LANGUAGES OF LOVE

One Shot Stories of TaeNy

A/N: Bold words mean different languages. I am apologizing in advance if some of my words are spelled incorrectly.

 

(Tiffany’s POV)

“Saranghae!”

 

I saw her grinning after shouting at me. My eye flew automatically at her hand and saw her pinky standing like she’s counting.

 

I quickly understand what she is doing. And a sly smile formed in my lips as my eyes shaped into a crescent that I know she will get the meaning.

 

I love you!” I answered back and started my counting.

 

Aieru!” – her with her second finger.

 

Je t’aime…” - me

 

Ich liebi dich…” – hers, third finger.

 

Wo ai ni…” – me

 

Saya cinta padamu…” – hers, fourth finger.

 

Mahal kita.” – me

 

Te iubesc…” – hers, fifth finger.

 

Te amo…” – me

 

Es miilu tevi…” – hers, sixth finger.

 

Kocham Cię…” – me

 

Ma armastan sind…” – hers, seventh finger.

 

Mina rakastan sinua…” me

 

“I- aish! I forgot what I’m going to say!”

 

I saw her pouting and I restrained myself on kissing that lips. She looks so adorable while doing it plus her way of whining is so cute with her foot stomping on the ground. Teasing her will not hurt her, right?

 

Szeretlek! You lose! You still need to study Taetae!” and a wink to complete my taunt on her.

 

“Fine! Whatever… at least I know that you love me, too. That’s more important for me.”

 

That was very touching and sweet, and I can’t help it but kiss her passionately on her lips to convey what I am feeling because of what she has said. It’s not every day that I can hear her say something sweet and today is one of those rare days. And some thing has occurred to me…

 

It doesn’t matter what language or dialect you used to say I love you. And it also doesn’t matter if you say it. Sometimes, love can be express not only by words but by showing it or letting the person you love feel it.

 

When we broke the kiss to catch our breath, our forehead stayed leaning on each other. My eyes were leveled with hers and I can see how loving her stares are. I can feel the depth of her love for me that I hope mine’s mirrors it.

 

For me, the game she had made was a way to tell me how much she loves me. As what she had told me before; I want to tell you ‘I love you’ in different ways. How can I do that? So I believe that saying ‘I love you’ in different languages as a game was her way on saying I love you to me in different ways. That was a great way to make a person feels so love from the person she wants it to give it to her.

 

I guess… I found a wittingly dorky lover.