No other choice

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

‘Wait, you can bring more guard,’ Seungri said.

‘You really love trouble, do you?’

‘Am I? I think that you really have a better personality but it prove that I’m wrong. You can order whatever punishment you like from that distance, you coward. You and Kim Jong Kook are same.’

The guards flinch at Seungri’s remark and withdraw their sword automatically.

‘Watch your mouth, slave.’ Seunghyun said coldly.

Seungri look at the sword pointed at his neck and not afraid of the threat. ‘You’re no better than him. You know what he was doing yet you did nothing to stop him.’

‘Tell me what Kim Jong Kook do in the garden?’ Seunghyun order the guard to speak.

‘He...he was a slave, Wang-seja Jeonha.’ The guard hesitate to answer.

There was a pause silence and if Seunghyun had a reaction to the revelation, it didn’t show on his stony face. He look back at Seungri.

‘We don’t interfere with my Daewongum-mama's matter. If Kim Jong Kook want, he can whoever he like.’

‘And you approve... 'this?’ Seungri made a disgusting sound at the last word.

‘Why not?’ Seunghyun said. ‘He certainly had my approval to you, but it turn out that he rather take a blow on the head. Maybe if you led him you in the ring, he won’t be so hot to you slave friend.’

‘I tell you that I’m not your uncle’s spy. And what you think of me is wrong.’ Seungri said. Why you hate me so much. But Seungri probably know the answer to his own question.

‘Wrong?’ Seunghyun said. ‘How lucky I am to have a slave that point on my weakness. What make you think that I will tolerate to this kind of manner? even if I believe what you said is true?’

‘Because you can end this conversation anytime you like.’ Seungri really feel like he was going to lose his mind if he continue talking to Seunghyun. So far, it all side to the crown prince, the thing that he enjoy to do and was good at; wordplay that built traps and mean nothing.

‘You’re right. Leave us,’ he said while looking at Seungri, but it was Kim Hyung-Joong and the guards that bow their heads and walk out from the room and leave Seunghyun and Seungri alone.

‘You like to play. Then, let’s play. Why you give me the advantage?’

‘Advantage?’ Seungri said dumbfolded.

‘When someone don’t like you, it’s not a good idea to let them know that you care about something, am I’m right?’

Seungri’s face turn to ash as the threat sink in his mind.

‘Did it hurt you ten times pain watching the one you care hurt than being whip by me? Seunghyun said and Seungri still quiet.

‘From now, you only do what I tell you.' he said, ‘willingly.’

‘Yes,’ Seungri reply.

‘I can end this anytime I like?’ Seunghyun said. ‘I have not even started.’

 

 

‘Change,’ Kim Hyung-Joong told Seungri to wear new cloth in annoying tone. The crown prince had order Seungri to serve him at tonight’s dinner. The chief guards clearly objected the crown prince’s idea but he had no choice because he need to obey the order. So he had prepare six yards lecture of lessons to Seungri about his duty to serve the crown prince at the high table and how important the dinner will be.

Despite he reject the idea, his mind thinking maybe the crown prince had see something in Seungri that he hadn’t. He still think that it was wasteless effort to teach manner and proper etiquette to slave like Seungri, and he only can pray that Seungri will obey the crown prince.

For Seungri, all his experience of going out from his room is not very pleasant. the ring; the whip post; the garden. He move his shoulder to test the muscle on his back. His back was mostly heal but in case next time the crown prince want to punish him, he know it would not be directly at him. He will try all his effort to persuade the crown prince and if it don’t work out like he plan, then he will switch side to his uncle, the King.

The guard until they reach the crown prince’ room. The room is so big and look so extravagant. The decoration in that room had over run everything.

Seunghyun come out from his bedroom and Seungri kneel to his kness as soon as he sees the crown prince.

‘Leave us.’ Seunghyun order the guard to unlock the chain and release Seungri.

‘Stand up,’ he said after the guard leave.

Seungri follow Seunghyun's order, he was shorter than the crown prince but his physical look stronger. He was not wearing any restraints at all, and they were alone together. But somehow he began to think that being alone in a room with the crown prince is dangerous.

‘Let me remind you something.’ The violet eyes look at him with disgust. ‘There’s no bargain between us. A prince like me doesn’t make deals with insects like you. Your word is worthless than dirt to me. Understand?’

‘Yes,’ Seungri said.

Seunghyun continue to stare at Seungri coldly. ‘The ambassador from south country might request few slaves as part of the trade nego

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter