JUST SAY YOU LOVE ME

One Shot Stories of TaeNy


"Fany-ah, wanna go to the mall?" I asked knowing that she won't refuse it.

"You're buying something?" she asked back continuing what she's been doing in her laptop.

I think of something just to make it cool but decided to just come clean. Nevertheless, she knows me well so lying is not an option.

"Just want to hang out with you. It's summer so stop studying. We have to have some fun."

But instead of commenting on my statement, she just laugh there.

What's funny?

She stops after a couple of minute. She looked at me and I notice something in her eyes but I can't quite get what it is. But then she goes back to her laptop. I shrug it off thinking that that's nothing and just lounge there in the couch.

I was bored because I'm doing nothing so I decided to just stare at the most amazing and gorgeous person that I ever met in my life.

Unconsciously saying something I never ever thought that I will say towards her.

"I love you, you know..."

She stops typing and look at me. At that moment I thought she's going to shout at my face or something that means she's not fond of what I said. But... I don't really believe in miracle though, she just smile that eye smile I really love seeing and says, "Thank you!" It is something I didn't expect that she would react. Though I'm a bit disappointed with that, it's better than being rejected right at that moment, right?

I just stay still there watching her studying and sometimes showing her serious face with a frown and a cute pout. Not noticing the change of speed of the other girl's typing on her laptop. I'm just so mesmerized with her, seriously studying with unconsciously adorable look. 

She's that amazing that I just can't take my eyes off of her.
She's the happiness I am longing. I haven't done confessing, not because I'm a coward, but because I at timing. Like earlier... it's just a slip of my tongue but what can I do? I can't just take back what I said, can I?

"I'm done!" she said while stretching her aching back.

"Want me to ease some knots?"

"No need. I want to talk about what you said earlier."

She turned to face me which kinda made me felt a little nervous.

"Of what I said earlier?" I asked innocently,or trying to be innocent.

“Yeah... The ‘I love you’ thing...”

Right, she will not just let it past, will she? I don’t know what to do in this situation. And for the first time in my life, knowing her, I lost on talking about what I think. Hell, this is something no one can just talk about. 

“Okay, what about it? I love you, you know that. We’re not best friends for nothing.”

I know I’m just trying to get away with it but I really can’t do this. Not now. But when I see a good time to tell her. Just not now. 

“You know it’s not just that. Why are you avoiding it?”

“It’s not that I’m avoiding it...” fine, let’s get over it. It’s now or never, I guess. “Fine, I love you more than a best friend or a sister. I love you as you are. As a woman.”

I heave a deep sigh with the truth’s now open. I think it’s best that I let it out. It’s been such a long time I have kept such a deep feeling for her and I really want her to know about it. Also... 

“See, it’s alright, right? Know what, all you have to do is just say that you love me, you know? It’s so obvious and I feel the same so don’t worry.”

What!? 

 

 

​​​​​xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

 

Hey ! It's short and random. Please don't hate me...

Anyways... Happy TaeNy Day!!! or belated ... ^^