Just watch me

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seunghyun order one rider to go back to the palace to sent the news about Kim Jong Kook to the King. The prince has everyone as his witness. Kim Joong Kook has insulted the royal family name. The prince has challenge the captain in honour of duel. However, the captain has break the rules and had attack the prince. This can be consider a betrayal act.

The captain has been punish accordingly. This is to informed the king that his selected captain has been turn off without it seen as a rebel act against the king.

Round one: The Prince win.

‘I can tell that your shock. You must never expect that wang-seja jeonha can fight.’ Seungri was caught in a conversation that he was not ready for.

‘No,’ he admit. ‘I don't know that.’

‘It’s just in his blood.’ Taeyang said.

‘Jusang-jeonha's guards seem surprise like me too.’

‘Wang-seja jeonha like to keep it under wrap.’

 

 

Seungri was just finish starting the fire when Seunghyun stroll inside the tent. The prince look cool and relax after what just happen today. It’s like it had no effect on him at all.

He doesn’t want to exaggerated, but by now Seungri had know the prince too well.

‘Did you pay the boy to Kim Jong Kook?’

Seunghyun stop from pulling off his riding gloves before he continue.

‘I just pay the boy to go to him,’ Seunghyun said as he pull his leather glove from each of his fingers.

‘He had a choice.’

‘No,’ Seungri pause. ‘You just made him think that he did.’

Seunghyun throw his icy look at Seungri, then after a few second he said.

‘You’re right. I need a kick off and it need to happen now. I was waiting for it to happen naturally, but that was taking too damn long.’

Seungri was staring at Seunghyun, he want to speak to the prince what’s in his mind but he decided to hold back.

‘Say it.’ Seunghyun said as if he can read his slave mind.

‘You have break a man today. Does that not affect you at all? There are lives we talking about, not a piece of chips in janggi (chess) game you play with your uncle.’ Seungri said in exasperated tone.

‘You’re wrong. My Daewongum-mama already controlling the games and all of us are in his board.’

‘Then each time you move one of them, you can congratulate yourself on how much you become like your uncle.’ Ok. the words just ing come out from his mouth. Seungri certainly don’t expect the words to have the effect on that iceblocked prince, but they had.

Seunghyun completely stop at his tracks. The words feels like icy slap in his face before the realization hit his mind. 

Too late now. 

‘You need to be honest if you want to win everyone’s hearts. I know you will be a great leader. Let them grow to trust you naturally, in that way—’

‘There is no time.’  The word has been force to come out from whatever wordless state he’s been into.

‘There is no ing time,’ Seunghyun repeat. ‘I only have three damn weeks before we reach border. Don’t pretend that I can win their hearts.'

There are long seconds of silence before he continue.

‘I need to survive. I need to beat him, and I will fight him with every weapon that I have.’

‘You really mean that.’ Seungri ask.

‘I want to win. Did you think I come here to sacrifice myself?’

Seungri try to imagine himself in the prince’s situation. He imagine himself face the same problem, he strip away all the impossible and weighing all possible way at what can be done.

‘You right, three weeks are not enough,’ Seungri said after a moment. ‘You need at least maybe three month to really train and turn them  into a real soldier.’

‘Okay,’ Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter