You’re better than me

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was so obvious that the king had choose the worst standard of guards he could find to his nephew. Most of them are not trained guards. What can a bunch of third grade guards change the situation?

He pull the strap of his horse harshly as he sigh with frustration.

You said you know the area. He has spent almost the entire night with the prince. Seungri find it weird, but he had find himself discussing tactical information with the enemy he might face one day.

Seungri inhale a deep breath. They were taking a different route from what has been plan by the king which takes extra one week to reach their first stop. The prince, Seungri thought is buying himself a time.

For now Seungri decided to be a spectator between the king and the prince. If soron country was distracted in a family feud, than it can only benefit his own country. The stronger the prince become, the weaker the king will be. And the best outcome when the prince beat his uncle, then Seungri can return to his own country and claim his throne back.

 

 

They were lucky that there was no disaster happen to them. It almost night and the captain order his men to set a camp. But the captain only realise that there were only half of them arrive. Then he call one of the rider and sent him to look for the rest of them. Not long after that, the rider come back and tell him that the other half of them was left about half mile because one of the wagon’s wheel got stuck inside a hole. The prince only watch this but don’t say anything.

They began to set up a tent but it takes long hours and wasted so many times. As usual the captain only give basic commands and then disappear. Lucky they have Daesung that take Kim Jong Kook’s full responsibilities like he had done last night.

After finish his duty, Seungri go straight to the prince’s tent. He bring with him some food, water and wood to warm the tent. 

Seunghyun signal Seungri to wait as he talking to one of the servant. But when Seungri observe carefully, it was actually the slave who is the one is talking and the prince is the one who listening.

While waiting for the prince, his eyes scan the comfortable bed with comfy pillows that covered with silk. It will be good if he can sink himself in the bed, which is a huge contrast from his own slave thin mattress.

The servant has gone and Seungri turn his eyes from the bed, only to meet with the prince’s violet eyes fix on him. There was a long stretch of silence between them.

‘Well? Seunghyun said, when his slave is clueless, he said, ‘Serve me.’

‘Serve you.’ The word finally sank into him. Seungri begin with a heavy step.

‘Have you forget?’ Seunghyun said.

‘No. I’m not. But, last time don’t end pleasantly.’ Seungri said.

‘Then I suggest you to behave better.’ Seunghyun turn his back and wait.

This is not the time to--feel nervous, Seungri mentally said. The string of the prince’s outer garment begin at his nape and run in a single line all the way down to his back. But the problem is, in order to untie it, Seungri had to use his fingers and brush the hair that look soft as a fur. When he really did that, Seunghyun tip his head slightly, offering Seungri a better access.

It was a normal duty of a slave to dress and undress his master. Seungri also was so use of the service before. But this will be his first task to serve someone, and that person is his enemy.

He finish untie the first garment and reveal a white loose thin shirt under the heavy fabric. Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter