Eyecandy

Seventeen Blossom

I was late for class without any sense of guilt, well at least i pretended to?

Stepped in my class nonchalantly and proceeded to my seat while all eyes were on me including Kyungsoo's. I could feel the tense atmosphere in the room as everyone knows that we should never be late for Kyungsoo's class.

Pretending to be calm, i sat on my seat and that cued the start of Kyungsoo's nagging.

"YooJung, may I know why are you late?" Kyungsoo asked, ready to give me and the entire class a lecture about being punctual.

I know that being honest would do me better than faking some lame excuses so I said I overslept. I mean its better to listen to him lecturing about punctuality than listening to him lecture about both punctuality and lying.

Like we're living together so theres no point in lying too actually.

"I hope you all understand that being punctual is extremely important and why is it important?" He started this long nagging about punctuality and it went on and on for about an entire fifteen minutes. My body and face pretended to listen to him while my soul flew somewhere else. Finally, his lecturing is coming to an end.

"Lastly, being punctual brands your image." He completed his final sentence and waited for the class to agree with him. Just when I thought he was going to let me off with his lecturing, he added two sentence to pull my soul back.

"Oh yes. Miss Kim, detention for an hour and find me after school in the office." He gave me a smile and continued his lesson.

"I freaking hate you Kyungsoo." I mouthed the words and returned him a smile. Shouldn't he cut me some slack? I mean it was the freaking wedding yesterday and i was suppose to be extremely tired, even so i still managed to pull myself to school. I should actually be rewarded with a flipping good-girl stamp!

My bestfriend RaYeon gave me a mocking look, as if she was laughing at me and i rolled my eyes at her.

Thirty minutes later, the class were told to hand in the assignment Kyungsoo had assigned before the semester break.

"Oh ." I mentally cursed at myself, and i know that i can't push the blame to Kyungsoo because he had reminded me last night.

While the rest of the class placed their assignment on the teacher's desk, i raised up my hand and stood up this time, guilty.

"I am sorry Mr Do, I've forgotten to bring my assignment." I lied. I didn't actually do the assignment because i was busy resenting the fact that i have school today last night.

Just when Kyungsoo was about to start his crazy scolding, a tall guy who sat at the back of the class stood up to steal the thunder from me. 

"Sorry Mr Do, I've forgotten to bring it too." the latter said.

"Joo Hyuk, you too?" Kyungsoo looked at him with the word disappointed hung on his face.

The tall guy who just saved my sorry from being the only scolding target from Kyungsoo is my one and only eyecandy, Nam Joo Hyuk. He is charmingly tall and super gorgeously handsome. The ace of the school's basketball team and he is also a part time model who is obviously talented at his job.

I turned my head and stared at this amazing creature. Its not like i have feelings for him, it was just plainly me being mesmerized by his superior looks. We have not spoken much, the only thing we've probably said to each other was just hi and see ya.

Just to clarify, probably every single girl in this class thinks that JooHyuk is a darling total hottie, its not just me.

Surprisingly, Kyungsoo turned his head towards my direction and said, "Hand up by today, I will print out an extra set for the both of you." 

It was very rare for him to be this kind, to kind of let us off in class. I mean i have to stay back anyway for detention so i could probably use the time to complete the assignment. Well its probably the Joo Hyuk effect, everyone likes the ace.

I looked at JooHyuk and i almost melt when he gave a small thumbs up with an extra cute wink. Sigh, why can't he be my husband instead? Then i turned to look at my boring nerdy naggy husband, before plopping back down my seat, feeling despaired.

 

 

The bell rang and it was lunch time, RaYeon and I went down to the cafeteria with our purse. As usual it was packed with students and not to mention, extremely hard to find seats unless you're the popular kid in school who will always have their usual spot. Fortunately enough for us, we usually have our table even though we're not popular.

"What are you getting today?" RaYeon asked while we queue up at our usual.

"Are you seriously asking me that question dude?" I lifted my brows and she giggled, "Of course not I was just joking. I know you're getting a lemon dressing salad, like duh!"

"Oh my god i swear you sounded like a bimbo." I gave her a nasty look.

"Erm excuse me?" She waved her hands just like one and gave me a frown, "And you're the bimbo's bestfriend which i think makes you a bimbo too." 

We laughed and bought our food before heading to the vacancy table, oh my god. We're sitting at the table beside the popular kids, and of course JooHyuk is there with some handsome dudes.

"Are you really going to detention later?" RaYeon asked as she opened the lid of her salad's container, ready to dig in.

"Do i look like i have a choice? Its the satansoo girl." I said as i did the same as her, "Well i think i don't mind because i think JooHyuk would be there too! Like i mean he have to hand up his assignment too right?"

"You know theres a place called library in our school right? What makes you think he'll go to the detention room instead of the library?" RaYeon asked as she stab the salad and deliver them to .

"Okay then let me ask you, would you prefer to have a buddy to complete your assignment and share answer with you or do it alone?" I questioned and ate my salad.

"True girl true." RaYeon nodded her head, "You know i kind of sometimes pity Mr Do."

"What?" I looked at her shocked, just right at the moment when i was about to put that fork of vegetables into my mouth.

"Look." RaYeon forwarded her gaze at the table of the far left behind me and i trailed her gaze to see Kyungsoo eating alone, "Hes always alone except when he have to work with other teachers. I guess he must have a really bad personality."

"Agree." I placed my fork back into my mouth and munch on my food. I was disappointed at both me and RaYeon for being so mean but i couldn't bring myself to defend Kyungsoo. It wasn't a pleasant feeling and it left a bitter taste in my mouth, I knew deep down that he is not as bad as we thought he is and I am actually the scum here.

He is the kind of guy that would let me take the master bedroom and cramp himself in a guest room.

 

Lunch was soon over and boring lessons took over.

After a long day of classes, i said goodbye to RaYeon and headed to the teacher's office. I slided the door and went in looking for Kyungsoo's desk. The office seems pleasantly quiet as there were only a few teacher busy organising materials for their classes.

I walked towards Kyungsoo's desk and cleared my throat as he lifted his head up, noticing my present.

"You're here." He said as he placed his pen down and turned his attention towards me.

"Mr Do, you know i could have been in the detention room to quickly serve my one hour there and you had to order me to the teacher's office." I said while folding my arms.

"Its not like i asked you to be late for class and not do your assignments?" He argued.

"Its not like i want to attend the wedding that knocked me out yesterday?" I argued back.

"Yes and considering that, I was actually thinking of letting you off your detention but if i do that i would be a bias teacher and its against my morals. So heres your pass, return it to me with the signature of the teacher in-charge there after an hour." Kyungsoo handed me the pass as well as the set of assignment he printed and continued writing.

"The fact that i actually am married to a blockhead like you caught me off guard too but never accept rejection as failure." I gave him a fake smile, took the pass and assignment from him.

"Kim YooJung." He hissed, and i could sense the murderous vibe from him, "Rule number one."

Oh crap, did the teachers heard what i just said, "married to a blockhead like you". I mentally slapped myself for being such an idiot.

"Well, I am sorry Mr Do for being late and not handing up my assignment. I will get going now." I politely made my exit, feeling like a cat  being exposed for pretending to be a tiger.

#YooJungalmostprobablyendedherself

 

I slide the door and took a deep breath after holding my way out. 

Making my way to the detention room, I met Joo Hyuk who was holding on to what seems like the assignment.

"Oh he must be going to the detention room to find me." I thought as i saw him walk towards me in the opposite direction of mine.

I bravely smiled at him and he returned me his charming ones as he walked pass me to towards the direction where i just came from.

Wait what?

"Hey!" I turned around and said. Upon hearing my voice, he turned around in a slow motion with flower petals as background effect.

"Erm you're not going to the detention room?" I asked.

He raised his brows and looked at me amusingly, "Nope? Why would I?" he answered.

"Oh. Then where are you going? To the library?" I mustered my courage and continued asking.

"Nope." He chuckled and my legs almost went jelly, "I found my assignment in my bag and i am going to hand it in now. Lucky. Anyway I have basketball training so I have to go now. See ya."

"Oh. See ya." I turned around and almost wanted to stab myself.

 

 

 

 

Then the truth hits me, I am actually a delusional fangirl.

 


 

 

 

 

 


Hi, thank you so much for reading this chapter!

 

Thanks for subscribing and reading this story.

My exams finally ended and meaning there will be more updates to come yay!

Hahaha, Yes I just had to pull the Wiz Khalifa quote out and put it in this chapter.

Please comment and share your thoughts with me :-)

See you in the next chapter!

xoxo