Only me

Seventeen Blossom

"What are we now?" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed after the kiss. My heart was beating the fastest it has ever beat in my entire life as the rush of excitement fluttered all over me.

"In love?" He answered awkwardly with as he pursed his lips together holding in his shy smile. Kyungsoo could feel his palm sweating uncontrollably as his body temperature rises following his ears turning bright red.

I couldn't help but smile at his answered while rubbing my palms together, I bit my lips gently and nodded my head as i shut my eyes tight so that I wouldn't show to much of my happiness. 

We then walked under the streetlamps while hearing the sound of crickets crying silently. Our hands brushed against one another several times and later, Kyungsoo slipped into mine before looking away. We could probably hear each other's heatbeating that night.

Soon later, we reached his car.

 

"How can you say something like this without feeling embarrassed!" I exclaimed as I avoided eye contact with him, I held in a smile as I gently patted on my warm pink cheeks.

"I am embarrassed." He replied with a serious face, "But I am too embarrassed to show you my embarrassed face."

Omo he is seriously so cute I wanna squeeze his cheeks!  I cleared my throat and discontinued the conversation as I took out my phone to tell JooHyuk that I am already on my way home.

"Who are you texting?" Kyungsoo asked curiously.

"JooHyuk." I said as I typed in the text messages, "I am telling him to not worry cause I am already on my way home."

"Oh I see." Kyungsoo said.

"Aren't you jealous?" I asked, hoping that he would say that he is.

"I am." Kyungsoo answered, "But its a good gesture to tell him that you're safe." I blushed even harder after hearing his answer. 

"Why were you at the cinema today? Furthermore with this dressing?" I asked curiously, "Are you the person behind me that keeps kicking onto my seat and spilling popcorn?"

Kyungsoo then cleared his throat in embarrassment, and explained awkwardly that he was afraid that JooHyuk might want me to get back together with him today so he decided to follow us to prevent it from happening.

 

 

After reaching the house, I ran up to my room in a speed of light because I am really really extremely shy about today that I don't think I can face him. 

I took a deep breath and smiled as I leaned onto my room door. My mind replayed the scene when Kyungsoo confessed to me and we kissed for the first time. Everything was so perfect to the extend that I thought I was hallucinating. At the same time I am really scared that the next morning, I would wake up and find out that everything is just a dream.

Am I really in love now? 

I squealed and started giggling as I plopped myself onto my beanbag sofa. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling replaying everything all over again. I can't help but blush again and that night I couldn't sleep at all.

I was really excited to see him again tomorrow morning.

However, there is still something behind the back of my mind. Why did he chose to marry me? Is it really because he really have to obey his father's order? Or is there some other reason? I decided not to ask him because today is such a happy day and I didn't want the mood to get ruin because of one question. I don't want to lose him the day I got him.

 

 

On the other hand, Kyungsoo took a shower again and smiled as his cheeks flushed at the thought of the confession just now.

"Ah this is so embarrassing.." He exclaimed calmly as he tried to hold in his smile, he really never thought he would pour his heart out.

I can't wait to see her tomorrow morning.

 

Then the blissful morning arrive. I hopped out of bed and dolled up myself for school, I have to look extra cute today because its the official first morning of our happy marriage, hopefully.

I woke up extra early that day so that i can whip out a delicious breakfast for the both of us and I had been searching up for recipes all night. I decided to follow a kimchi spaghetti recipe I found online and took out the ingredients I needed. Making sure that I followed the recipe closely, I measured the right amount of spices needed before the boiling of the noodles started.

Just as I was about to be done cooking, Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen and looked at me with an awkward surprised expression. I could see the dark circles under his eye and knew that he couldn't sleep too. We exchanged glances and I shyly greeted him and asked him to wait for a little more the food is about to be done. He then pulled out the chair and sat down obediently. 

"Ta-da!" I held onto the plate of goodness as I placed them in front of the recipient before I sat down in front of him, "I poured in my love to make this, you have to finish it."

Kyungsoo lifted his fork and thank me for the food before scooping some out of the plate to his mouth while I stared at him with my thumping heart, "Is it nice?" I asked anxiously.

He swallowed the food and smiled before asking me to try some too.

He smiled!! He smiled! Must be really good, Ah~ I am happy!

I too, took a mouth full and stuff them inside my mouth before experiencing a weird explosion of sweetness inside my mouth. In that split second I knew I messed up, my face couldn't hide how I felt and I drank the cup of water beside me as fast as I could while Kyungsoo laughed at me.

"You definitely poured your love into this dish." He teased as he took another spoon into his mouth.

"Stop eating! Its horrible.." I held onto his hand immediately before the food entered his mouth and he forcefully force the food in, "Wae, I have to finish it. This is the first time you've cooked me something."

I almost fainted when he said those words, my heart melted as i felt the heat rushing throughout my body. How can these little words have so much impact on me? Still disappointed and embarrassed, I looked down and immediately apologized for the mixing up the sugar and salt. Just then, I felt his hand caressing my head gently, "Practice makes perfect, I am starting to look forward to the future YooJung's cooking skills."

His considerate words touched me and it motivated me to become a better me. My eyes light up as I exchanged a determined look with him and smiled, "But lets not eat this." I said sheepishly and snatched the plate away from him in a speed a light. 

I poured the food away, toasted a few pieces of bread and made coffee for the both of us.

"For today lets just eat bread, but I promise tomorrow will be better!" I said and placed the toast on the dining table.

He gave me a soft push on my forehead with his serious face on, "It doesn't matter if you can cook or not, I will still like you for you."

I will still like you for you.

"You know Kyungsoo, my heart is weak." I blushed and giggled before I took a bite on the toast, "I like you too."

"Thank you for the toast and coffee." He grin and took a sip of the coffee.

Our morning went by sweetly, literally. We still went to school our separate ways because people in the school cannot know that we're married. Hence I took a cab and while I was in the cab, I scrolled through my school's social media platform that the students use to engage in the latest gossip and news only to find out that photos of last night spreaded like wildfire through the news. My face was blurred out but the people on the comment sections were viciously slamming me.

Suddenly, my phone rang and the caller was RaYeon. I picked up her call hurriedly and she warned me not to go to school but I was already reaching the school. She asked to meet me first to avoid the paparazzi and I did.

Once I met her, she passed me a wig and a baseball cap. I put them on and we ran into the school at the back gate as fast as we could. 

"What the !" I yelled angrily as I took the wig off.

"We have to wait till things die down." RaYeon said calmly as she escorted me into the class, "Someone in the school must have wanted to make you suffer."

"But how? Nobody in this damn school knew which theater I was meeting him at and the the students from our school definitely wouldn't travel to the theater since its god damn far." I whispered anxiously as the people in the class started looking at us and laughing.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" RaYeon asked as she held onto my hands to comfort me, "Just try to think."

As the anger was increasing rapidly, I couldn't control myself at all. I stood up from my sit and went straight to the class door to slam it as hard as I could before standing in front of the entire class.

"Who did it!" I yelled, "To the person who did this, I know you like Nam JooHyuk but because of you doing this, he is going to get into trouble. I hope you're feeling guilty at the very least towards him."

"Boooo!" The class cheered as I returned to my desk.

 

 

Just when I thought my life is going to be peaceful and loving...