THAT SOMEONE

One Shot Stories of TaeNy

A/N: Sorry to disappoint you in advance if this one shot is lame.. I really don't know how to end this story and I don't have enough time to do it. I'm really sorry...

 

 

 

To say that I am shock is an understatement. Earlier I’ve just wished to pull the days so that the day she will come back is the day that I will wake up on. The pain that I felt back on my office came in rushing then slowly fades as longing and excitement take turns.

 

I thought that I was just hallucinating but she’s coming closer and closer that I feel her warmth in this cool night. 

 

This is real. She’s back!

 

Then I felt it. The warmth from her hands that I misses everyday. Our closeness that I have waited to have again. She, holding my hands is kind of a dream for me but I know that this is true. That she’s now here with me.

 

I don’t know exactly when did my tears fall. But I am very sure that they are because of the overflowing joy that I am feeling right now.

 

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon says as she wipes those tears.

 

I can hear it, the sound of longing, from her voice. She was in pain, too.

 

I knew it. She’s worth the wait.

 

“You’re not leaving again, correct?”

 

“I will not leave you again. It’s too painful being away from you, you know. You’ve hold my heart tightly and I never wanted to take it back.”

 

I felt the pain she had felt. And though we were in the same situation, I understand that she felt more than I had. There’s a guilt in her part. I understand her perfectly, though I don’t want to know the reason why those every pain had happened to us.

 

There’s nothing I want to do now but to have her in my arms. To hold her as if there is no tomorrow. And kiss her like it’s the only thing we can do. I missed her… I terribly MISS her. She was my everything, she still is and I don’t have any plan to change that. Not anymore. She said it herself, she will not leave me again. Though, I will not let her do so, anyway.

 

“Please do that… I don’t want to undergo that pain again. And I think I wont be able to withstand that again. Please?”

 

“I promise you that, Fany-ah… I will not do that mistake again. Ever. Though we both know that we.. we will face arguments and fight now and then. But I really promise that I wont do that again. I wont ever leave you again. Because like you, I can’t live without you and I don’t want to also feel that suffocating loneliness without you again…”

 

“What’s the assurance that you wont do that again?”

 

Instead of answering me, she pulls away her one hand from holding mine and pulled a necklace from her shirt. And a loud gasp came out from me. It’s not just a necklace, as I see it. It is a simple silver chain that holds two rings on it.

 

She looks at it as if it’s the most precious thing in this world. Her eyes were full of admiration and love that I always saw on her whenever she looked me in the eyes.

 

Then I saw her taking the rings off the silver chain and showed it to me. They were not ordinary rings, they are a couple rings, no, it’s a… they are…

 

“I have them even b-before I made that m-mistake, Fany-ah… I have p-planned it before but it took a long time before they get to you. I’m sorry for that…”

 

“Is this moment is what I think it is?” I’m not disappointed or anything I was just shock but I know that my tone sounds the opposite.

 

“D-don’t you like it? Am I-I-I.. too l-late?”

 

I swear that if this moment isn’t serious, I will laugh my heart out. She’s too cute stuttering and nervous and disappointed but still cute, nonetheless. And because of that, I will give her a reward that I know that we both want to give each other since we lock-gazes earlier; I leaned onto her and kissed her.

 

Ahhh… how I missed this soft lips.

 

 I can’t help but smile when I felt her tensed but soon relaxed and reciprocated my kiss. The kiss lasted longer than I thought. I guess it’s because of the longing we kept inside us for the longest time.

 

But it is still the feeling we felt, it didn’t change at all. We still have that with us all these years we were apart from each other. And I think that it is much more stronger now after what we’ve been through. It is sweet and full of love and passionately done.

 

When I broke the kiss, she didn’t let us go and leaned her forehead with mine. My eyes were still close but I can sense that she’s smiling. That chin dimple whenever she smiles that I also missed. For a moment, I was thinking of not opening my eyes for the fear that all of this is just a dream. That if I open my eyes, the person I love the most will disappear again. And I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to end up devastated again.

 

But her warmth around my waist is a proof that this is not a dream. That the reality of her in my arms is real. I have the love of my life, the one I am missing the most, and the one I am waiting for a long time, in my arms.

 

Someone had told me before that “your home is where your heart is”, and I didn’t get it at that time. But now, I think I do understand it. I feel at home with that someone who holds my heart.

 

My everyday question has found its answer and I am beyond happy right now. The one I want the most is right here with me and I can’t ask for more, can I? She’s all I wanted and I have her now. All the longing and heartache these past four years had gone like the clouds that just passed by our day. It is enough for me to hold her again and I don’t care anymore about what happened.

 

I just need her. Nothing more.

 

“Yeah.. You’re kind of late…”

 

“What?!”

 

“Yeah… you’re four years late… Late from coming back to me.”

 

“I’m so sorry about that…”

 

The sadness in her voice makes me also sad as I don’t want her to feel anymore guilt. I just want her to smile, to be happy, us to be happy together again. I want to come back to how we were before the unfortunate happened.

 

“Silly… I won’t dare to do what I did if I haven’t forgive you. It doesn’t matter anymore what happened. All I know is that you're here now and I know that you won’t break your promise anymore, right?”

 

“I will! I will not make that same mistake again. All I want now is to be with you until the end.”

 

“I believe you. So? Can you put now my ring?”

 

“Oh… sorry I forgot.”

 

Then, there she is… looking so excited like a little kid whose telling her mother about the star her teacher had given her while sliding the ring on me. 

 

She's really worth the wait.