Married At Seventeen

Seventeen Blossom

"You're getting married to the second son of Gems's chairman." my creator announced his plan for my bright future to me.

"Is he that good enough to marry your only daughter? Do you like him a lot?" I asked with a sweet sarcastic smile.

He replied with a confident yes, of course before changing his expression to a scowl when i responded to his answer, "Since you like him so much, why not you marry him instead? I'll definitely give my blessing."

"Kim YooJung! I am warning you, I will dig your mother up and bury her overseas somewhere far away from Korea and you'll never be able to visit her anymore." The person who was supposedly my father, threatened me with his own wife.

"Appa, have you finally gone crazy? She is your wife, how can you say something like that." Anger boiled up inside me every time he speaks of my mother as if she meant nothing to him, I mean who in the world will threatened to dig up someone who is dead? Why can't she be left alone peacefully even after her death? This is something I will never be able to understand about my father.

"Tomorrow, three in the afternoon. You will be meeting your future husband, wear a dress." He ordered without giving me a glance or an opportunity to fight for my rights because whenever he threatens about my mother, he knew the victory is on his side.

"I can't argue with a sick mind right? Appa, get well soon." I said before rolling my eyes at him. After that sassy comment, I walk my way back up to my room and slam the door as hard as i could to express my unhappiness. 

Is he seriously marrying his seventeen year old daughter off to some guy who is probably a wife abuser or a psychopath? I guess thats how much he hated me, and i already saw this coming but not this way. Not marrying me to some sick dirty rich chebol. I thought he would just send me off to somewhere like America where he wouldn't have to see me or meddle with all my crap anymore.

Yes, who in their right mind would want a daughter who only creates trouble for him to clean up? A daughter who goes underage clubbing and got caught thrice, had him to bribe the police. A rude, selfish and spoilt girl. After thinking about what I've actually done, it all made sense.

He had enough of my and a small part of me was happy that I've cause him so much trouble.

However, my heart sank to the thought of getting married to someone I don't know, obeying the traditions of a rich family. I despise him, but i despise myself even more because i can't do anything good for myself.

That is when i got an idea to search up for the second son of Gem's company. Well its better to know what you have to deal with then not knowing it right?

I flipped the screen of my laptop, opened a window and hit the search engine up.

The results were shocking to see, because my future husband is quite a catch? He looks kind of old though, like someone who just hit thirty? He had thick brows and a pair of single eyelids with a high nose bridge.

I mean its better than someone who is not of my taste but sadly, hes too old for me.

"Is this really my fate?"

An idea popped up as I was almost giving in to my fate. 

"I will make him divorce me!" I muttered, completely astonished by myself, "Yes!" 

I pumped my fist into the air and cheered as if i already won the war.

 

 

The next day quickly arrived and I picked out the most revealing dress i have in my closet, the ones i would wear to a club. Well he told me to wear a dress, he didn't mention what kind of dress. I mean would you want to marry a -like looking person? Obviously not! 

I had to play smart, i knew he would make me change my dress if he saw what i wore so, i decided to threw on a big oversize coat and button everything up since we will be taking different car. I could just easily leave the coat inside the car and reveal my dress at the venue. He surely wouldn't make me change since hes a businessman, and hes going to do a business involving the sale of his daughter so he definitely wouldn't want to be late.

I did it according to my plan and it was a total success as I could almost see the flames burning in the eye of my father. It was such a pleasant scene to see him so agitated but not being about to do a thing about it.

Holding in my giggles, we went inside the hotel into a room where the staffs would opened the door for you. In the room, there were chandeliers and the room was decorated like what a royal palace would look like with a touch of british style. Everything looks expensive and elegant.

We walked into the room and i immediately spotted my future husband sitting across the table while my father pretentiously greeted his business partner whom i would say, my future father-in-law.

While walking to the table, I saw an extremely pretty women with long locks and a white off shoulder evening dress who looks like she is in her twenties sit closely beside my future husband.

I guess, she must be his sister?

Then the horror strikes when i saw someone extremely familiar, what the hell? Why is he here?!

I pretended to be calm and walk awkwardly towards the table trailing behind my father. The waiter pulled my chair out and i gave him a small smile as i sat down. 

"Am i marrying my teacher's brother?!" 

This is so freaking awkward.

Is that so? I have so many questions bombing inside my head and my fingers unconsciously twirled around with each other while my palms broke out in sweat.

"This is my daughter, YooJung." My father introduced me. Yeah as if they don't know i am YooJung, like duh.

I held in my eye roll and instead scan the familiar face with my brows knitted.

"Nice to meet you sir, I am Do KwangHee and this is my wife SunHwa." My supposedly future husband introduces himself as he initiated a handshake with my father.

Wait.. What!

While my brain was processing what I just heard, I heard a familiar voice interrupting my thoughts.

"Please to meet you sir, I am Do KyungSoo." The familiar face introduces himself.

I almost wanted to burst out screaming when i realised the truth.

He is the freaking-second-son-of-Gem's-chairman!

My eyes widen in shock and horror as my father told me that Do Kyungsoo, my freaking english teacher is my flipping hell husband?!

"No f**king way!" I cursed with my eyes wide and stood up as my legs naturally pushed the chair behind me. I could feel goose bumps forming on my arms and the back of my neck.

All eyes were on me as they seemed to be shock by my sudden outbreak, especially my father.

"You lied! You didn't tell me i was going to marry my english teacher!? What the heck, are you on your right mind! Its illegal!" I blurted out all my thoughts all at one go, still unable to digest the scandalous news.

"Kim YooJung! Sit down and apologise now." My father warned as he pierce his glare at me making my body move on its own will. I was frightened by his glare that was obviously blackmailing me with my mother.

"I am sincerely sorry." I apologised at my rude but understandable reaction.

Surprisingly, they all took it well moved on from my outrage. I guess this is it, they don't care how i act as long as they get their business done. At least that is what i can infer from.

I calmed myself down as the food slowly filled the table with an amazing fragrance. Hungry from all the shock, I took my chopstick and started digging in without any manners. They too tolerated my poor behaviour and i could sense the second hand embarrassment from my father.

Exactly what i wanted. I never intend to impress them in the first place, all i ever wanted was for them to be disgusted of me and cancel off this wedding.

I eyed my english teacher and he looked at me as if it was only natural.

"How could he. I mean how could he look at me so nonchalantly with his big doe eyes. And how the heck could I mistake his brother to be my future husband! I need to unsubscribe from that unreliable search engine! False information." I thought as i stuffed my mouth with all the food in resentment.

 

 

 

This is how I found out about the identity of my husband. 

 

 

 

The reality punched me so hard that on my secret wedding day, i finally accepted that I am getting married.

I am marrying my english teacher at seventeen.

Since I can no longer turn back time, the only choice i have is to, make him divorce me.

I slipped the wedding band onto his ring finger and look at him determinedly. 

"At seventeen, I got married."