Drunk

Seventeen Blossom

"Do Kyungsoo who?" I giggled and shook my head, "Wrong number!"

"How much did you drink." He asked as he head over to his wardrobe to take out a coat, "Where are you exactly."

"A little he-he-he, bit?" I laughed and slapped the sofa I was sitting on before frowning, "Hmmmm, I am at heaven. Aish! Shut up yall! I am talking!"

"I am coming to get you right now, tell me the location." Kyungsoo said as he walked out of his room to the stairs with a car key on his left hand.

"I am at- guys where are we at?" I asked while hitting the shoulder of the guy who was sitting next to me, "Ahahaha hell? Or Heaven? I don't know mister, I am confused. Who am I?"

"Kim YooJung, you stay where you are." Kyungsoo ordered as he locked the house door before heading to his car, "I will call you later and you will come out from there."

"No no no," I frowned and yelled through the phone, "I am not coming out! I don't want to be a tool anymore! Nobody can use me anymore!!"

Just right at the moment, Kyungsoo hung up the call and dialed for my father. After a few tries, my father's right hand man picked up his phone and the call finally went through. Kyungsoo asked for the clubbing address that I frequent the most and he got his answer. Immediately, he started the engine and drove through the traffic to the address.

"Seriously." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he watches the light turned red. Everything that doesn't go his way currently is being a nuisance to him and his mood is really as bad as it sounded. He was seriously angered by my action because I wasn't being responsible.

 

While I on the other hand was alone at the table using my phone to take selfies while RaYeon and the boys went to the dance floor to continue dancing their night away.

I didn't want to dance because I admit my subconsciousness might still be shock by the small drama that happened at the dance floor and not to mention my ankle hurts. Some people around the table was furiously making out with each other and but it didn't bothered me because I was used to it. I groove to the beat while looking at people grinding against each other.

Just then a loud siren sounded outside the club and no doubt it was the police. 

".." I cursed as the siren woke some part of my drunk brain up, I dragged my heavy body up from the seat and apparently I heard someone shouting there was some drug thing going on in this club today, or something like someone leaked the information to the police. I am not sure but even though I wasn't the culprit or what so ever, I am still underage.

However, its not like the police always come so openly, sometimes they act like normal people who clubs and secretly pick out people to check their ID.

I had to make my escape or else I don't know what is gonna be installed for me.

"RaYeon!" I shouted as loud as I could as the club was in chaos while most of us was trying their best to get out of the freaking club. I lost RaYeon, I couldn't even see any shadow of her anymore hence I had to make a run for myself assuming that she had escaped.

I knew where the real backdoor was, the ones without police standbying because I had been in this situation more than I could count. I held on to my bag and ran to the exit while pushing through the crowd of people who were panicking too.

Ah- my head hurts... so heavy.

The backdoor was just right in front of me and I sprinted over as fast as I could while holding onto my phone, I lifted the opening and crawled my way out of the small opening and it landed me at the back street of an alley, it was dark and quiet. My head was really an obstacle for me because I couldn't balance myself well, I was really dizzy.

Slipped my phone back into my bag, I dragged my body and endured the pain on my ankle while bitting on my lips through the lane. My chest was really tight and I felt like i couldn't breathe, the urge to vomit was torturing me. Hitting my chest, I can no longer hold the urge in and released the disgusting stuffs out at the side drain. 

After a few minutes, my chest felt a little better and I obviously feel a lot better but my ankle really hurts and I couldn't think of anything else but to limp to somewhere brighter. Struggling to balance, I held onto the the wall and slowly limped my way. Twenty minutes or so later, I finally made my way to the streets that were not crowded but at least it wasn't as creepy as before. 

"Kim YooJung!" I heard a familiar voice called me out, I turned my head and saw a figure with phone in his hand running towards me. That moment, I knew it was Kyungsoo and my chest felt even tighter than before. I don't know if it was me being emotional or drunk, I turned my back against him and started limping away from him as fast as I could.

Who the hell cares about an injured ankle now that the hateful satan is coming!?! RUN!!

"Go away! ert!" I screamed in the middle of the street, took out my heels swiftly and threw them at him without aiming properly, "Ahhhhh!!!!!"

"Stop running!" Kyungsoo shouted and avoided my heels before stopping to pick them up. He continued chasing me while I screamed and due to the fact that there were not much people in the middle of the night in the first place, nobody gave a about our commotion.

"I hate you!" I yelled as I tried my best to not fall from limping, "Get away from me!"

"I don't care if you hate me or not, stop running now." Kyungsoo sprinted as fast as he could and finally caught up with me, the tortoise in action. He grabbed onto my arm and held on really tight, just incase I struggled out of his grip and limp again.

"Why didn't you answer my call!" He asked, obviously displeased.

"Let me go!" I yelled angrily, "It hurts!"

"Promise that you will not run." He said while making an eye contact with me that i avoided.

"You're such a jerk!" I shouted as I could feel the rush of emotions filling up my eyes, "Let me go now."

Kyungsoo then loosen his grip on my arms and I took the opportunity to try escaping again but I failed terribly. The first step I took was on my injured one, the pain was excruciating and I really wanted to cry.

"I said stop running." He demanded and kneeled down to examine my ankle that was even more swollen than before. He took a deep breath to stop his anger level from rising, he really wanted to give me a good scolding but he decided that the scolding can wait.

He sighed, stood up and took off the coat he was wearing then cover me with the coat while I look at him with a scowl even though i felt a tiny bit of warmth from him. 

Its all just a lie Kim YooJung, don't fall for it.

"Pass me your bag and get up on my back." He ordered and i refused.

"I think you're crossing my boundaries now Mr Do." I said in a mocking tone while trying to act like the pain doesn't hit me, "I thought we're not suppose to interfere with each other's life."

"Since when do you care about rules?" He said as he got into his position, ready to carry me on his back, "Come up now."

"No." I said and chuckled mockingly, "You and everyone else in my life is the same. Only using me to benefit yourself, you think I don't know? I know in your eyes i am a kid but I am still a human, I am not a tool. You only came to find me because you and your family are not ready to lose a business partner."

My eyes stings and my nose felt sour, my tongue tasted bitter. I knew the tears that I held in was more than ready to fall out anytime and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let loose of the salt water and the first drop brought the next rainfall.

 

I cried miserably and pathetically.

 

 

My father hates me, the person in front of me hates me, even I hate myself.

Nobody in this world actually likes me, neither are they willing to love me.

Mom I miss you so much, why won't you bring me with you?

Living in this world is so hard, I am all alone in this world no matter how hard I try to change it.

I am merely a tool for everyone, I am just an excuse.

 

I, Kim YooJung is the most pathetic person in this entire world.

 

 


Thank you for reading! :-)