Welcome back , oppa.

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 8 }

Author's note : *Warning ` This chapter is more to MyungSoo's appearance and your flashback . After this chapter , Jaejoong will come to find her . Sorry for disappointing those Jaejoong fans ~ Do enjoy ^^

P.S:/ On the next chapter , Jaejoong will wait her at the bus stop . :*

 

You slept for at least 4 hours until the sun rises . When you woke up and opened your eyes , you saw KyungMin who is busy looking at the mirror . You rubbed your eyes once and later twice . KyungMin was never up earlier than you . Now that it is 7AM , when did she actually wake up?

"Oh~good morning ~" KyungMin wished in a really tender voice . 

"Kyung..Min? Omo, am i dreaming? Why are you up some early?" you asked and wore your household slipper.

"Can't you see ? I am preparing myself for the date today ." she said and smiled . You browse her through . She was obviously pretty enough . She was wearing a leopard shirt with black leggings , thick eyeliner with soft pink blush on her cheeks , and her heels l which were put aside , was so tall and high to the extend she might be taller than Yoochun. 

"Mw..mwoh? The date starts at 10AM isn't it? If i didnt hear you wrongly yesterday ." you said and stood up .

"3 hours and you expect to finish preparing myself? I rather waste my precious sleep for Yoochun ." she replied.

" Yah Park KyungMin ! Your heels is so tall that you are taller than Yoochun already . Do you think he will even like this ?" you asked.

"Yah , don't underestimate this pair of heels . Its from Australia and it cost me 5000000 won !" she complained.

"Omo . Do you think you will be comfortable walking with Yoochun for the whole day wearing that ...tall heels? Yah , trust me. You better wear something that is comfortable." you said . She listened and screen the heels.

"But i really like this...aish , ottokae?" she said . She seem to be listening to you but she just couldn't let go of her beautiful stunning heels.

"There will be another chance that you can wear that pair of heels." you said and yawned. You then walked to the bathroom and wash your face . 

"MinJi ah ! Got to go!" she said while wearing a pair of flats . It seems beautiful too.

"Why are you leaving so early?" you mumbled with toothpaste around your mouth.

"I have an appointment with the saloon! Annyeong~" she said and rushed out the door. You shooked your head .

"Ah between someone called you . I am really leaving now~" she said .

"Araso." you said and quickly washed up. You then went to check your phone which was put beside your bed.

KimMyungSoo-12 missed calls.

KimMyungSoo- Aish , for so many years i known you , you still don't know how to answer your phone? Oppa is back to Korea , pabo.Call me back soon .

Your eyes opened big when MyungSoo called you . He is the closest guy friend of all. Both of you known each other ever since you both were 12 years  old. You knew him because he stayed in the orphan house with you . You remembered how he looked when you first meet him . He was always sitting alone by the corner , mumbling to himself , and played among himself . He didn't care what happened around him . Everyone in the orphan house was curious about him and no one was able to have a chance to even talk to him.

-Flashback-

"Annyeong." the male kids greeted him when he first come to the orphan house . He ignored them and stared at them . His scary eyes made all the friends to run away from him . Nobody was ever talking to him then. You decided to approach him and make his heart open to us . 

"Hello~" you waved as you approached him . As usual , he ignored you too .

"Come and play with us ." you said and held his hand.

"Dont touch me!" he shouted and pushed you away . Then , the operator of the orphan house came and held me up.

"What happened? Why did you guys fight?" she asked . MyungSoo kept quiet and walked away . He didn't even apologize nor say anything. You started to be angry , however ,you was the same as him . Who will be happy when they first came to orphan house? Just that time heals all . When you first came to the orphan house , you was unhappy too . Compared to him , you was even more serio. You cried everyday , and all the other orphans hated you . Now that you are used to it , you was able to communicate with all of them and made many friends.

You smiled to the operator just like how a 12 years old girl would smile. You then walk towards MyungSoo once again.

"Hmm.." you mumbled beside him . He was sitting alone in one of the bench at the field. He was looking at his toy . You know that the toy must be really important to him . This is because he been holding it and not willing to let go from the start he entered the orphan house.

"I am sure you can talk." you say and pat his shoulders lightly . As you flash back the old times , you was really proud with your friendly attidude. He didn't pushed you away this time . However , he jerked and stared at you .

"That toy must be important to you.." you said and looked at the toy that he was holding . 

"Why are you talking to me?" he coldly asked .

"Because you are my chingu . " you smiled .

"Chingu..? I dont have any friends." he looked away .

"You do . But you rejected them . I know that you hate this orphan house . But you will like it when you stay longer!" you said .

"Ani! I will not stay here ! I will leave here , very soon!" he cried. You kept quiet looking at him . You pity him for crying so much. 

"Dont look at me." he said.

"Then dont cry . " you replied . You then plucked a flower from the wide field.

"Look ! This flower is growing a lot compared to the first time i saw it . So pretty !" you said.

"Fl..flower?" he said .

"Yeh , when i first came it was just a seed ." you nodded and replied ."Seeing this flower growing already made me so happy , you should be grateful that you are not like the kids outside who are like stray dogs , hoping for foods and begging people for money . I ...dont even have a toy back then." you said and look at his toy .

"Take this." MyungSoo offered and looked at you . 

"Ani. I will get my own toy when i grow up!" you said.

"This toy is meaningless to me . Take it , as a gift for being my friend ." he offered again.

"Araso, kumao." you said and took it . You squeezed it and touch the toy throughly. 

"You are not that scary actually." you smiled.

"I wasn't scary at all from the start . You guys were just too afraid of me ." he chuckled. It was the first time ...you saw him smiling and laughing. 

Both of you watched each other grow up from a kid to a teenager . After 5 years , both of you was chosen to go study at Gangnam High School. Three scholarship was offered by a rich fella. Until now you still remembered his name , Kim Jo Seon. He was obviously the saviour of you and Myung Soo's life . If it wasnt the money he offered and let both of us study for free, we won't be able to turn the tables around and be so educated . You both rented house outside near the high school , so that both of you has a place to stay and it was convenient to school. The thing that you appreciate and remembered the most was when MyungSoo was very angry after he found you was working part time job outside . He promised that he will earn a lot of money back . He will treat you like a biological sister and take care of you . Since then , all the financial problems was taken care by him .

Dring high school, , the relationship between you and MyungSoo never ever changed . The bond between both of you even got closer and tighter . However , a few years later, around when you were 19 years old back then, Myung Soo confessed and he said that he doesn't want to just stay as best close friends . He wanted more . You didn't thought of moving on further with MyungSoo because all you think was he is your brother , a real good brother . On that year , he changed a lot . Rumours flying around him everywhere . He was dating a lot of girls on that year , even went to tried on cigarettes. That makes you got mad and your nerves wrecking . He was cold to you compared to other years . He was never like that before . You still remembered the huge fight you both got into on that year..

"MyungSoo , are you stress or did anything happened to you?" you asked .

"What are you talking about?" he jerked away .

"You know what i am talking ! Its like almost everyday you aren't back home and i found a few packets of cigarretes in your room. What are you doing?" you nagged.

"Mwoh..? You even searched my room? What are you !" he scolded.

"We are like one family...you said that to me . Why did you changed so much? " you said .

"Changed? I never changed ."  he said coldly.

"You did ! You are so different this year! I couldn't believe and i wouldnt know if my friends didnt told me you have been dating and being playful towards girls nowadays . What am i? Am i really your best friend or sister?" you said .

"You wouldn't know !  I was dating so many times all because of you . I couldnt control my feelings for you but i tried to tell myself you are just my best friend , a good sister , a family to me . I keep remind myself so hard and many times that i need the cigarretes to solve this out . Ara? Are you satisfied now?" he complained.

