Out of the bag

Seventeen Blossom

"No we are not." Kyungsoo said firmly as he glared at RaYeon with an unchanging expression that made everyone shivered in fear, they all knew that Kyungsoo is extremely angry.

"Lies." RaYeon challeneged as her expressed betrayed her, that she wasn't as confident as before. "I have proofs in my phone."

"Stop it RaYeon, you're crazy." I raised my voice anxiously, my heart was thumping because I was guilty.

"Show us your proof." Kyungsoo challenged without any change on his face, he remained as calm and firm as ever. Thats when I knew he might be speaking the truth that we weren't really married, but how?

RaYeon went berserk and a creepy shaky smile slipped out as she took her phone out, pressing into the photos she took. She flaunt her phone as if the victory was already her, that she destroyed both Kyungsoo and my life instantly with the photos. She then explained that she felt weird that I stopped inviting her to my house and decided to follow me. That is when she found out that I was living with Kyungsoo as a married couple, she couldn't believe it at first and decided to watch me for the next few days after her discovery and indeed confirmed her suspiciousness.

"Your wife, cheated on you with Nam JooHyuk." RaYeon mocked.

"JooHyuk and I are just friends you dumb ." I yelled, "You framed us."

The rest of the class started talking among themselves in shock, they all knew that a student and a teacher can never be together as long as they are student-teacher relationship.

"Is that all you have to accuse us?" Kyungsoo sighed, "I thought you were going to dig out our documents."

"See I told all of you, Kim YooJung is a lying who cheated on both Mr Do and JooHyuk." RaYeon ridiculed proudly, "Pretentious cheating ."

"I did not!" I yelled in frustration.

"Do you have any more proof?" Kyungsoo asked calmly and it surprised both RaYeon and I.

"I-I- I- The pictures are proof!" RaYeon yelled confused, how can Kyungsoo remain so calm when she already showed him the proof that could destroy his life, his career?

"How dare you talk to me like this? Your future is in my hands and I can always destroy the both of you with these pictures anytime that I would like to." RaYeon threatened, "Shouldn't the both of you be panicking now, start begging me."

"You're sick in the mind." I spat out the words without a second thought.

"I told you, to beg." RaYeon said evily with her eyes bulging, feeling irritated by Kyungsoo's nonchalant.

Kyungsoo took his phone out and started snapping pictures of my neck out of nowhere. The pictures clearly showed RaYeon's strangling marks and blood stains that her nail made, that alone made RaYeon freak out and started yelling that she will send this to the principal and ministry of education to expose the both of us.

However, it didn't bothered Kyungsoo. He took the chance to grab RaYeon's hand and took photos of it before RaYeon could snatch her hand back in defense.

 

He them calmly ordered two classmate to bring me to the nursing room while the rest of the class stayed behind to watch the show. I left the classroom with the help of two girls and they apologised for their treatment towards me, I forgave them immediately.

Before I left, he told me to get a report from the doctor in the room and I nodded my head in agreement.

Inhaling a deep breath as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance, his eyes narrowed into a dark, empty, cold and hard in a matter of split second. Kindness, warmth and attachment evaporated from his eyes. RaYeon's pupil started shaking but she clenched her teeth to remain her posture. 

Everyone in the classroom knew that RaYeon had crossed the line of Kyungsoo's patience and they all remained silent as the fear induces into them too knowing very well that this is the first time they had seen Kyungsoo's real anger.

In the past, even when Kyungsoo was displease or angry with their performance in class, he would never ever show them this expression and even when he was not please with them he would still have this sense of warmth around him but this time they could even feel the freezing tense atmosphere from him.

He was serious and RaYeon got herself into a big mess.

Kyungsoo wasn't called the satansoo for nothing.

"All of you." Kyungsoo's words made everyone extra attentive, "Take out your phones."

He made the entire class take out their phone and place it on the teacher's table except RaYeon's. The students automatically obeyed without any complain. He remained footed to the ground as he waited for everyone to place their phone.

"Mr Do you don't have any rights to confiscate their phones!" RaYeon yelled in fear, her confidence dropped like a snowball rolling down the slope, "What are you going to do!"

Kyungsoo remained silent as he listened to RaYeon's words and the silence when on for a good ten minutes before he started talking, making sure everyone's ears were active. 

