Photo Frame

Seventeen Blossom

As a form of appreciation and gratefulness, I did according to what Kyungsoo said and completed my assignments.

"I am finally done!" I lazily stretched my arms and cheered as i celebrate for the upcoming freedom upon completing my work. Shifting my gaze to the small clock on my study desk, I checked the time and it was already six in the evening.

As I was about to take a small nap on my desk, the door bell rang and I immediately shot up from my comfortable chair, took my wallet and limped downstairs.

"Hi!" I greeted the deliveryman as I open my house door.

"Hi, two whole chicken with jjajangmyeon right?" The deliveryman asked

"Yes." I replied and took the money out of my wallet to pay for the food. After that, i brought the food to the dining table with a grin on my face, extremely excited for dinner tonight.

I've decided to order in food today because Kyungsoo would probably be really tired after a long day in school and I really wanted to eat chicken. 

"Now, I have to wait for him to come back. I'll eat you later!" I exclaimed excitedly and left the dining area to upstairs where my curiosity brought me to Kyungsoo's room without his permission.

Knocked on the door pretentiously and barged into his room openly as he is not home. His room was just like I expected it to be, squeaky clean and neat. 

"How can a guy be so clean." I shook my head and started glancing around his room, rolled around on his perfectly made bed without any form of guilt, "So comfortable."

Then I noticed a picture frame on the bedside drawer before forcing my lazy body to sit up and take the frame to view the picture.

In the picture there were two teenagers posing cutely with wide smiles hung on their small face and i could easily spot Kyungsoo in the picture with his big doe eyes.

"How can he look so cute when he was young and look like this now?" I giggled as I continue scanning the picture, "Who is this?"

There was another girl whom he had his arm around and the both of them seemed awfully close, probably his girlfriend that he didn't want anyone to know.

I placed the frame back on to his bedside table with a sour feeling, why didn't he tell me if he've got a girlfriend? What is there to hide about? I shrug off the thought and stood up from the bed, ready to leave his room before I accidentally hit my knee on the bedside table.

'Pang'

"." I mentally cursed at myself as I cautiously lifted the frame up, "Please don't break please."

Luck wasn't on my side this time, I knew I was going to get into trouble the moment i saw the broken glasses on the table. The sense of guilt and anxiety started overtaking my thoughts. I knew I am going to get a good scolding from him.

 

 

"Hey!" I greeted Kyungsoo nervously, "Welcome back."

"Have you done your homework?" He asked as he placed his shoes in the cabinet.

"Yes." I replied as I stood up from the sofa and looked him, "I've ordered in chicken and jjajangmyeon."

"Nice." He grinned and walked his way towards his room before I immediately limped my way in front of him to stop him.

"Wae. Where are you going?" I asked as the nervous feeling increases.

"Going back to my room?" He answered and looked at me confused with one of his brows up.

"Y-You're not eating with me?" I kept asking him question in an attempt to distract his attention.

"I will bath first then come down to join you." He said as he continued his footsteps passed me while I tried blocking him, "What are you doing? Be careful of your ankle."

"E-" I wanted to confessed to him about my wrongdoing but I couldn't bring it out of my mouth and reluctantly let him pass me. I am gonna be dead this time. He'll kill me.

Wait, isn't it good? I snapped my fingers and looked on the bright side of this incident, "He'll dislike me even more and he'll divorce me!" 

Even with the thought of him divorcing me, the anxiously feeling was still there, firm and strong. 

 

Minutes later, Kyungsoo came out from his room with a poker face. Sweats were forming on my palm as I watched him walked towards me, "You're done?" I forced out a smile.

His eyes was obviously fuming with anger the atmosphere was tense, "Did you enter my room without permission and break my photo frame?" he asked carefully.

My heart was racing after hearing his questions, I was genuinely frightened by his reaction I swallowed my saliva and guilty told the truth. I could see his face evolve into a even scarier one.

"Do not ever come to my room again without my permission." He said in an extremely stern tone and headed back for his room.

"You're not eating?" I asked looking at his back view nervously.

"I have no appetite." He answered.

"Don't be like that, I will buy a new frame for you!" I panicked and said, "Don't starve yourself just because of something so small! Its really childish."

"Childish?" He stopped his steps and turn back to look at me like i am the most ridiculous person alive, "You don't have to. The frame can't be bought anywhere else. Just learn to not cross the boundary and my personal space."

"Oh is that so? Then divorce me." I argued feeling anger boiling inside me, I mean like its just a photo frame what is there to be so worked out for? He is so petty, being upset over small matters.

"I would if i could." He said with grim expression.

I could almost feel my heart sank when he spit those words out from his mouth, I thought he was different from what I thought he was but he proved me wrong. He is a literal jerk and I can't believe I almost fall for his fake kind personality. He must be thinking I am so fun to toy with, believing in his fake sincerity for the past few days.

"What is so hard about divorcing me?" I said in anger, "Just sign the paper and go our separate ways, quite easy. Unless you tell me you like me so much you can't bear to divorce me."

"You won't understand, you're just a kid." He mocked.

"Yes I am a kid and you married a kid. e. " I rebutted holding in my sour nose, "So much for faking nice to me." I muttered under my breath, rolled my eyes and watching him leave the scene to him room. Great, now my appetite is gone too.

I left the food on the dining table untouched and left for my own room before the emotions I've been holding in explode. I slammed my room door and headed towards my bed as the windows of my eyes started welling up. I stuffed my face on my pillow and cried my heart out. I hate him for making me feel this way.

"Just learn to not cross the boundary and my personal space."

Those words kept ringing in my head like my favourite song. Not cross the boundary? And his freaking personal space? Then he shouldn't have crossed mine too.

The ache in my heart left me determined to rebel against him in everything. If he tells me to go to the east i will go to the west. That is how our relationship will work from this point onwards. I will not be swayed by any form of emotions from now on.

Flashbacks of our memories kept replaying in my head as well, he is such a good actor. Being all nice and kind, gentle to me but it was all just an act for me to not throw the "Divorce me" words at him so he can have a peaceful life.

I really don't understand him at all. Did that photoframe really meant so much to him? Or because it was from his girlfriend? If he did really have a girlfriend then why did he marry me? Why didn't he insist rejecting this marriage?

Did our marriage benefit him so much that he can't divorce me? What a sly person. I know its a business marriage but I don't get it at all, I guess I am nothing else but a stupid kid and tool.

"I hate you Do Kyungsoo." I said as I wipe the tears off my eyes and face, the aching feeling in my heart felt even stronger.