"What are you talking about?.." you mumbled and stepped backwards.

"Dont bother me alright . Let us live this way . " he said and walked away .

"No! I wouldnt let you do anything that harm your future or yourself." you pulled him .

"Nothing will stop me from doing what i like." he said without looking at the back .

"How about me? Even a friend of you who went through so many hard times with you for almost 9 years , couldn't stop you?" you cried.

"You know i hate girls crying ." he closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down.

"Do you remember when we were in the orphan house? We say to appreciate and make our future as bright as we could . Do you think you can do it ?" you said .

" I asked you to stop crying and talking about the past !" he say and smashed his can drink down the floor . 

"I will do whatever it takes to stop you . If you are smoking , i will be somking . If you are loitering , i will do so too! " you said .

"Do you think you can do it ? Stop playing." MyungSoo said and faked a evil smile.

"I said i will do whatever it takes to stop you. We will see." you said and walked away .

"Lee Min Ji!" he shouted.

-

After that day , he decided to stop all his wrongdoings and back to the old MyungSoo. He doesn't want you to be part of all these, thus , all he need to do is to stop.

The next day , MyungSoo was called to the principal room . 

"Kim Myung Soo , student of Grade 8 . Been quite popular these days huh?" the principal said while looking ar your profile.

"Ani, principal-nim." he coldly denied.

"Isnt it a little wasteful if i am to kick you out from school now? You are going to graduate soon." the principal said .

"I dont get what you are saying, principal-nim," he said .

"Dont you think i dont know , many reports coming in saying that you have been bringing cigarettes around the school." the principal said .

"Ani. " he denied .

" Still not admitting?" he said .

" I...just could say i had tried to smoke outside . But not in the school, never." MyungSoo said.

"Who is MinJi to you?" principal asked.

"My friend."

"I heard that you both fought yesterday ."

"Small matter , principal-nim"

"MinJi is an excellent student here . You was once an excellent student too. Why did your grades dropped so much ?"

"Because the subjects are getting hard , principal-nim."

"Principal-sshi, a student wants to see you." the secretary came knocking the door and whispered to him .

"Alright , let her in." the principal said . MyungSoo felt weird of who is coming around in this hour .

"Good afternoon , principal-nim . I am Lee Min Ji." you bowed and greeted .

"Araso , good afternoon." he wished back . Myung Soo looked at you with a kind of eye . He moved his eyes to the side of the door , showing and asking you to leave the room .

"Yeh , so what are you here for?" the principal asked .

"I am here to tell principal-nim.. that MyungSoo-sshi is not as bad as you thought." you explained.

"Wae? Why are you here telling this to me?" the principal said .

"Because i know that you are trying to kick him out of this school. He is really a good student. His results proof it all . Flying colours , principal-nim." you said straightforwardly.

"Ah? But you should know his results are dropping ridiculously. All his grades and scores failed." the principal smirked and put the report card in front of the table .

"Principal-nim , to be straightforward , nobody is perfect. There are ups and down , sir. He must have a reason behind scoring bad grade . He will proof it to you that he can score well . The Seoul International Test is coming soon . He can do it , sir." you protected him .

"Why are you protecting him? Its my first time seeing this situation for so many years i've been teaching." he smiled .

"Because i trust him , sir . He grew up with me and i knew he isn't like this." you said.

"Alright , i will give you till the Seoul International Test is over . Better work hard ." the principal said to MyungSoo.

"Thankyou principal-nim. " he said .

"Between , just a reminder , this test , if you score really well , you are given a chance to Australia with full scholarship and free accomodation fee . " the principal said .

"Deh." both of you nodded.

"Right , you both can leave now ." the principal waved the hand .

Right after both of you left the office , MyungSoo pulled you to the wide field in the school.

"Why are you helping me like this? Do you know you might get kick out too?" he said.

"I said already . I will do whatever it takes to save you . " you said .

A few days before the Seoul International Test , MyungSoo was home everyday , studying hard to the extend he wouldn't come out from his room unless he finished studying two subjects in an hour . You tried to talk to him but he didn't bother . You was glad that he is back to the new MyungSoo however you was worried about him .

"Fighting ~" you put a memo on his desk.

After the Seoul International Test , Myung Soo was worried . One day , you found him hiding in the room for almost half the day. Exam is over and there is nothing to stress about anymore . Why is he shutting himself in the room?

"Oppa, can i come in?" you knocked on the door. Nobody answered . You turned the door knob and entered the room . The room was so dark , with curtains closed tightly and all lights switched off .

"Oppa?" you said when you heard him hissing . It just seems..like the sound of crying .

"Oppa , waegude?" you rushed towards him when you found him sitting down in the corner of his bedroom .

"Nothing." he wipe his tears off silently .

"I had never seen you like this . What is happening oppa-ya?" you asked again and passed him a piece of tissue . You even sat beside him so that he is comfortable to talk to you.

"I am worried . Will i really be able to pass the exam ?" he said .

"Thats all? Oppa , you are already 19 years old ! Almost 20~ you shocked me . Its just results , oppa , don't worry too much . You can do it !" you advised and pat his head lightly.

"I doesn't want to disappoint you ." he said .

"You won't." you said and smiled .

After a few weeks , the result is out . Myung Soo's result was beyond excellent . He scored so well that he is invited to Australia for further studies . Whats more and coincidence is ...when the orphan house gave him a call.

"MyungSoo sshi?" the operator talked.

"Yeh."

"Your mum gave a call just now and she said she wanted to talk to you." she informed.

"M..Mwoh? Mum? I dont have one . You must be mistaken." he replied.

"Ani , your mum is Yi Han Mi right?" she asked . He kept in silence .

"She is in Australia right now . She said she will be waiting for you ." the operator said .

"Are you sure you are right and not calling the wrong person?" he asked again .

"Yeh.." the operator nodded.

" My mum.." he closed the phone and mumbled to himself.

"Oppa~" you wanted to congratulate him .

"Min Ji ahh.." he muttered.

"Wae?" you asked worriedly.

"The ...the orphan house called me. They said my mum is in Australia." he said.

"Shinja? Shinja?" you asked again  and again . You are excited and happy for him ..but he is going to leave you .

"I had never seen my mum ever since i met you . How can i go and meet her suddenly?I don't like seeing her . I will remember back the memories how appa hit her in her face ." MyungSoo said and looked up .

"You should go ..oppa , its hardly a chance . You should recover your responsibility as a son to her . And look , now you got a scholarship there . Good chance." you said .

"What about you? How can i leave you?" he said .

"You are just going for sometime . I will wait . Moreover , i graduated . I will continue live in the house we bought last year (they rent for a year and bought it later)  . When you are done , come back and find me " you said .

"The school wants me to leave to Australia tonight . I might not be back . I cannot leave you , I promised ." he said.

"Go oppa . If you don't go , i will be unhappy ! A real bestfriend and sister is to give you the best . Now this is a chance ! Go oppa." you said .

"I will be back . Very soon." he said and pat lightly on your fringe.

"Araso." you nodded.

Just then , he hurried to the airport . Of course , you both thought you both would meet again . You waved goodbye as he go .

After a few years , he finally email-ed you and informed you .  Too late...isn't it?

"Min Ji ahh , i can't come back now . Mum needs me and i can't go . I found her and she is really healthy . Don't worry about me and take care ." he gave a short reply. After so many years , the story is just so short and simple . He didnt tell more nor gave you any calls . Are..you still a part of his family or bestfriend now?

Now that he came back , how would you know that he went for years and only came back this year? How will he know that you actually sold the house he bought due to insufficient of money ? How would he know you slept on the street before ? How will he know you and KyungMin are sharing a bedroom now?

-End of flashback-