Finding Alliance

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri become shock when Seunghyun order him to sit beside him, it's not close considering the ten inches wide between them, unlike Jo Kwon’s slave that sit on his master lap across the long dining table.

The ambassador from the south country sit in front of Seunghyun, which display a small victory on the crown prince's side. Minister Park’s pet, Ilhoon sit alone beside Seunghyun, while his master sit near the King. If Seungri don’t know Ilhoon, he might mistake him as a noble except the earring on his left ear, the symbol of pet.

‘I don’t want to sit near you,’ Ilhoon said. ‘ off.’

Seungri immediately turn his head to see if anyone had heard Ilhoon’s word, but luckily everyone was so drawn with their own conversation. Ilhoon grab the fork until his knuckles turn white and Seungri could feel that the boy still afraid of him.

‘It’s all right,’ Seungri speak to the boy as gentle as he could. ‘I’m not going to hurt you.’

Ilhoon look at him, his round eyes look so big. ‘Good,’ he said and suddenly he fiercely stab the fork at Seungri’s thigh under the table.

Even thorough he wear tick layer of cloth but its not prevent him from getting startled, he immediately pull the fork from Ilhoon’s hand.

‘Could you excuse me for a minute,’ Seunghyun said to Ambassador Leetuk before turn his attention to Ilhoon.

‘I made your pet bleed, Wang-seja Jeonha.’ Ilhoon said in smug face.

‘Yes, you did.’ Seunghyun said, sound not please at all.

‘Whatever you planning, it’s not going to work.’

‘I think it will. Want to bet your earring.’

‘If I win, you will wear it, Wang-seja Jeonha.’ The pet said.

Seunghyun lift his cup to Ilhoon as a sign that the bet is on. Seungri had the feeling that those two were enjoying themselves.

Ilhoon wave to the slave and ask for a new fork. Without his master to entertain, he was left free to prick at Seungri. The boy begin with a stream of insults and ask explicit question about Seungri’s ual practices, his voice was loud for everyone on the table to hear. When he saw that Seungri was not rising to his bait, he begin to attack at Seungri’s master.

‘You think being able to sit at the high table will make you mean something? It’s not. He won’t you. Because he’s frigid.’

‘I don’t think he can.  Has he had it cut off? What do you think? Have you seen it?’

‘No. He has not cut it off.’ Seungri reply.

Ilhoon narrow his eyes.

‘How long have you been a pet?’ Seungri ask.

‘Three years,’ the boy reply in the tone that say: You won’t last here in three minutes.

Seungri look at Ilhoon and wish that he had not asked the question. Whether he has adult mind or not, Ilhoon is still a boy who had not pass his puberty yet. He look way younger than any of the other pets Seungri had seen.

Seunghyun has put his best behaviour in front of the Ambassador. He had apparently had get rid his bad image and had wash his mouth with soap. He talk about politic and trade and when he glance at his uncle, his eyes flash: You see? I can keep up. And ambassador Leetuk pay no attention to anyone except than the crown prince.

‘I’m sorry I not been able to arrange you to look the slaves,’ Seunghyun said, as the slave start serve dessert in the table.

‘You don’t need to. I had seen slave from the noron country before. And I have to admit that I never seen slave of that quality. You don’t worry. I trust your taste.’

‘Thank you.’ Seunghyun reply.

Seungri was aware that Ilhoon was listening to the conversation.

‘I’m sure my Daewongun-Mama will agree to exchange some of the slave if you push for it strong enough,’ Seunghyun continue.

‘If Jusang-Jeonha agree, then I owe you big time,’ Leetuk reply.

Ilhoon got up from the table.

Seungri turn the ten inches gap to three inches to get closer to Seunghyun. ‘What are you doing? You are the one who warn me about him.’ He wispered.

Seunghyun become very still, then he shift from his seat and lean closer, bring his lips close to Seungri’s ear. ‘I think I’m out of stabbing range because he got short hands. Or perhaps he will try to throw grapes on me? But I think that is impossible too because if I dodge he will hit the ambassador.’

Seungri grit his teeth. ‘You know what I mean. He heard you. And he’s going to act. Can’t you do something about it?’

‘I’m occupied.’

‘Then let me do something.’

‘Do what? Kill him with fork?’

Seungri open his mouth to reply but his words stop when Seunghyun’s fingers touch his lips, while his thumb brushing his jawline. He was feeling startled by the sudden touch, but then he realize that was the sort of intimate touch that any master do to their pet. Seungri could see that there was a shock reaction among the noble member in the room.

‘I’m sorry but my pet was feeling a bit neglected,’ Seunghyun apologise again at ambassador Leetuk.

‘Is he the gift from noron’s emperor?’ Leetuk said feeling a bit curious. ‘Is he safe?’

‘He may look aggressive, but my pet is very obedient,’ Seunghyun, ‘like a puppy.’

‘Like a puppy?’

Seunghyun try demonstrate it by picking up grape between his thumb and finger and held it out to Seungri like he had at the ring. ‘Eat?’

In that split second Seungri thought about punching the crown prince right in his face. Many eyes were looking at them. Seungri lean his head and open his mouth. He didn’t let his lips touch Seunghyun’s fingers as he eat the fruit. Seunghyun wash his fingers in the gold washing bowl when he was done and dry his fingers with a silk cloth.

There was a break time before the next entertainments and Seungri was given free time to wander around. He want to find Ilhoon, but the boy had already out of sight. Seunghyun was too occupied and Seungri realize that for the first time there were no guards guarding him.

He could walk out. He could walk right out from the palace door and escape. Except he can’t leave this place until the ambassador leave with the slaves, that is the reason why Seunghyun had leave him unchain and unguarded.

‘I was looking for Ilhoon. Do you seen him?’ Seungri ask.

‘There.’ The slave reply while bowing his head to him.

Ilhoon had whisper something to Jo Kwon’s pet, the red hair slave who had to bend on his knees to reach that boy level. And when he was done, Ilhoon make his way straight to Seungri.

‘Did Wang-seja Jeonha send you to find me? You’re too late,’ the boy said.

Too late for what? ‘If y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter