I believe you

Seventeen Blossom

We didn't talk again today. We didn't even bother looking at each other in class, he didn't even care if I was sleeping during his lesson. I guess this should be the way it should have been. He really only did all these to me as a teacher, and I was the the one who was thinking otherwise. This must be a punishment to me for thinking too much.

The class was quiet during his lesson. I laid my head on my desk, closed my eyes and listened to his low voice, even his voice sounds nice.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me tonight? There is this movie that I really want to watch." JooHyuk asked excitedly and almost everyone in the class heard it even Kyungsoo who was preparing to leave the classroom.

"Yeah sure!" I agreed. I do need to take a break from everything anyway, watching a movie with a good friend might help.

Everyone looked at the both of us in jealousy, my agreement definitely brought me some haters in class. Whatever, my life is in a mess already.

 

 

 

"YooJung ah the teacher ask you to meet him with us, at the back door outside the sports hall." Four girls came towards me during physical class.

"Mr Do?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah." One of the girl answered.

Kyungsoo replaced our physical class teacher because he had to take an emergency leave. I scanned around the sports hall and see no figure of Kyungsoo hence I believed them and followed dumbly.

One of them locked the door and I see no shadow of the Kyungsoo, I knew something was wrong. Turning to face them, I held onto my phone and secretly pressed voice recording app on my phone behind my back.

"Ah." I sigh and rolled my eyes in annoyance, "I get it. You girls must be JooHyuk's fans."

"I don't intend to use violence, so lets solve this quietly." YiAh, the girl with black ponytail said in arrogance.

"Wae? Are you afraid that JooHyuk would hear my screaming?" I mocked as I folded my arms.

They were all triggered by my words and YiAh took a step closer to me, as if her glares were going to pierce through me she smiled and said, "We have four person here. I think keeping you quiet would be an easy job isn't it?"

My heart raced, this is so dramatic I thought I would only see this in dramas but nope its happening to me now. I remained calm and smiled, "You wanna try?" I gave her a smile.

"You know not only us, isn't it obvious that the whole school doesn't like you already?" YiAh said while the rest of the girls snickered, "Even if we let you go today, others will still try to find a way to torture you."

"Opps, but I think JooHyuk likes me though?" I pretended to be shock and said sacarstically, "Aren't you scared that I am going to tell JooHyuk about this and make him hate you?"

"Don't worry, I will make sure you can't talk after this." YiAh smiled slyly.

"Make sure that you think clearly about what you're going to do next, four versus one? No matter what you girls will look like the bully." I said as gave them a puppy frown.

The girls laughed and YiAh pushed my shoulder, "Aigoo, I suddenly can't control my hand. Kim YooJung I am going to beat the crap out of you today, to the state that you can't even recognise your own father. Aren't you excited?"

I took a step backwards and laughed, "Are you girls sure about this?"

YiAh then signaled two of her helpers to stand beside me and one of them to guard the door, they are ready to do the dirty work I suppose. She then raised her hand and glared at me with hatred, she swung her hands towards my face while I stared at her before I held on to her wrist tightly.

I gave out a loud shriek on purpose to lure people here.

"Kwon YiAh, let me tell you nobody touches me." I snickered and squeezed tightly onto her wrist making sure to leave a mark on her, "I Kim YooJung am the daughter of Kim ByungHo, the chairman of GoHo company. Do you know how much money it would cost you and your family if you ever leave a single scar on me? Will you and the three of you be able to pay it in this life?"

"Let me go!" YiAh screamed in fear and I could see her pupils trembling, "I said let me go!"

"Why would I? You tried to slap the daughter of Kim ByungHo." I furrowed my brows, squeezed her wrist even harder and gave her an evil smirk, "Are you confident now?, YiAh-ssi."

After watching years of drama, I finally put into good use of what I've learnt. I was so sick of the female leads getting bullied and I will never let myself be like them. I have to and I will stand up for myself.

One of the girls tried to pull my hand away from YiAh's wrist, another two unlocked the door room to escape as she saw Kyungsoo and the rest of the class coming near the back door.

"There is no CCTV here , the only thing they will see is you grabbing on to my wrist. You're the bully here YooJung, all I have to do is cry and pretend like you're the one hitting me because I have the evidence you left on my wrist." YiAh said with a sly grin before tears burst out of her eyes, she cried like her life depended on it.

"Let me go please! I promise I will never dare to look at you ever again. I promise please I am sorry!" She cried hard while Kyungsoo and the rest of the class even JooHyuk burst in.

"Mr Do, JooHyuk help!" She cried helplessly, "YooJung I am sorry! I won't ever dare to look at you again in class.."

I can't help but laugh at her pathetic attempt on framing me.

"Kim YooJung, let her go." Kyungsoo looked at me sternly, while JooHyuk just looked at me unbelievably.

"Kwon YiAh, I think you should audition to be an actress. You have the talent." I mocked before letting her wrist go and looked at Kyungsoo while his expression remained the same.

Kyungsoo do you believe in me? Do you believe that I am innocent? Or do you believe her?

"To my office now! The rest of you, go back to the class for self study." Kyungsoo ordered angrily.

We followed behind Kyungsoo and reached the staff office. He sighed and look at the five of us, "I will be fair. Briefly explain to me your side of the story YiAh."

YiAh started crying again, "YooJung asked me to go to the back room with her, and the three of them followed me just incase YooJung hits me. YooJung is scary so I couldn't disobey her order, we all went to the back door and she locked the door. She started threatening to me stop liking JooHyuk and never look at her in her eyes if not she will crush me."

"Yes yes! And YooJung started pulling YiAh's hair, we were all there and when YiAh wanted to stop YooJung, YooJung held onto her wrist and almost slapped her, we were all so scared of YooJung because she is rich we don't dare to touch her." One of the girl added on.

"Wa," I laughed and clapped my hands, "You girls are seriously the best."

"I am sorry YooJung, I won't dare to like JooHyuk anymore I promise please don't do this anymore." YiAh pleaded with her teary eyes.

Kyungsoo said nothing and looked at YiAh as he analyzed her in secret.

Her hair is in a good condition, doesn't seem like they have been pulled. She seems to be panicking even more than YooJung, if YooJung really did it shouldn't she be the one panicking? And why did the two girls ran out of the room without asking for help even when they saw us coming towards the room just now? If YooJung really did it, she would have admitted it.

YooJung didn't do it.

 Shifting his gaze to me, this time his eyes soften and asked for my side of the story.

"They told me that you were looking for the five of us at the back door. I followed them and one of the girl locked the door. Two of them stood beside me. YiAh started threatening me to back off from JooHyuk, and almost slapped me before I grabbed her wrist and stop her. I said some harsh words to protect myself and so that they would drop the idea of bullying me." I explained the truth.

"Mr Do, don't believe her! She is lying! Can't you see the mark on my hand? She is a liar!" YiAh panicked and cried even more, "YooJung please don't lie.."

 

Do you believe in me? I looked him in the eye and hoping that he would reply with his, my heart was beating while waiting for his answer.

...

...

...

...

..

..

.

.

.

I believe you. He answered with his eyes and I it made me happy somehow that he did.