Creepy Oh

Seventeen Blossom

"You wish!" I stuck my tongue out and decided to escape before i get even weirder. I stood up from my seat and said, "You clean up." before turning around, ready to head back to my room.

Kyungsoo suddenly coughed awkwardly before calling me out, "Y-YooJung."

"What? Don't tell me you're gonna make me clean up after crying?" I said as i turned around to look at him. His face were flushed red and this time he didn't even try to look at me.

"Y-You," He stuttered, "Stained yourself. Erm if you need anything just call me."

"Stain what?" I asked before realizing what he meant. My face too turned red and awkward when i realized, "Oh."

I covered the stained area with my hands and ran as fast as i could upstairs, this is so embarrassing.

"Theres nothing shameful about having period." I repeatedly tell myself as i try to wash the stain off, "Doesn't this means that I am not mad, I am just on my period? It must be the period effect. Must be. There is no way I would feel butterflies in my tummy for him."

I laughed and my psychotic laughter only got louder and louder while I clean.

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand awkwardly ate his spaghetti while my laughter echo the entire house.

"Erm.." He sighed and continued eating.

 

 

After cleaning up, i rolled myself around my bed to start thinking of plans to make him divorce me. I got an idea and took out my phone to call RaYeon.

It may seems like RaYeon is my only friend but its not true. I have other friends that i met in the club too.

"Yes Princess Jung, how may I help you?" RaYeon answered the call.

"Yo! You wanna party on friday night?" I giggled and asked playfully with a huge grin on my face. 

"Have I ever said no to clubbing?" RaYeon answered with a big grin on her face too.

 

 

Wednesday came and I changed into my sports attire. The next lesson is physical education and our class were assigned to play soccer today. The class were split into two groups, which means girls and boys will play separately.

The girls started kicking the ball, it was fun at first but we slowly grew tired thus we decided to ditch the game and cheer on the boys, especially JooHyuk. 

I would love too cheer on him too but i was beyond tired and thirsty hence i chose myself over him. I walked my way to the drinking fountain and enjoyed the breeze on my way. I found the drinking fountain and indulge myself with the cold refreshing water.

After drinking, I was replenished and i wipe the droplets off my mouth, ready to get back to cheer on JooHyuk.

Suddenly, I was dragged forcefully by someone covering my mouth into a dark room before hearing chains of loud and high pitch screams. I panicked and struggled, who is this? Is someone here to kill me?

I was too shock and horrified to even cry, the only thing that runs through my mind was to defeat this monster and escape. The room became hot as sweats were starting to form, while the culprit refuses to let his grip go. 

My face were only inches apart from his chest and I knew it would be hard for me to escape. Anxiety build up as fear started to overwhelm my emotions.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed but my scream were muffled by the huge hand, "Shhh!" he warned.

I continued screaming before I bit his hand and he immediately let go of his grip while he uttered a yelp.

"Who are you!" I yelled and pressed the switch to on the lights which were just right beside us, "What the hell do you think you're doing!"

"I mean no harm! I was just escaping from the girls!" He explained loudly as he held on to his hand as if he was wrongfully accused by me, "I am innocent! I was trying to keep you out of this! Those girls are crazy!"

"Keep me out of this?!" I yelled back, "You f**king jerk! Go and die!"

I kicked his legs and slapped him as hard as I could on his face. Who the hell cares if hes handsome or not now. I pierced a death glare at him and ran away from him as fast as i could while he wince in pain.

Turning my head to see if hes catching up on me, I accidentally stepped on a tennis ball and slipped. Out of a sudden there was a sharp pain stabbing on my ankle as i fell on to the ground.

"Who the hell put a tennis ball here!" I cursed fearing that he'll catch me. I forced myself up and limped as fast as i could while the throbbing pain slowly wrapped around my entire ankle. I was sweating even more as tried to endure the pain, this is just pure torture.

A familiar figure from far walked by and I could easily recognize him, it was Kyungsoo!

"Kyungsoo! Help me!" I shouted for help but he didn't catch it and i had to shout even louder. I fell onto the ground when he finally heard me, he was shocked to see me falling onto the ground and ran as fast as he could towards me.

"YooJung what happened!" He asked worriedly as he saw me holding onto my red and sore ankle.

