Hot body

Seventeen Blossom

The weekend passed by in a blink of an eye, I guess every weekend and holiday does pass by really fast. It was yet another boring school day with boring lessons. 

I haven't been talking much with Kyungsoo again, I think the only time we talk was me going down to the kitchen to get food and him asking me what I want to eat. The question and answer is always the same,  "What do you want to eat?" and the answer would be "Anything."

 

"YooJung!" I heard someone screaming at me and I traced back to reality. My eyes widen as I saw the big orange ball coming at my direction. Oh I am going to get hit. I closed my eyes as tight as I could and I was pretty sure I scrunched my face and pull it backwards, forming a double chin. Overall, an ugly face.

"Hey!" I once again hear a voice. It sounded really cool. Wait- what? Where is the pain that I was suppose to feel on my face? I peek through the lids of my eyes and saw a handsome guy with an extraordinary hot body in front of me.

"Huh?" I mumbled, still half way lost in my own thoughts.

I could hear a charismatic chuckle coming out from his mouth and my legs went jelly, my bum landed on the floor. The pain on my bum brought me back to reality again and I saw Joohyuk squating down in front of me with his hot body.

"Ah-Ouch!" i yelped.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled again and waved his hands in front of my face.

"Yeah yeah I am fine. Thanks." I could feel the embarrassment flush up my face, "Thanks."

"Hahaha, why didn't you avoid the ball." He said with his perfectly straight teeth showing.

Wow am I dreaming now? Is the perfect JooHyuk talking to me right now?  I giggled stupidly without even realising.

"Can you stand up?" He asked as he looked at me amusingly.

"Oh sorry!" I exclaimed and stood up with his help. Can I fall in love with JooHyuk instead?

"Sorry for scaring you, my friend over there didn't mean to accidentally hit you with the ball." JooHyuk explained while looking at me with a sorry face but all I could see was flowers blooming everywhere around him, ah such a nice scene.

"Hey do you want to eat lunch with me and RaYeon as a form of apology?" I have no idea where I gathered all the courage from to say this kind of shameless sentence but whatever, hit or miss as long as i tried.

"Are you hitting on me now?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Is asking you for a lunch hitting on you?" I challenged.

"Depends but I don't mind." He gave me an eye smile, "Well see you later during lunch."

I nodded my head and watched him run towards the basketball court while RaYeon came running towards me.

"Oh my god girl. JooHyuk just saved you from the stupid ball!" RaYeon exclaimed excitiedly as she hugged me.

"I asked him to have lunch with us today." I said sheepishly.

"You what?!-" RaYeon looked at me with an unbelievable face on, "Shut up! No you didn't, holy YooJung. You just made yourself the enemy of the girls in this entire school except me."

"Well, I did and I have no regrets." I giggled and jumped as the both of us went back to the classroom to grab clothes to change.

 

 

 

"YooJung I forgotten that I have to find Mrs Gu for some stuffs so I won't be able to join you and the hottie for lunch." RaYeon tapped my shoulders with a frown on her face before running out of the class as fast as she could, "Have fun without me~"

"Yah! RaYeon!" I shouted for her as I watched her run out of the class.

.. Only JooHyuk and I? The two of us? Lunch? Oh why did I even?!

I knocked the top of my head in frustration.

"Lets go for lunch?" I heard a familiar voice behind me and I immediately recognised the voice owner. I gave JooHyuk an awkward smile before telling him that RaYeon wouldn't be joining us for lunch.

"Doesn't it feels like a lunch date for us?" JooHyuk playfully empahsized while i looked at him dumbfounded, "Just joking, lets go I am really hungry."

"Oh Okay me too I am really hungry." I said as we walked out of the class together with obvious glares from the people who saw us. I almost got chills when I saw girls glaring at me as if they were going to kill me anytime soon.

Okay I get it. This is really not a good idea.

"Hey tall guy, you know people are staring at you right?" I asked.

"Aren't you one of them too?" JooHyuk chuckled and said.

"Opps, did you just exposed me?" I replied playfully, "But seriously now that I am at your point of view its a little awkward."

"Hmm, I think I am used to it." He said, "You know since I model part time, there are always camera flashes facing me so I think I've slowly gotten used to it."

"Oh wow, I guess being popular is different." I nodded my head with affirmation, "Must be hard for you, you have my respect tall guy."

"Hahaha, is that a compliment?" He chuckled while looking at me.

"Captain Obvious?" I smiled.

While talking and walking, we reached the cafeteria and queued up for the food. I remembered the noisy cafeteria slowly getting quieter as we walked into the cafeteria together. It was a moment of silence with everyone looking a the both of us in awe and envy. Seconds later everyone became noisy again.

"JooHyuk effect much?" I teased while we were queuing up.

"Or YooJung effect much?" JooHyuk replied humbly.

After getting our food, we sat down on a table with our trays of food. Today's menu is kimchi fried rice with ginseng soup, I almost drool looking at the food and realising how hungry I actually was.

"Thanks for the food!" I said eagerly as i scoop the first spoon of rice up and into my food. Heaven~

JooHyuk looked at me with a smile before eating his tray of food.

"How many girls have you dated?" I asked out of curiosity.

"None." He replied coolly and I was so shock that I almost choked on my fried rice. None? Is he lying? Or is he saying the truth? Oh my god.

"Aye don't lie." I have him a playful smirk, "Impossible."

"I am serious!" He laughed with his eye widen, "I am really busy with modeling that I can't even have a girlfriend."

"Are you seriously serious. You look like you have tons of girlfriend?? I think almost everyone in this school likes you even the boys trust me." I gave him a cheeky wink before stuff another mouth of rice into my mouth.

"What about you? Do you like me too?" He asked nonchalantly as if like it was nothing.

"Me?" I raised my left brow in awkwardness, "Are you going to order the sweet lie or the bitter truth?"

"Is this going to turn out into a confess on our first lunch date already?" JooHyuk looked a me with his blinding smile, "Isn't that a little too fast?"

"Hahaha, you wish." I laughed it off awkwardly and continue stuffing my face.

"Ouch." He exclaimed dramatically, "So you have a boyfriend?"

"Not really." I said. I mean it isn't exactly a lie right? Kyungsoo is just a paper husband and nothing else.

"Not really? Is it complicated?" JooHyuk raised one of his brows up in confusion, "So?"

"I have someone I like but the person doesn't like me back," I said trying to not sound pathetic, "Its tragic."

"Have you told the person yet?" JooHyuk asked, "I mean if you haven't you won't know if the person likes you back or not right?"

"Hahaha are you some sort of love expert?" I chuckled in amusement.

"You look pretty smiling." He said with a grin on his face.

"Wow Wow! Isn't this a little too fast? Are you confessing to me now?" I jokingly said. Accepting the fact that JooHyuk is someone with good sense of humor, unlike the satansoo.

"Wa sense." JooHyuk clicked his tongue mischievously, "Do you want to know my secret?"

My ears immediately lifted in excitement to know his secret, "I guess I'll just lend you my ears" I said jokingly as I leaned towards him.

"I have a tattoo." He whispered into my ears and smirked while i looked at him in disbelief.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Kyungsoo who was eating alone again at the table a few counts away from us noticed JooHyuk and I laughing at our table without RaYeon and he suddenly felt irritated. He stuffed his jajjangmyeon into his mouth and chewing roughly while looking at us.

"Wa look at her smiling." Kyungsoo gave her a nasty look.

 

 

 

 

 


Thank you for reading this chapter! <3

And @Devyani thanks for upvoting! :-)