Working with enemies

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After finish his jobs, Seungri give the list of full inventory back to Daesung, and he immediately begin with the preparation because they don’t really have time. They must get ready by tomorrow morning before they leave to their next destination. After an hour, Taeyang come and approached him.

‘The boy said it won’t happen again,’ Taeyang said and Seungri know who he was referring. It was the boy he kindda save at the warehouse. Seungri just nod his head but his guts say it will happen again. When the two split groups start to fights then all of this is over.

‘Have you seen Kim Jong Kook?’ Seungri ask because he need to report to the captain.

‘Well, the Captain is currently at the stable, busy ing a young boy.’ Taeyang reply. . ‘Wang-seja jeonha has been waiting for him for a while. Actually..... Jeonha tell me to tell you to find him.’ Taeyang smirk.

‘Me?’ Seungri said as he stare at Taeyang in disbelief.

‘Well, better you go than me,’ Taeyang’s reply. ‘And report yourself to jeonha after that.’

It was a long walk to the stable. Seungri just hope that Kim Jong Kook will finish whatever he has doing by the time he arrived, but his wish is not come true.

Seungri heard soft rhythmic sounds as he get closer the stable. He would love to see Kim Jong Kook’s reaction for keeping the prince waiting. He walk inside. Kim Jong Kook was ing the young boy hard against the wall. Right side of his face was press against the rough wood as Kim Jong Kook’s hand push the boy’s head forward.

The captain pause his action and glance to the side when he realise that someone was standing not far from him. 

‘What?’ Kim Jong Kook say as he deliberately continue ing the boy.

‘Stop,’ the boy squirm under Kim Jong Kook when he realize Seungri is there. ‘Please. Stop. someone is watching—’

‘Shut up! It’s just a prince's .’ The Captain said as he jerked the boy’s head in angry.

‘Wang-seja jeonha want to see you.’ Seungri said.

‘Tell him to wait,’ Kim Jong Kook reply arrogantly.

‘He want you to come now.’

‘Do you expect me to follow his order? Kim Jong Kook’s let out a grin.

Seungri’s eyes pass over the half boy. He feel anger burning inside him. He swear that if Kim Jong Kook don't stop he was going to beat Kim Jong Kook and at the same time seek revenge for ing Eunhyuk.

‘Wang-seja jeonha has give you an order.’ Seungri said in stern voice.

‘!!!‘ Kim Joong Kook pull abruptly and push the boy away in great annoyance. The boy stumble a few steps forward and he was for air. He tuck his shirt back and glared at Seungri angrily.

‘His room,’ Seungri said only to get hard bump with Kim Jong Kook's shoulder as he stride out.

The boy stare at Seungri while breathing hard as he lean against the wall. Without words, Seungri just go and pick the boy’s pant and throw it to him.

‘He supposed to pay me one yang,’ the boy said sullenly.

‘I will tell jeonha about it.’ Seungri said.

 

 

It was time to report to the prince.

Seungri already sit in the waiting room. His eyes wonder around his surroundings while wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter