Bite!

Seventeen Blossom

"We will talk this out at home." Kyungsoo said as he watches me flaunt my pathetic side.

"See. You can't even back yourself up because everything i said was true." I laughed miserably, finding myself ridiculous for crying over something that I have known for so many years.

I thought I had numbed myself since it was nothing new, I should have gotten used to it but I didn't manage to. Now the guy whom I thought would be the special one for once, couldn't even at the very least lie to me that what I have been thinking all these years was wrong because everything that I thought so was the ing truth all along.

"Do you want to come up by yourself now or do you want me to do otherwise?" Kyungsoo asked.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned my back against him before limping my way in the direction opposite of him. How foolish of me, he didn't even care if I was crying or not. Just then I felt my legs leave the ground and I was so shocked that my tears stopped. I realised Kyungsoo was carrying me in his arms again.

My stupid heart lost control again and started beating fast which I tell myself that it was from the shock. 

"Yah!" I screamed and kicked the air as I tried to struggle out of his arms, "Let me go!"

"I gave you options, you chose the harder one." Kyungsoo kept his face poker and said as he walked his way to the car. I could sense the cockiness from his evil victory speech.

"I'll see how long you can last carrying me." I declared war and started wriggling as hard as I could to make him let go but he doesn't seem to be affected by it. Suddenly an idea popped out of my mind to make him let me go. I am desperate, I don't want to be in his embrace any longer because it felt so right that it felt so wrong to feel like this.

"Are you sure you're not going to let me go?!" I asked without shouting this time.

"I am sure." He answered determinedly without any suspicion over my sudden change of tone. 

"Then you better not let me go." I tried to ignore the fact that my head was still giddy and that I was still drunk. I gave him a sly smile before hooking both my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

"What are you doing." He asked worriedly as I was being too close to his neck which gave out a tension between us.

"Are you sure you're not going to let me go now Mr Do?" I blew softly on his neck softly and giggled, "I think you will regret it if you don't let me go now."

"Whatever you are planning to do, stop it right now." He said as felt the cooling sensation over his neck.

"1, 2,-" I smiled and shifted my face towards his neck before placing my lips on him. I gently kissed his neck before softly it to make sure i leave my mark on him. 

On the other hand, Kyungsoo was shock by my action and stood still with his eyes wide open.

 

 

 

 

 

"How do i cover this?" Kyungsoo looked miserably at his reflection in front of the mirror as he traced his hand over the love bite I gave him last night. He ruffled his hair in frustration and walked around his room to find solution for it.

It was only seven am in the morning and Kyungsoo couldn't even sleep a wink last night due to the hectic event that I've caused.

He hit the search engine up, cleared his throat and awkwardly typed in the sentence "how to cover a love bite."

"Makeup? But I don't use any makeup.." Kyungsoo sighed while he scrolled through the results before realising that he could actually use band-aid for it. He snapped his finger, put his phone down and rummaged his room to find the small band-aid.

"Band-aid where are you," He mumbled to himself as he took out the aid box he had in his wardrobe. He carefully stick the band-aid onto the mark before looking awkwardly in the mirror, replaying the scene last night.

He then shook his head and slapped himself on both his cheeks, "Must be the lack of sleep." he nodded his head and went to brush his teeth.

 

The alarm rang at seven thirty in the morning and my body unwillingly rolled towards my bedside table to off the stupid alarm but my stretched hand couldn't find it anywhere on the table.

"Ugh!!" I groaned, extremely irritated and angry with the loud annoying ringing of the alarm, "Who the hell set the alarm! Where the flipping hell is it!"

My head felt heavy and I couldn't think.

I screamed in annoyance as i open my lids and pulled my body up, half awake to search for the alarm. I screen the entire room and found that the sound came somewhere outside my room.

"Ahhh!" I yelled and hit my bed angrily. I dragged my body off my bed and walked towards the door where the sound came from. Opened the room door and found an alarm clock on the floor right in front of my door.

I kneeled down, off the alarm and scowl at Kyungsoo's room door.

Must be him! This satan won't let me live, now he won't even let me sleep!

"Screw you!" I rolled my eyes and kick the alarm clock towards his room. Just my luck, Kyungsoo then opened his room door with his towel hanging around his neck.

The both of us had an awkward eye contact for five seconds before I yelled at him in anger, "Yah! Why did you put an alarm in front of my door! I need my beauty sleep, its not even a school day!"

"We're going for the family gathering that I've told you a few days back. You have an hour to prepare." He said calmly.

"I am not going, my head hurts. I am going back to sleep." I declared and slammed my room door. 

A minute later when I was already on my bed, ready to fall back asleep, the alarm was ringing again.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and jumped right out of my bed, so ready to fight him. I opened my room door to see Kyungsoo standing in front of my room with the stupid alarm clock in his hand.

His face plastered a smirk and I wanted to punch his face because nobody is to be messing with my sleep. What? You messed with my heart now you want to mess with my sleep?!

"Get ready, you have fifty seven minutes." He said.

Do Kyungsoo you're the biggest idiot in this world! I hate you!

"I need at least two hours." I said, holding in my eye roll.

"I'll give you an hour full starting from now." Kyungsoo said before leaving for coffee downstairs to sober himself up for the day.

"Fine!" I slammed my poor room door once again before dragging my swollen ankle to the shower.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I almost wanted to dig a hold and bury myself. I realised I didn't remove my makeup last night thus my eyes look like a panda with all my smudged eyeliner and mascara.

"Oh- my- god-" I couldn't believe I just show that stupid monster this face twice, "I don't want to live anymore!"

Its okay Kim YooJung you can do this. No i can't... No you can!

I took a deep breath and calmly removed my leftover makeup. After that I wrapped a plastic over my ankle and started bathing, preparing for the family gathering.

 

Kyungsoo poured the hot water into his mug before taking a teaspoon to stir his coffee mix. His mind then replayed the scene where he came out of his room to be welcomed by my panda face, the ends of his lips subconsciously form a smile on his face.

"Ah," Kyungsoo then took a sip of coffee from his mug before touching the band-aid on his neck, "What am i even thinking-"

 

 

"Stupid Do Kyungsoo!! Stupid stupid stupid!" I combed my hair in annoyance before the embarrassment creep into my mind again. I gently placed my head on my dressing table before my mind wander off to last night when Kyungsoo came to find me.

Flashback to my tantrum, when Kyungsoo was carrying me despite my unwillingness, and me doing something to him....

What did i do? Ah my head hurts... What the hell did i do?

 

"1, 2,-" I smiled and shifted my face towards his neck before placing my lips on him. I gently kissed his neck before softly it to make sure i leave my mark on him. 

 

"Holy-Oh- my- what- the- hell-!" I exclaimed in shock as my eyes widen while i lifted my head up from the dressing table. My brain accidentally kept the memory last night and now i really have to bury myself, I can no longer live in this world after what I've done to Kyungsoo.

"Ahishishs! Kim YooJung! Why did you do that!" I ruffled my hair in embarrassment. This is even worst than my panda face!

I wonder what was his reaction...

 

 


Thank you for reading! :-)