Clubbing

Seventeen Blossom

I looked at my own reflection in the mirror as I applied my red wine lipstick over my lips before smacking them together.

"Perfect." I said with a smile as I ruffled my curled hair.

 

Both Kyungsoo and I haven't been talking to each other since the fall out last night, the house felt so suffocating but I guess it would be better off this way.

I took my sling bag and sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrist before heading downstairs, slipped into a pair of black heels and walked out of the house with my injured ankle. My ankle is still hurting but who cares, nobody wears flats to a club.

Entered the cab that I had ordered beforehand and was all ready to party the night away.

Twenty minutes later, i alighted the cab and met up with RaYeon in front of the club along with other friend of ours that we met in the club previously.

"Aigoo YooJung did you become prettier since the last time we met?" KiKyung, the tallest one flirted with me as he rested his arms across my shoulders.

"Oppa, you've got some great eyesight there." I chuckled and gave him a playful smile while we waited for one of our friends to settled our ID for us. Soon later, we entered the club and went to our table. 

"So YooJung, what do you think about me?" KiKyung asked as we watched our liquors arrived at our table.

"Hmm," I furrowed my brows, looked at KiKyung and giggled, "I think you're tall."

"Hahaha," KiKyung laughed and ruffled my hair gently, "Lets start partying!"

We poured our drinks and started drinking while playing games at our table while the music blasted loudly. All of us, even I was happy and high after our night started. 

"YooJung you wanna dance?" RaYeon asked loudly as the music was overpowering our voices. I nodded my head cheerfully, "Lets go!" I exclaimed as RaYeon held my wrist while I followed her to the dance floor.

The music makes me so happy, it makes me want to dance all my problems away and just enjoy the company with my friends. After looking at both RaYeon and I, the boys followed us to the dance floor too.

We all danced and hyped along to the music while I tried to ignore the pain on my ankle. I kept my body close to RaYeon and dance with her when the beat dropped.

I was really happy, I felt like I belonged here and I don't ever want to leave this place ever. This is the only place where I can throw away my thoughts and my status as a tool, the only place where I can really be myself, Kim YooJung and nothing else.

 

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand reached home at ten and realised I was out as I've forgotten to close my room door before leaving. He ignored the fact that I wasn't home and went to his room to shower.

The clock strikes eleven and I was still partying my life away at the club. 

Kyungsoo glanced at his watch while marking the papers, he hadn't heard a single sound in the house except for his pen writing sounds. He knew I wasn't home yet and he was starting to get pissed because the rule clearly states that we have to be home before eleven unless there is a valid reason.

He picked up his phone and called me. However, I did not pick up not because I didn't notice the vibration of my phone but I just didn't want to.

 

"YooJung I am going to the toilet for abit." RaYeon said as I nodded my head and dance with the boys. I combed my fingers through my hair as my hair was a little messy from all the dancing. The rest of the boys scattered around the club with other girls and left only KiKyung and I alone.

KiKyung then initiated to dance with me as our body touches while grooving to the music. We laughed and flirted before a girl came towards us and pulled KiKyung roughly before giving a loud slap on his face.

I was stunned and so was everyone around us. My eyes widened as I watch the girl screamed at KiKyung with tears in her eyes, "How could you do this to me!" she screamed and pierced her glare at both KiKyung and I.

"I am having your baby and you lied to me to club with this ?" She shouted as stream of tears flowed down her pale cheeks, "I knew you were cheating on me and I was right-"

"Are you crazy!" KiKyung shouted as he felt embarrassed in front of everyone, "Go home! We will talk at home later, don't spoil my mood."

"Oppa! How could you say something like that." I was dumbfounded by his reaction, "I think you should go home first and settle this privately instead of making a scene here."

", don't act like you're innocent here." She yelled, and I could see hatred running in her sad eyes. She was ready to slap me on my face and have a hair pulling showdown with me and I really didn't want to ruin my already ruined life.

"Park Dayoung!" KiKyung shouted at her and defended me, "YooJung is innocent, don't you dare call her a . Look at yourself, looking like a mad women and creating an ugly scene here."

"You defended her instead of me?!" She cried while holding onto her belly, "Baby your useless father is abandoning us for this , do you want me to kill her for you?"

"Park DaYoung!" KiKyung grabbed her in time before she charged at me with her nails almost scratching my cheeks, "Enough of your madness, lets go now." He dragged her roughly away from me.

"You !" She cried and screamed repeatedly while kicking and resisting him.

I held on to my cheeks and watch them while people were gossiping among themselves regarding the free drama they just watched. I saw people pointing fingers at us and I could hear people labeling me as a third party, home wrecker and even though her nails didn't even touched my face, it felt like it did and my heart felt heavy. I was really shocked and frustrated because I was wronged.

"You ing bastard." I yelled at KiKyung angrily, "Don't come to the club especially when you have a girlfriend who is pregnant with your f*ucking child and get rough with her whe she caught you."

He turned back and the women stopped her screaming after hearing my words, I could see the anger on KiKyung's face, "Don't act like you're a ing saint, you flirted with me too."

"I ain't no saint but if I had knew you had a girlfriend I won't even party with you." I yelled with a scowled on my face, "And excuse me miss, I am sorry that you had to ing resort to this but firstly I don't f*uck with him. Secondly, I don't even have any interest in him in any kind of way. Thirdly, I was only dancing with him as a friend because this is a freaking club. Lastly, none of us knew he ing had a girlfriend."

"I-" KiKyung wanted to explain himself but was cut off.

"I agree, in the first place he didn't tell us he had a girlfriend so don't blame it on my girl." RaYeon came to my rescue while squeezing through the crowd and stood beside me with her arms folded sassily.

"You motherf*cking scumbag!!" The girl got even more agitated and screamed at KiKyung while the security forced the both of them out of the club. 

"Leave him girl, you and your baby will be better off without this dirty jerk!" RaYeon yelled and I followed up by cheering, "Leave him!"

The people in the club too continued chanting leave him while they were leaving the club. The anger in me subsided a little and the club started to live again, the boys who went off with other girls came back to the both of us and remained by our side to check on us.

"YooJung you okay?" One of them asked concerned, "Didn't know KiKyung had a girlfriend."

"I am okay." I smiled, "What a ing jerk. I can't believe him. Wait, just to clarify any of you have a girlfriend? I don't want to get my face slapped."

"Hahaha," The boys laughed, "Nah, we love our single life."

"Good because I don't want any trouble." I said as I shrugged my shoulder and we continued dancing. I acted unaffected and the people too went back clubbing after the drama was over.


 

It was twelve am, he rolled his eyes and called me again. Same results, I rejected his call again and went back to the table with my friends to have more drink because I was annoyed by his calls.

An hour later, I consumed a large amount of alcohol and I was pretty much not as sober as before. My phone rang again but I chose to reject his call. 

"Who that is? Keeps calling? Not picking up? Ah- annoying seems." RaYeon asked and she was clearly not sober as her words were jumbled up and not clear.

"Some jerk ahjussi." I replied before angrily chucking down more, my body felt like I was in hell. I got even angrier as time past by and I didn't knew I was already drunk.

My phone rang again and this time, I picked up and shouted through the phone, "What! Stop calling me, who are you!"

"Kim YooJung where are you. Its almost two am." Kyungsoo said sternly, "You're suppose to be home by eleven."

"Kim YooJung Kim YooJung. Hahaha!" I giggled, "Who is Kim YooJung! I only know JungYoo Kim!"

"Which club are you at. Who are you with." He asked.

"Who are you? Hahaha," I chuckled not knowing what I was saying, "Ring Ring! Hello~"

 


Thank you for reading this chapter!