GOING BACK TO SOMEONE

One Shot Stories of TaeNy

A/N: It's just Taeyeon's POV from the last chapter. I don't guarantee if it is worth reading. Sorry. Please don't hope big with it.

 

 

 

For the past four years I've never ever stop thinking of a person I have hurt before. That was the biggest mistake I ever did and the worst thing I ever done to her. She's my everything yet I broke her. I promised her forever yet I took it away from her. 

 

For my defense, I did not intentionally did what I did. But nonetheless, I did it so I’m to blame.

 

I already planned how should I asked her to be with me for the rest of our lives and make our dreams come true but I have yet to broke her first before I even started to make a move back then. And I’m not proud of what I did. I regretted it the whole time I’m away from her.

 

I want her back but does she wants me too?

 

This four years apart from her let me have my dreams come true but its just mine. How about ours? How about our plans? How about her dreams?

 

The last time I heard about her, she broke up with that guy. And I admit that that truth of her having a relationship with other person hurt me so much, though I don’t have the right to feel that way... anymore. So when that news came to me, so much of relief filled my heart and I started to hope again that she's still waiting for me. That she still loves me like how I still love her.

 

One thing I learned while being away… “No matter how far you get for your dream, it will become worthless if you can’t share it to the person you've made to be the reason of it.” How successful I am is nothing without her. Completely nothing. 

 

And I really hope that she's still mine. That I still have her heart.

 

Four years is all I can give to let myself suffer from this pain and loneliness. One more day and I can go insane without her. Like I said, she was my everything and she still is. I am more of a living dead for four years and I’m afraid it will become my reality if I will still urge myself to live like this.

 

Four tormenting years must end and that’s why I’m here sitting in a taxi waiting to arrive at a house I once dream of living with the person I love the most. I just want to assure that I can get that house to be my home with her. I plan to secure everything first before I tell her that I want her back. I will give her assurance so she won’t ever think that I will leave her again. No, not anymore.

 

I want her to be with me for the rest of our lives and that house will be our sole witness to that. I will make everything to get her back.

 

I’m coming back. Please wait for me.

 

I never knew that going back to someone will make a person do a lot of things that are out of her power. For example, me, I certainly chose to leave the success I am having now back to where I’ve gone for the past four years just to have the woman I love. I will leave everything behind to get my happiness. To get her back.

 

And this time I will not let her go again.

 

Little by little, my anticipation grows higher and higher. I’m now closer to my greatest dream. Just a little more and I can make our dreams come true. Just a little more and I can hold her again in my arms.

 

A few minutes and here I am, looking at this structure we planned to have. Its simple and classic. Its not an old house but it always makes me feel nostalgic even though I’ve never really live in it before. It maybe destined to be ours… I remember her words the first time we saw this house. And yeah, I felt the same way…until now, it never changed.

 

I paid the taxi driver after he lifted my luggage from his car's trunk while saying my thanks. After some polite words to each other, I was now left here thinking what my next step is.

 

When I saw a headlight from a car that I thought is passing my spot, I stepped away and give way to it. But a sudden disappointment came over me when the car stop in front of the house I was looking at a moment ago.

 

I guess I’m late…

 

But then a woman alighted from the car. A woman I never thought I would see right this moment. The woman I planned to win back. The woman I longed for to see again. The woman I love the most. She's here, right in front of me.

 

I don’t know what should I react for a moment but I have to do something. I can’t let this chance to pass. It’s an opportunity for me and I don’t want to waste it.

 

“Hi Fany-ah… I’m home!”