you have to do is take step forward,’ Seungri said, he will be happy to give him another lesson.

‘But, I rather your lover,’ Kim Jong Kook said.

‘The way I see, I really owed a .’ Kim Jong Kook already pull down Eunhyuk cloth and reveal the boy . He didn’t struggle when Kim Jong Kook kick his leg apart and made him bent in awkward position. He let himself be manhandled by this monster.

The realisation that Kim Jong Kook was going to Eunhyuk hit Seungri with the same s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter