Sweet Satan

Seventeen Blossom

"What.." I said awkwardly as i turned my face away from him.

"Remember to not address as me Kyungsoo in school okay." He said in a friendly tone.

"Okay fine. But does that mean that I can call you Kyungsoo outside of school?" I asked mischievously.

"I'll consider that." He replied as he poured the jug of water into a small cup and passed it to me, "Drink."

"Aye! Ahjussi come'on." I said as i took the cup of water from him and drank it obediently.

He cleared his throat and said, "I am only twenty three okay, you're not allowed to call me ahjussi. I am only six years older than you."

"If you let me call you Kyungsoo then I'll stop calling you ahjussi." I smiled evilly, "Deal or no deal?"

"Fine, deal." He rolled his eyes, took the cup of water from me and gently tug me in bed, "Stay here, I will inform your form teacher and wait for me. I will drive you home as a teacher after school. Rest well, or sleep."

"Yes Sir!" I said cheerfully and lie on my bed, watching Kyungsoo leave the room.

 

After tossing and turning for an hour, I still couldn't fall asleep because the tight feeling on my ankle is irritating me. My phone then buzzed and I decided to just use my phone to watch drama.

I received a message from RaYeon asking about my whereabouts. Told her almost the entire story, I mean the part that she needs to know and reassured her while she swore to take revenge for me.

 

Continued the drama that I've left off, I cringe with envious at the romance part and wondered when will it be my turn. I guess the only way for me to actually have a chance at romance is to make Kyungsoo divorce me.

Its not like Kyungsoo is a bad person. Hes just strict at times but I know deep in my heart that hes actually a really nice and warm person. I am kind of grateful for him at times like when he actually cooked my share of dinner when he could have just cooked for himself. He even initiate to set rules to protect my interest.

I am still glad that i didn't marry an actual jerk even if its for awhile.

 

"Oh my god shes such a b*tch!" I exclaimed angrily as i watch the evil second female lead slap the helpless female lead, "Slap her back! What the hell are you doing? Stop crying!"

 

Hours passed by and i could hear the nurse talking to Kyungsoo, they're walking to this room. 

Oh ! I immediately locked my phone and pretended to sleep. The door opened and the both of them walked towards me, I felt a tap on my shoulder as the nurse tried to wake me up and I pretended to be waking up.

"YooJung, I tried calling your father and he didn't pick up so I'll give you a lift home." Kyungsoo lied in front of the nurse and smiled at her.

"Are you feeling better?" The nurse asked as she helped me up and took my stuffs, "Mr Do will give you a ride home."

"Ah yes.." I said pretending to be half-awake, "Thank you."

The nurse kindly help me downstairs to the car park along with Kyungsoo and left after I was in the front seat of the car.

 

"What do you want to eat later?" Kyungsoo asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

"I don't know," I replied as i buckled mine, "Something with soup?"

"Okay, noodles soup." He quickly decided and start the car engine, "Sleep, I will wake you up later."

Then here i go pretending to sleep the entire car ride, it was tough.

 

Kyungsoo then carried me into the house and place me on the sofa gently and carefully.

"Erm Kyungsoo." I said before awkwardly rubbing my thigh looking away from him, "How am i suppose to bath."

He looked at me awkwardly too, "I'll call a maid from the main house." he said.

"No! You can't." I exclaimed anxiously, "You see. You're suppose to be my husband, so as a husband it would be normal for you to help me bath! If you call a maid it'll seem weird right?"

"But I can't and I won't help you bath." He said firmly this time looking at me, "Can you bath by yourself?"

"Of course! I won't let you help me bath either!" I exclaimed, "But can you at least help me to the bathroom and take my clothes?"

He looked away again, "Em okay."

I swear i feel like digging a hole and jump in, this is so awkwardly embarrassing. By asking him to help me take my clothing means he have to help me take my undergarments too and this was what I miscalculated.

He helped me to my room's bathroom and I sat down on the toilet cover while he walked towards my wardrobe, "Erm YooJung where do you place your erm- inner wear." he asked.

His questioned made my face burn and my ears probably went red too and i could feel that he was embarrassed too.

"Erm, in the second and third drawer on the lower left." I answered trying to be calm. This is too much awkwardness and embarrassment in a day.

A few second later he came back with my clothes and hung them on the clothes hanger in the bathroom.

"Thanks." I said while avoiding eye contact with him as he acted unaffected and helped me to the bath tub.

"I will help you wash your hair." He said as he place me in the bath tub.

"What!?" I exclaimed as i held a cross in front of my chest and looked at him with my eyes wide, "Even if we're married we can't!"

"What are you thinking?" He furrowed his brows and frown, "You can take off your clothes-."

"I don't want to take of my clothes you idiot! We can't!" I exclaimed cutting Kyungsoo off.

"Yah!" He widen his eyes and lightly pushed my forehead, "What are you thinking of, I meant take off your clothes later when you bath. Pretend you're at a salon."

"Oh. Okay." I nodded my head embarrassed and placed my neck comfortably on the edge of the tub.

He rolled his sleeves up and the water. He rinsed my scalp and hair with the room temperature water before he used my peachy shampoo to wash my hair.

"You should use your brain for studying, not thinking of this kind of stuffs." He nagged as he gently massaged my scalp and thoroughly soaping my hair, I could feel that he was trying his best to make me feel comfortable and indeed I felt like i was in heaven. 

"Is this okay?" He asked.

"You should have said clearly." I argued, "Have you washed someone else's hair before too? Doesn't feel like the first time you've done this. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Keep quiet." He said as he continued massaging my scalp and neck while I was enjoying. The pleasure quickly ended when he started rinsing my scalp and hair. As a follow up, he squeeze my hair conditioner and conditioned my long locks before rinsing it off.

"Done." He said as he squeeze the water off my hair and passed me a hair towel.

"Thanks." I said as i took the towel from him while help me to sit on the edge of the bath tub.

"Wait here, don't start bathing yet." He said as he left the bathroom.

I obediently waited without questioning. My brain is so confused about him, sometimes he is so sweet and nice but other times he is a satan. A few minutes later he came back with a plastic bag and tied it just nice, wrapping my ankle.

"Be careful when you bath, don't let the water slip in the plastic bag." He said before leaving the bathroom again, "If you need anything just shout for me."

I nodded as he shut the door and left.

My heart was throbbing and I had these weird butterfly feelings in tummy again. 

Must be the period.

I shook off the thoughts and started bathing extremely carefully. After I was done, I held onto the edge of the basin and pulled myself up to take my clothes from the hanger to change myself. It was exceptionally hard but i still managed to change myself.

 

"I am done!" I shouted as loud as i could and a minute later or so, Kyungsoo opened the door and carried me downstairs. He was still in the same outfit, didn't he bath?

I carefully analysed his face and I could notice his long lashes, so unfair. How can his lashes be longer than mine?

I thanked him as he carefully placed me on the seat at the dining table. I was then served with a bowl of noodle soup he had cooked while I was bathing and I was so grateful for him. He felt so dependable and I felt guilty.

"Eat." He said as he passed me the chopstick and spoon.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I am going to shower, I'll eat later." He said before leaving to shower.

I watch him leave as my mouth went dry, too guilty to eat without him, so i waited for him while my noodles turn cold.

Twenty minutes later he came down with a towel hanging around his neck and he look at me confused, "Why aren't you eating? Does it taste bad?"

I softly smiled and shook my head, "I hate eating alone." I lied.

"Oh." He said as he scooped his portion from the pot and sat in front of me.

"Do you want to exchange? Your noodles must have gotten cold." He asked and I shook my head again, "I am fine."

"You know Mr Do, you're actually really nice." I said sincerely.

"Was I ever not nice?" He smiled and his lips formed a heart shape, before he started eating. Suddenly there was this tingle feeling on my left chest, I suddenly felt shy for a reason that I apparently don't know.

I pretended to ignore him and slurp my cold noodles which still tasted good.

"Oh yes, this coming Saturday. We have a family gathering at the main house in the morning." He mentioned casually.

"Okay." I replied.

"And also I've bring your homework back so you'll have to do it. I will bring your Thursday and Friday's share back too." He said while i look at him horrified.

"I take back my words, you're not nice at all." I pouted.

 

 

 

 


Thank you for reading this chapter!

 

Its gonna be the end of 2016 and i hope that 2017 will be a good year for everyone! :-)

As always thank you for all the support!