Knowing each other

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

‘We here.’ Seunghyun said as they stop at the end of the alley. ‘Take this,’ he said while toss to Seungri his coin beg.

‘It’s better if anyone can’t recognise us. Fix you jacket.’

‘I’m not the one who has to hide his identity,’ Seungri said but he still follow the prince’s word and fix his jacket and hide the gold collar his wearing.

‘We’re going to reverse role.’ Seunghyun inform.

‘Reverse role?’ Seungri said as he stared at him.

Seunghyun pull something from his pocket and wear it on his ear. ‘After you,’ he said.

Seungri began to walk to the place across from the place they were standing as pointed by Seunghyun, and the prince follow behind him while his fingers fixing Illhoon’s earring.

The sound of music can be heard as they getting closer. A few people come to greet them. After a moment the head of the house come without spare a glare at Seunghyun as  he give his full attention to Seungri and greet him with respect.

‘Welcome, my lord. What can I do for you?’

‘Give us your best room,’ Seunghyun said, ‘We want complete privacy.’ He give the head of the house a long, cold glare.

‘Go and find us table, pet.’ Seungri take the opportunity to play his part well and enjoy this moment.

Seunghyun do as what being told to him while Seungri pay for the room. He walk straight to the best table in the room, but the table was occupied. But the prince manage to empty the table just by giving a glare.

Everyone in the room was looking at him. The earring he’s wear resemble power and an elite pleasure that no one here can afford. He give them an arrogance look that say no one can touch him. The earring said that he is exclusive and he belong only to one man.

‘And what do we do now?’ Seungri ask.

‘We wait,’ Seunghyun reply as he go around the table and sit so close beside Seungri as they were lovers.

‘What are you doing?’ Seungri was startled.

‘Don’t strain yourself. You need to relax.’ Seunghyun whispered.

‘My lord,’ the head of the house interrupt them and make Seungri turn his head but Seunghyun still fix his look at Seungri.

‘Your room will be ready in short while. It’s the second room from the stairs. Please enjoy the food while you wait.’

‘Leave.’ Seunghyun said.

Its look like the head of the house has give all the best food to them. Seungri tore a piece of bread and put it on his mouth.

‘What’s the food taste like?’ Seunghyun said as his eyes glue on the big tray.

Seungri tore a piece of bread again, and held it in front of the prince’s mouth. ‘Why don’t you try it?’

Seunghyun look at the bread on Seungri’s hand, then he move his eyes to look at Seungri’s face.

‘Feed me.’

It took a moment for the words to penetrate into Seungri’s mind. And by the time they did, Seunghyun already sit on his lap.

. The prince really want Seungri to feed him. Usually the pet will flirt and with their master’s hand? Will the prince do that too?

Seungri bring the bread to Seunghyun’s lips, but the prince did nothing like what the pet and master use to do, except that Seungri feel a warm of Seunghyun’s breath against his fingers.

Relax, Seungri gulp.

Seunghyun eat the bread and Seungri feel like he was feeding a predator. Seungri really don’t expect that Seunghyun will wrap his hand around his neck and draw him closer. He feel the prince’s fingers trace his skin, and .... his lips.

And when Seunghyun bring his lips closer to touch Seungri’s lips, his mind went numb. It begin with series of smaller kisses, and then, slowly, the kiss turn deep and feel like sensual kiss.

Seungri close his eyes, he can feel his breathing change.

Seungri force himself to remind that Seunghyun is his captor. He force himself to remember on each scar on his back, but instead his mind brought him to remember the prince’s wet skin after baths.

.

Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter