Annoying back seater

Seventeen Blossom

"I have proof." I said, "Its in my phone, I recorded the conversation."

"What proof? Stop lying YooJung!" YiAh went full blast hysterical and psycho, she tried to snatched my phone but Kyungsoo grabbed it before she did. All their faces changed after knowing that I recorded their dirty work.

Kyungsoo played the voice recording and they started begging for forgiveness. 

"We're wrong!" They begged and it made Kyungsoo boiled even more, how dare they do this.

He glare at them and said, "The four of you, how can you girls be so despicable? What have you learn in this school? To be a bully? Four against one? I am going to report this bullying case for investigation to the school and call your parents."

"Please don't Mr Do! We are wrong! YooJung sorry sorry please forgive us we promise we will never do this again!" They looked pathetically at me and I could see the desperation in their eyes.

I almost wanted to just let go of this matter but before I could say so, Kyungsoo said extremely firm and sternly, "No. Even if YooJung decides to let go off this matter, I will not."

Immediately, I stared at Kyungsoo and I could see the flames in him. He is really angry. 

An hour later, their parents came and mine didn't. The principal fiercely reprimanded them for their action and decided to remove them from the school as a warning to others. 

I let out a sigh as I watch the three of them leave the principal's office, leaving only me, Kyungsoo and the principal.

"Mr Do, do you still have classes after this?" The principal asked.

"No Sir, the freshman are having a school trip today so I am done after YooJung's class." He replied.

"Okay then I will give YooJung an half day leave, bring her home and have a good rest." The principal said and dismissed us out of his office.

 

While waiting outside his office while he packed his stuffs, I received a text messages from JooHyuk after texting RaYeon.

[JooHyuk]: YooJung, are you okay? I am sorry about what happen, its my fault.

[YooJung]: Yes I am, its fine its not your fault.

[JooHyuk]: That's a such a relief, the movie tonight is still on right?

[YooJung]: Guess so.

[JooHyuk]: See you, and I promise I will be really good to you.

 

 

"Lets go." Kyungsoo came out of his office and I locked my phone before following him to the car. He didn't say a single word in the car, he didn't even asked if I am fine. He really did drew the line since that day.

Why aren't you asking me anything!!!! Why!!! I innerly screamed. Forget it, I don't want him to either incase my heart starts acting up again.

We entered the house and end of story, we went into our own room.

 

 

I showered and blew dry my hair, then decided to straighten them today. I clipped onto the last strands of my hair and pulled the flat iron down. I picked out a few outfit and tried them on one by one, my final pick was a floral off shoulder paired with an a-line cream skirt. Filled in my brows, dabbed some coral lip tint onto my lips and brushed some mascara onto my lashes. I smiled at the reflection of myself in the table mirror.

Tonight I don't want to think about anything else. I just want to enjoy my night and be happy. I sprayed on a floral scented perfume to match my clothing, took my sling bag and left my room. Kyungsoo was in the living room watching the television as I walked down the stairs, I decided to ignore him but he just wouldn't let me.

He stood up from the sofa holding onto something behind him and walked towards me, "YooJung stop."

"What?" I turn to look at him.

"You're going out to meet JooHyuk right?" He asked.

"So what if I am? Its none of your business Mr Do." I said.

"Its gonna be cold, go and change into hoodie and jeans." He demanded.

"Its none of your business Mr Do." I replied in annoyance, who the hell are you to say this, you're just a teacher.

He sighed and walked towards me before hanging a thick navy jacket over my shoulders, "I knew you would say this. At least bring this with you, be home by eleven."

I could smell his scent from the jacket, it was so strong and I knew deep down that I liked it. I looked at him nonchalantly and said, "Fine." before heading out of the house.

 

 

I took the escalator up and saw JooHyuk from far, he was leaning on a pole while holding onto two cups of drink with a mask on. Its sad but he had to since he is a popular model.

"Hey, sorry for being late!" I apologized.

"Its okay! Lets go in, the movie is starting soon." He said and we went into the theater and sat down on our seat.

The theater was crowded with couples as the movie we were going to watch was a horror-romance one. I prepared my heart for it and both JooHyuk and I exchanged glances as the lights went off. The movie was starting.

"Are you scared? If you're scared you can always hold my hand." JooHyuk whispered into my ears and I nodded my head in response.

I wanted to tuck JooHyuk's shirt as I was scared and nervous but someone behind me kicked my chair and it scared me hence I screamed even when the movie wasn't even at the scary part. Damn the person behind I swear I got the shock of my life.

"Are you okay?" JooHyuk whispered again.

"Someone behind me kicked my chair." I whispered too and suddenly the screen was playing the couple kissing. The sudden awkwardness surrounded both JooHyuk and I.

 

 

"Don't look behind you.." A voice said and the female lead slowly turned her head.

 

"Omg JooHyuk I am scared." I whimpered.

"Hold onto me I'll cover your eyes." JooHyuk whispered sweetly.

When I was about to hold onto JooHyuk, the sound effect blasted and the screen showed horror. Someone behind screamed extremely loudly and it sounded familiar but I brushed it off, I mean its a horror film its normal for people to scream.

I screamed too and pulled my almost touching JooHyuk's hand away from him and covered my own eyes.

Wow this film is scary..

"Are you okay?" JooHyuk teased softly and we exchanged glances again. He looked at me in the eye as if he was telling me something but I had no idea what his eyes was saying. He slowly leaned in to me with his hands beside my face without touching it.

Suddenly something was sprinkled onto us. Sweet popcorn scent landed on our body and clothes.

"Sorry!" A weird female voice apologized.

We swept the popcorn off us and continued watching the movie. There is always this low screaming voice behind us when there is a jump scare and I was so annoyed by the person behind who keep kicking onto my chair everytime I took a single glance at JooHyuk. I couldn't even concentrate on the movie.

After the movie I decided that I am going to give the person a death stare.

Finally the movie was coming to an end when the last person was killed. I immediately turned behind to look at the person who was torturing me during the movie. All I saw was a person wearing sunglasses and a cap, his face cannot be seen clearly and who wears sunglasses in the cinema to watch a movie? This is not even a 3D movie??

Just right when the movie ended, the person rushed out of the cinema before I can even caught up with him.

"Lets go." JooHyuk said, I stood up and followed him. 

"I have to go to the washroom." I said and JooHyuk volunteered to wait outside at the seating area for me.

I wiped the popcorn stains off me and walked out of the female toilet before bumping into a person. He dropped his sunglasses and I apologized while bending down to pick it up for him. 

"Kyungsoo?" I exclaimed after looking at the owner of the sunglasses, "Why are you here? With the sunglasses and the cap..." 

"Wrong person." He said as he tried to change his voice that sounded so much like the weird lady voice in the theater and speed walked away from me while I chase him. 

"Stop!!" I exclaimed but I couldn't catch up with the person as JooHyuk walked towards me.

"Wae YooJung?" JooHyuk asked and before I could answer the both of us saw camera flashes that was aim towards us. . Must be the fangirls of JooHyuk. I immediately covered my face with the jacket and JooHyuk covered his face even with his mask on while fangirls came storming at us screaming for his name.

Everything was so hectic as the girls keep snapping photos of us while I tried my best to cover my face. They were demanding to know who I was and it was extremely noisy because the crowd keeps getting bigger and bigger.

 

 

 

 

Just then someone pushed through the crowd and grabbed my hand before pulling me for a run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks for reading this chapter and thanks for upvoting this story~

Appreciates the comments <3