"I slipped on a tennis ball." I explained as I clenched my teeth to withstand the pain, "There was a creep.. He- I am scared Kyungsoo."

"Okay be calm YooJung, I am here. I will bring you to the nursing room." He said as he got ready to carry me up before the creepy guy caught up with me.

"Hyung!" The creepy guy greeted.

"Yah Sehun! Come help me take my stuffs, she injured her ankle." Kyungsoo said.

"Kyungsoo its him! He is the creepy guy!" I yelled and panicked as i grab onto Kyungsoo's sleeves and hide my face behind him.

"Him?" Kyungsoo asked as he glance at Sehun who repeatedly shook his head, "I swear it was a misunderstanding hyung!"

"Okay, we will get to the bottom of this later. Help me now." Kyungsoo ordered as he carried me up in bridal style while i held onto his neck as tight as i could, still terrified by the creepy guy who is following us now. At least with Kyungsoo here I feel safer for some reason.

"Can you ask him to go? I am scared." I whispered to Kyungsoo and he shook his head and said sternly, "I need to find out what happen."

After a few minutes, we reached the nursing room and the nurse tend to me while Kyungsoo and the creep stood beside me quietly.

"Its done. Remember to be careful next time and apply this ointment, it will take about two weeks to heal." The nurse said gently as she finished bandaging my ankle.

"Thanks." I said as i look at my bandaged ankle.

"Feel better?" Kyungsoo asked after the nurse left my room.

"Yes." I answered as both Kyungsoo and I glared at Sehun.

"What! I swear it was a misunderstanding!" Sehun exclaimed while Kyungsoo eyed him.

"Misunderstanding?" I said loudly, "He freaking drag me into the storeroom and covered my mouth refusing to let me go!"

"Oh Sehun." Kyungsoo said in a fierce manner, "Why did you do that."

"Hyung! The girls were chasing me! If they saw her near me they'll kill her!" Sehun explained, "This is unfair!"

"Still you shouldn't have done this you idiot." Kyungsoo lightly slapped the back of Sehun's head and I won't deny I was a little shock by his action.

"Hyung!" Sehun whined, "I was innocently running at the track before these bunch of girls started shouting my name and chasing me! Its not my fault that I am handsome, why do I have to go through this!"

Oh-my-god, hes such a narcissistic person.

"Yah, Mr Do why is he calling you hyung?" I asked as they seemed awfully closed.

"We're cousins." He answered and held on to the back of Sehun's head, forcing him to bow, "Apologize."

"Sorry." Sehun said with a pout, "And why did you call him Kyungsoo, who are you."

Both Kyungsoo and I cleared our throat at the same time as awkwardness slowly surround us. 

"No? I did not? I think you heard it wrong, I called him Mr Do?" I replied acting nonchalantly as i rubbed the nape of my neck, guilty.

"No, I clearly heard you calling him Kyungsoo." Sehun insist as he eyed us suspiciously, "Hyung is there something I don't know about?"

"Sehun I think you're thinking too much. Don't try to change the subject now." Kyungsoo said as he furrowed his brows to act serious.

"Hyung you know its against the law right?" Sehun asked while covering his mouth sarcastically, "But as your bro I will keep this secret for you."

"Do you want me to choke you?" Kyungsoo threatened as he widen his eyes and Sehun grinned playfully, "Fine but if you need any help you can find me." He clicked his tongue and gave me a wink.

"No thanks." I replied and gave him an eye roll.

"Okay go now or else I will give you a detention." Kyungsoo warned and Sehun immediately left the room, "Ugh you're so petty hyung!"

"I agree!" I giggled as i watch him leave the room, leaving only Kyungsoo and I.

"Kim YooJung." Kyungsoo said as he glare at me and our eyes met. I was instantly speechless and felt like i had paused my breathing.

 

 

 

 

Oh no.

 

 

 

 


Thank you for reading this chapter!

 

Merry Christmas guys!

Thank you @Dokix4 for upvoting on this story:-)

A new character in this story and its the oh oh oh sehun HAhahah ok

Hopefully you guys like this chapter and I am really trying my best to update this fic!

Do you think Oh Sehun/ Nam JooHyuk will ever fall for YooJung?