KNOWING YOU

One Shot Stories of TaeNy

A/N: Just a short one. 

 

 

Knowing you is the best thing that ever happened in my life. If it’s not because of you, I don’t think I will be this happy and contented with my life now. 

 

“Boo, wanna go shopping?”

 

You asked because you know how much I love shopping though you sometimes doesn’t like it my way. 

 

“Let’s!” Of course I would gladly go with you. Do you have to ask? Actually, not really but you’re respectful and well mannered person, that’s why you asked. 

 

BooI got you this pink diamond necklace from your favorite brand!

 

You surprised me one day with it because you’re so thoughtful and you love to surprise me every little time you can. And because of that, I continuously falling for you, deeper and deeper through time. 

 

“Thank you for this, boo.” Then I will tell you how grateful I am to your present and a sweet yet passionate kiss I know you love to receive. 

 

“Boo, eat this so that you can gain back your health. Haist...this is the reason why I nag at you not to sleep so late, sometimes not at all, because of work.”

 

You will show how much you care by taking good care of me when I’m sick and continue showing it with your nags. But who cares?  You just wants what’s best for me. 

 

“I’m sorry. I will not do that again and will listen to you from now on.” As a person who wants to not disappoint you, I will promise to listen to you. But of course, I won’t do the same mistake again by disobeying you. I won’t let you be worried again that much. 

 

“I love you, boo. So much. I promised, promise, and will promise to never leave you. You just have to never let me go. Never ever.”

 

You’re always line every night while enveloping me in your warmest embrace that makes me wish to stay in there forever. 

 

“Don’t worry boo. I will never ever let you go. I love you, too so much that I can’t live without you.” My response even though I slowly feeling the devastation from just thinking when a time came where you will leave me. I know it won’t happen but I can’t help but to think about it. 

 

“Our love will lasts forever. Let’s just believe in it.”

 

Let’s just believe in it.