"Everyone saw what happened just now right?" Kyungsoo asked and the atmosphere became even more tensed. Everyone nodded their head at the same time and Kyungsoo continued after getting his answer, "Good because you all will be the witness to testify against Miss RaYeon who displayed an attempted murder of Kim YooJung by strangling her neck."

"No- nonono! I did not!" RaYeon screamed in horror and dread, "I said I did not!"

RaYeon's fear started eating her from the inside as her confidence immediately went from a hundred to zero. She couldn't believe what she just heard from Kyungsoo's mouth and started shaking her head in denial as keeps repeating that she did not do anything wrong.

Everyone in the class watches her as she pathetically held onto her head as she squat down looking at the floor refusing to accept what she had done.

"RaYeon, you are a despicable person." Kyungsoo looked down at RaYeon and started reprimanding her, "You can keep the prove that you assume because YooJung and I was never married in the first place. And you, a human being and YooJung's bestfriend. You bullied her in secret, you betray her trust for you, you insulted her because of your stupid jealousy, you looked down on yourself and blame others, you did so much dirty stuffs behind someone who truly cared about you and you tried to kill her just because you couldn't stand the fact that she is born into a rich family and just because of some guys? You think that YooJung's life is all smooth and easy? Let me tell you, that the selfish person here is not YooJung but you. You were blinded with hatred and did all these foolish things."

"Stop.." RaYeon continued shaking her head in disbelieve, "I said stop!!!"

"You knew that YooJung's life wasn't easy too, you knew that she had it hard ever since her mother died and the only person she could ever trust was you. You knew that so you decided to take advantage of it to plot revenges against her." Kyungsoo started castigating RaYeon even more, "You are the real obnoxious, pretentious and awful person."

"That was because she had no friends except me! That was how much everyone hate to be her friend except me." RaYeon explained as tears started bursting out of her eyes, "Now I know why everyone didn't want to be her friend."

"You have no sense of remorse RaYeon." Kyungsoo shook his head disappointedly, "As YooJung's guardian, I will sue you for attempted murder and believe me you will not be able to escape from this."

"No you're not!" RaYeon screamed and everyone in the class was bewildered because they knew that Kyungsoo will never joke about this kind of matter.

"You're wrong in every way today. Wrong about my relationship with YooJung, and I am going to explain to everyone here so after this I don't want to hear anymore of this." Kyungsoo warned, "If I ever hear about this ever again, I will be taking appropriate measures against defamation."

Everyone in the class nodded their head in agreement before Kyungsoo started explaining only what they needed to know. 

"I am the second son of Gem company's chairman." Kyungsoo said as he revealed his identity which he had been keeping a secret of and it shocked everyone even more especially RaYeon as they all know that Gem is one of the top earning company in South Korea.

"You're lying!" RaYeon was even more triggered.

"My father and YooJung's father are business partner as well as close friend in private," Kyungsoo explained, "because YooJung's father had some private issues, he had to fly to the US for close to a year and YooJung had no choice but to live with me as she had no kin left once her father flew hence I became her official legal guardian for the amount of time her father is not around. The principal knew about our situation and we broke no law RaYeon, your evidence have no effect because we are not married in the first place."

"Show me your evidence." RaYeon stood up from the ground, clenching her fist together, still refusing to accept what she just heard.

"I am pretty sure you all have seen my father's my brother's and my sister in-law's face right?" Kyungsoo proved his words as he displayed his family photo from his phone to everyone, "And you can see YooJung here, do you really think that my father, the powerful chairman would do anything against the law to tarnish his hard earned reputation?"

"RaYeon I am going to call your parents as a teacher of this school and as YooJung's legal guardian." Kyungsoo said.

 

 

 

In the end, RaYeon was sent home by her parents who pleaded for her on their knees in front of both Kyungsoo and I while she stood there dumbfounded, without any sense of remorse. Kyungsoo insisted on suing RaYeon no matter what while I left the principal's office with a heavy heart because her parents shouldn't be the one kneeling down, it broke my heart.

 

RaYeon was expelled from school and she had to be at probation, along with mental consultations with the hospital.

I never once thought that the people you were the closest to, could betray you like this.

Maybe, I was at fault too. For thinking that everything I did was the best for her, for thinking that I considered her feelings when she had it hidden so well. I was part of the reason why this friendship sank, maybe because the appreciation I had for her was too heavy for the both of us, because I leaned on her too much.