Trouble after trouble

Seventeen Blossom

"Go and die!" I heard a female voice from outside as I was changing into my sports wear and a second later, my entire body was soaked and it smelled like the drainage water.

I screamed in shock. Immediately, I opened the door as i held onto my soaked shirt and rush out to catch the culprit. Too engross in catching the culprit, I forgotten to put my shirt on and ran out of the toilet with my sports bra and shorts.

"Oh my god! Hahahaha!" People who was outside the toilet started laughing and taking out their phones to take pictures of me. 

"Who did this." I yelled as I was on the verge of crying, I could feel that my eye sight was getting blurry because of the tears but all I could hear was mocking laughter before a tall figure stood in front of me as he passed me a shirt, "Wear it now!"

Reality then hit me, I quickly put on the shirt and realized that the person standing in front of me was topless. There were chains of squealing as I realized who he was.

"Sehun-" I called him.

"Yah! Come with me!" He held onto my wrist and dragged me behind him, we ran as fast as we could while the fangirls chased us until we hid in the place we first met. We kept quiet for a moment as we waited for the screaming to subside.

"Whats wrong with you!" Sehun raised his voice and switched on the lights, "Do you know what the hell just happened?!"

I lifted my head and look at the tall guy in front of me as I held in my tears, "Don't look at me now, turn." I made him turn around before I switched off the lights. Taking his shirt off me, I wore my soaked one and return him his for him to wear.

"Thanks." I said as I turn on the light.

"Now tell me what happen." Sehun demanded and I told him everything that happened in one condition that he will ever spill the beans to Kyungsoo. I have to settle this on my own.

Sehun instantly stood up in anger, "I can't I have to tell hyung about this!" He cracked his knuckles and I had to pull him back, "You just promised me you won't tell him!"

"Are you crazy! You're being bullied you idiot!" He yelled, "You don't watch drama? You have to transfer school! The one being bully will always commit suicide!"

"Are you dumb?! If I leave this school, it means the bully won." I rebutted as I held onto his arms tightly, "I am Kim YooJung, I have to stand up for myself."

"No!" Just when Sehun wanted to brush my hands off him and march to Kyungsoo, the door opened. In front of us was RaYeon who looked worried, "YooJung! Are you okay? I heard what happened."

"Just as you see and heard." I said and let go of Sehun as RaYeon looked at us both confused and worried.

In the end, Sehun reluctantly promise to keep this a secret. RaYeon then me back to the girls toilet to change with her spare clothing. We was late for the lesson and had to run around the field thrice before we could join the class. After that, the girls were split into a big group to play dodgeball, I was not surprised that the girls all targeted me and tried to hit me with the ball but I am a dodging master.

Trouble after trouble, I knew I was the target of people who liked JooHyuk and Sehun immediately.

All these happened in a few days, my table was vandalized with death threats and my school shoes were soaked with red dye and I wasn't surprise, I really think they learnt all these from watching drama. In drama all they did was to bully people in secret, those cowards. I took my phone out and took photos of my table and shoe before wiping my table with RaYeon's help.

In Kyungsoo's lesson, I pretended to be fine and gave him a small smile as I listened for the first time in his lesson. Still as boring as ever but just seeing his face was enough to give me comfort.

One day during lunch, both RaYeon and walked to my locker. A picture of me smiling was stuck onto my locker and there were words written in fake blood saying, you get JooHyuk now Sehun? Die !

I remained calm and took another photo of my locker with my phone before opening my locker to get my purse, need to eat to fight this war. I glance over at RaYeon and said, "Lets go." 

As we walked into the cafeteria, everyone was staring as they had probably seen the photos of me outside the toilet. I pretended that it doesn't affect me and continued walking with RaYeon to the queue.

"RaYeon is such a nice friend. Staying with this even when shes in trouble, that don't deserve this kind of friendship." I heard someone behind us said and RaYeon held onto my hand asking me not to mind them.

"How dare she still show up in school after getting poor JooHyuk into this mess.." 

"."

"Now she got Sehun too, I wonder how many man she opened her legs to."

We ordered our food and sat down on a table before a bunch of girls walked pass us giggling as they pretended to accidentally pour their leftovers into my plate. Angered, I stood up from my seat and grabbed one of the girl on her hair before using my free hand to grab the food on my plate and stuff them into forcefully.

"Is it tasty?" I asked and smirked, and again the people starting taking photos again. She spit the food out and screamed in disgust, "What are you doing!"

"What? I just wanted to let you taste the flavor of being bullied." I grin and pulled her hair even tighter towards me, "Must have tasted so good."

RaYeon just sat down peacefully and giggled as she gave me a thumbs up.

I raised my voice across the cafeteria as I held onto her hair, "You people better record this down. If you dare to do anything like pouring dirty water onto me, decorating my table and lockers or pretend to accidentally pour food into my plate, I will not let you go until you beg for forgiveness. Understand?"

Looking at the girl I said, "What are you waiting for?" and gave her a who told you to mess with me smile.

Why aren't there teachers to stop us you might wonder. In this world, teachers are bias towards student whose parents are rich enough to donate money to the school and mine was one of them. So they all pretended that they had no ears and no eyes. Another thing you might think, why don't they help me even when they probably saw me the rich student getting bullied? Extra report and they would rather let the students fight and see who would be the first to transfer, then they would pretend to interfere.

Kyungsoo was different of course.

"Forgive me." She pleaded and I let her go after saying, "Next time learn to be clever and bully in secret."

This made the open bullying stop but the secret bullying continued.

The week and the following week, their bullying was getting more and more creative. Cyber bullying increased too, people started using anonymous accounts to post hate comments on my profile and they photoshop my photosPeople threw eggs at me when I walk in a crowded place, I couldn't even see who was the attacker and there was once when I walk alone, someone dropped a pot of flower down and it nearly landed on me, they were unlucky I am a dodging master and I don't die so easily.

Everyday I go home pretending that every school day I attended was a normal one. I really wanted to cry, all these torturing made me so mad and I wanted to die. I guess Sehun was right, but every time i see Kyungsoo's face I wanted to be strong for myself. However, through these bullying I had some evidence on my hand so when I decided that I can't take it anymore and had to tell Kyungsoo he will believe in me with solid evidence.

"How is it?" I asked Kyungsoo excitedly as he took the first bite of the pizza I made.

"Do you want the truth?" He asked.

"Yesyes!" I exclaimed.

"Taste better than what I expected, just like a normal pizza." He answered truthfully and smiled, "Your skills are improving Kim YooJung-ssi~"

"Ahjussi~" I teased and clapped my hands in happiness. At least with Kyungsoo, I can temporarily forget about the mess in school.

"YooJung you're getting more and more mischevious." Kyungsoo shook his head disapprovingly, "Do I have to punish you?"

"With what?" I teased playfully hoping he would say something like kisses but the boring him said he would punish me with more homework.

 

How boring is my husband.

 

 

"YooJung can we meet?" JooHyuk spoke through the phone.

"Can we talk on the phone instead?" I replied softly.

"Okay, how are you?" He asked.

"Not good, people in the school are bullying me." I said as i felt a sour feeling in my nose.

"Me too.. The company banned me from going anywhere even the school." JooHyuk explained, "I am sorry but did you tell anyone our location that day?"

"I only told RaYeon." I answered truthfully.

"Was it RaYeon? Or did she tell anyone else?" He asked again carefully, "Who was the one that pulled you that day?"

"Are you crazy? RaYeon wouldn't betray me and the one who pulled me that day was someone whom I trust too." I explained, feeling extremely irritated.

"Look YooJung, I am going crazy too. I need to stop the person from doing it again or else my career would be ruined." JooHyuk expressed his frustration too, "Can you please think again? The person must be from our school to be able to upload it into our school's application."

"I am going to end this call JooHyuk." I said calmly and ended the call.